PDA

View Full Version : STOLEN @ GUN POINT: IGN00R Skyline

TurbZ
27-01-02, 04:02 PM
Guys and gals,

My friend (Craig) told me sad news today about his beloved skyline he just bought 2 weeks ago.
Craig's Skyline GTSt was stolen last night at gun point. It happened at Bondi beach car park, as soon as Craig parked and exited the car with his friend, a bunch of 5 guys, 4 sumoin and 1 asian approached the Skyline. One of them loaded a barrel with bullets in-front of Craig and his friend and pulled back the striker (Firing Pin). They kept on saying how they wanted to kill Craig's friend. They seemed to show interest in the Skyline and took the car from Craig at gun point to the head.

This happened at 3:50am at Bondi beach, Sydney, main car park, 27th Jan 2001.
The car is a late 93 model R33 GTSt turbo Skyline, silver in colour with gray trim.
Plates: IGN00R
The way to spot it, is by the Japan modified Skyline badge at the back that lights up in fluro green.
The car is stock overwise.

If you seen this car, or know any info please contact Craig on 0402 392-673.

Thank you,
Ernest

Jim
27-01-02, 04:04 PM
Holly Faarrkk!!

How about a description of the sub-humans??

dirty_sandwich
27-01-02, 04:12 PM
fark man, lucky they are ok
crims like that should be shot

V8 Hilux
27-01-02, 04:18 PM
low life scum

hyjinx
27-01-02, 04:36 PM
Thats sucks arse mate, crims deserve to be strung up by there balls in public.

Jim
27-01-02, 04:40 PM
Wheres that pineapple??

80DGY
27-01-02, 06:12 PM
I am starting to feel that Secoh has some sort of unhealthy fascination with pineapples... :D

AJC13B
27-01-02, 08:54 PM
HOLY SHIT!!

There is a pistol license course at St Marys shooting club in March...I may be there....

carlo
27-01-02, 09:53 PM
I wish i could say "only in america" after reading that post but bondi is a little close to home.

TurbZ
27-01-02, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by Secoh
Holly Faarrkk!!

How about a description of the sub-humans??
i'm gonna get the description of those scumbs... so i'll update this thread.

The cops found Craig's wallet in Bankstown...

BUZ-11T
27-01-02, 11:52 PM
pretty sad!
that you cant even go for a drive, without worring bout PRICKS that are gona Shoot ya for ur CAR!!
whats the point having a nice car these days!
They must have followed him or something! AS they went to great measures in taking it!
More than likely for parts!

F40_maniac
28-01-02, 12:16 AM
R32?

OVB471
28-01-02, 04:09 AM
how the hell did 4 coconuts and an asian fit in a skyline they must have been small coconuts

i know it must have been the 4 coconuts as the muscle and the asian to drive the car

thats is pretty ****ed and i was thinking about taking my misses and kid down there for a holiday in april

excelboy
28-01-02, 04:56 AM
holy sh1te!!!!!!!!

thats some fcuked up stuff! Was it a case of mistaken identity at all??

good 2 hear ur mate is ok.... will keep an eye out

evil_weevil
28-01-02, 07:18 AM
low life peices of sh!t!!!

yer mates r very lucky they didnt get shot.

hope they catch these c**ts and recover the car.

bankstown aye......that would be right.

sssgtr
28-01-02, 07:29 AM
Makes you wonder that we should carry 9mm's....i would not have a problem shooting 5 pieces of sh!t like that. :mad:
I hope your mate gets his car back ok Turbz, and i hope him and some "friends" find the 5 assholes, before the cops do, if ya know what i mean.

Jim
28-01-02, 07:38 AM
makes me wonder why the mate was the main target, and not the driver. was he a loudmouth to them, or did you cut them up in traffic? Doesnt have anything shady in his past himself does he??

TurbZ
28-01-02, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by F40_maniac
R32?
R33. post updated above - thanks F40_maniac.

GSR Dave
28-01-02, 09:18 AM
that is bad mate...sorry to hear

let me guess...the police were 100m away defecting a real criminal for a loud exhuast??

HoonBoy
28-01-02, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by Secoh
makes me wonder why the mate was the main target, and not the driver. was he a loudmouth to them, or did you cut them up in traffic? Doesnt have anything shady in his past himself does he??

It's common for low life morons to spaek to someone and say they want to hurt someone else. Some people will be brave(stupid) and try to defend themselves, but most people will give in when there is a chance of someone else getting hurt. Same theory as taking a hostage.

Now where is that magnum I had the other day...

SPDRCR
28-01-02, 10:07 AM
That's terrible........

makes us all think how we all need to be careful. In some cases there isn't too much that you can do - if someone has a gun.

That's why I'm glad that I've got a tracker - at least if they get away with the car, I still have a chance for them to be caught.

sssgtr
28-01-02, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by SPDRCR
That's terrible........

makes us all think how we all need to be careful. In some cases there isn't too much that you can do - if someone has a gun.

That's why I'm glad that I've got a tracker - at least if they get away with the car, I still have a chance for them to be caught.
What kind of tracking have u got SPDRCR? GPS? Digital mobile network?

mrke20
28-01-02, 01:58 PM
:eek: :( :eek:

Is your mate ok? That would f**k me up if it happened to me....

The other thing is that if you have the gun on his mate, you can still get the keys off him if he freezes or fights back without worrying about him getting the gun. These people truly suck. :(

Hope that he finds the car and the wankers that took it. :)

Ustasa
28-01-02, 05:46 PM
no car is worth a life...no way....as for punishing these people..easy..burn them alive in their own car

spunkymunky
28-01-02, 06:02 PM
should start a performance forums vigilante group.

that crap sux... i fuggin hate it how people need to feel stressed when they go around because some dickhead wants to score a nice car the easy way.
i'm with burning them in their car... actually, i think parking it in the sun while they are tied up inside is a better idea, kind of a slow cook effect.

kabab
28-01-02, 06:36 PM
Dam at this rate we are going to have to start another part of the forum dedicated to stolen cars :(

This really sux i hope the cops get em.

evil_weevil
29-01-02, 01:46 PM
vigilante group??
where do i sign???

i am soo sick of these muthafukkers stealing other peoples pride and joys - something we have worked hard for, something we love.

think i got myself a gun license

SPDRCR
29-01-02, 02:24 PM
I think it's radio based, it's a quiktrak.

Nothing is perfect but at least if gives me a chance to get the car back if someone manages to get away with it.

TurbZ
29-01-02, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by OVB471
how the hell did 4 coconuts and an asian fit in a skyline they must have been small coconuts

i know it must have been the 4 coconuts as the muscle and the asian to drive the car

thats is pretty ****ed and i was thinking about taking my misses and kid down there for a holiday in april
the coconuts were big, asian dude small.. and yes OVB471 - u r correct - the asian dude did drive the car... but he stalled it in 1st... Craig said, it looked as tho the dude couldnt drive the car when they took off.
an article appeared in the daily telegraph on this matter yesterday, monday. i'll try to scan it sometime soon...

TurbZ
31-01-02, 08:55 PM
1. The cops arrested a samoin in Bankstown for theft and found Craigs credit card on him.
2. Also another samoin was found but not arrested and set free by the cops with Craigs car license in Liverpool. Cops said it's not their business, but Bondi Police's... WTF? (car was reported to Bondi Police)

Dunno what the world is coming to. But now the Cops dont give a fark.

Ustasa
31-01-02, 09:13 PM
well a donut hostage situation wasn't involved..how could u expect them to take it seriously?

Fatboy
31-01-02, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by spunkymunky
should start a performance forums vigilante group.

Yeah, great idea... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Can see tomorrows Tele Mirror headline already:

EIGHT COMPUTER GEEKS SHOT AT BONDI

It was reported that 8 people of geek appearance (most with glasses and slight build) were shot this morning after attempting to foil a carjacking in the carpark at Bondi this morning by throwing mousepads at 3 Samoans and 1 Asian who took a Skyline at gunpoint..... :p

Be real !! :D :D

Seriously dude, these people ARE prepared to shoot you to take what they want... are YOU prepared to die ?? :confused:

Mate i don't feel as though i am easily intimidated by anyone, but if someone stuck a gun at my head i'd be straight down to the undies section of the nearest shopping centre...... ;)

Blind_Goat
31-01-02, 10:29 PM
my old man knows a few SAS blokes (hes a chaplian in the army)
get them to do a "training mission":D

Fatboy
01-02-02, 05:02 AM
Well that might be a better approach.... :D :D :D

AJC13B
01-02-02, 05:32 AM
Not their business?? ARE YOU ****ING SERIOUS???

Take that to the Daily Telegraph! They will have a field day with it!!

FatBoy - The undies section of the local shops? Do they have a sailmaker at your local shops do they? I know mine has a sailmaker AND tent maker, so I am fine for clothes! :D

lmao @ world champion jelly wrestler

Fatboy
01-02-02, 05:35 AM
Originally posted by AJC13B
FatBoy - The undies section of the local shops? Do they have a sailmaker at your local shops do they? I know mine has a sailmaker AND tent maker, so I am fine for clothes! :D

lmao @ world champion jelly wrestler

I knew someone would hammer me for claiming to buy clothes at "normal people's" shops !! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D :D

AJC13B
01-02-02, 05:44 AM
Originally posted by FatBoy

I knew someone would hammer me for claiming to buy clothes at "normal people's" shops !! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D :D

:D

I forget about the Fat Bastards section of Target. I get most of my clothes from there....

Fatboy
01-02-02, 05:57 AM
Me too !! :D :D :D

mys38u
01-02-02, 06:12 AM
im all for a vigilante group, if it aint the friggin cops business lets make it ours!! FFS something has to be done, im sick of thinking nah if i do this to my car itl get more attention and some prick will nick it or bust into it and rip s**t off.

if we get Steve (ajc) Dale (10sec 7) adn some of the team kilo boys we should be sweet :D i doubt a cannon would stop some of thes guys! u cant even park at castle hill without some scum ripping off ur shitty head deck, i say we have bait cars, wait for some scum to try and rip somethin off, then nab em. eventually word will get around and that will be it!!!

*if only*:( :rolleyes:

AJC13B
01-02-02, 07:03 AM
Originally posted by mys38u
im all for a vigilante group, if it aint the friggin cops business lets make it ours!! FFS something has to be done, im sick of thinking nah if i do this to my car itl get more attention and some prick will nick it or bust into it and rip s**t off.

if we get Steve (ajc) Dale (10sec 7) adn some of the team kilo boys we should be sweet :D i doubt a cannon would stop some of thes guys! u cant even park at castle hill without some scum ripping off ur shitty head deck, i say we have bait cars, wait for some scum to try and rip somethin off, then nab em. eventually word will get around and that will be it!!!

*if only*:( :rolleyes:

I have been thinking about baiting a car for a while....Caste Hill would be a good place as would Bankstwon Square...

Word would get out about the public baiting cars and beating anyone that tried to steal them and then 99% of car thieves would think twice about grabbing a car!

towie
01-02-02, 07:26 AM
Well I guess I could be called 'LUCKY' then. Main thing after it all is the bloke's still alive.

Wonder if his Insurance will pay him?

"Not make precaution of theft."

They love that sentence :mad:

clow
01-02-02, 07:34 AM
Guys,

I didn't realise Castle Hill is/was a hotspot. I live in the suburb and have not noticed anything bad.

At one stage I did hear that aftermarket wheels were being targeted but that was around the Hills area.

I know a friend once accidentally left a Liberty RS running with the keys in ignition for bout half an hour at the towers and nothing happened to it.

Also once forgot to lock my S15 going to the movies once.
(was pretty pissed at myself for doing that)

Chris

Fatboy
01-02-02, 10:54 AM

I have been thinking about baiting a car for a while....Caste Hill would be a good place as would Bankstwon Square...

Word would get out about the public baiting cars and beating anyone that tried to steal them and then 99% of car thieves would think twice about grabbing a car!

What are you going to do ?? Throw your lunch at them ?? Or sprint after them with your Matt Shirvington physique ?? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

It won't stop the true crims anyway Steve, they won't hesitate to shoot brother... and i'm not into dead mates... ;)

If you shoot back, you go to jail, if you don't your pride and joy gets trashed and you're out of pocket... Some justice system huh ?? :rolleyes:

Maybe the countries overseas who lop off thieves hands are onto something...:confused:

MotoX
01-02-02, 11:19 AM
that makes me wanna buy a gun and shoot any ****er that tries to steal my car.

biteme
01-02-02, 11:22 AM

I saw a cop show on TV where the cops did this, caught lottsa people!

Byron

AJC13B
01-02-02, 12:02 PM

What are you going to do ?? Throw your lunch at them ?? Or sprint after them with your Matt Shirvington physique ?? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

It won't stop the true crims anyway Steve, they won't hesitate to shoot brother... and i'm not into dead mates... ;)

If you shoot back, you go to jail, if you don't your pride and joy gets trashed and you're out of pocket... Some justice system huh ?? :rolleyes:

Maybe the countries overseas who lop off thieves hands are onto something...:confused:

I know it won't stop the true crims, but it would stop the joy riding ****nuts, don't you think?

And yes the countries that cut hands off are onto something, we should trial it...anyone want to help??? :D

MotoX
01-02-02, 03:12 PM
yea cut the theives hands off so they cant steal anyhting, then they cant wank lol, that might scare some thieves

mazdamad
01-02-02, 04:17 PM
I agree, something has to be done. Going down to the beach with a mate in his ser 1 rx turbo. And he wont shut up about someone stealing his precious. I think he stresses to much about something that at this present point of time u cant really prevent. I park my ser 4 turbo at the same place but i dont think about it getting stolen until im coming back from the beach, and i cant see my car cause its hidden behind another parked car. But this bull**** about being held at gun point, these buggers need to be strang up by the balls.:mad:

MotoX
01-02-02, 04:28 PM
oi its also where and when u park your cr, whenever i park my car when i go to work its alway where an entry is so that ppl can see my car, and a thief would take it cause it cn be seen

FAT67XR
01-02-02, 04:40 PM
It's a shame that the cops don't seem to be doing much about all these cars being stolen, i guess there isn't much money in it for them though. :D

The cops should be doing bait cars like in the U.S.A. i reckon that would be really effective.

MotoX
01-02-02, 05:24 PM
Oi we should use one of our cars as bait and bash the shit outa thoes wankers that try to steal it. it would be fun also getting thoes wankers.

THRSTY
01-02-02, 07:49 PM
all this talk about bait cars. no-one has mentioned the fact that the thief/thieves/friends of thief will see this car again a few weeks later with u driving it, and would wanna get revenge.

so, who wants to volunteer their car to be bait???:rolleyes:

Nitephyre
01-02-02, 07:57 PM
man that is utterly mother****ed.. its why im glad i dont ****in live in sydney anymore... if i had a gun at my head i would positively shit myself.. i really hope ur mates are dealin ok dude..

good luck in finding car ect

AJC13B
01-02-02, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by MR_SIGMA
all this talk about bait cars. no-one has mentioned the fact that the thief/thieves/friends of thief will see this car again a few weeks later with u driving it, and would wanna get revenge.

so, who wants to volunteer their car to be bait???:rolleyes:

Who said anything about the thief being able to ID the car again?? :D

Southo
01-02-02, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by towie
Wonder if his Insurance will pay him?
"Not make precaution of theft."
They love that sentence :mad:

WE do ????

Fatboy
02-02-02, 12:05 AM
Yeah Southo, they do. Ask Danny about it... :(

Setanta
02-02-02, 07:19 AM
My brother's Type R got done in a similar way a month ago. He was selling it, he and a prospective buyer took it for a run, the buyer askes to take it for a run and as my brother gets out, the guy decks him and then drives off. The local cops wern't too interested, even though they could describe the car-jacker to my brother.

It really makes you wonder sometimes.

12b
02-02-02, 12:26 PM

And yes the countries that cut hands off are onto something, we should trial it...anyone want to help??? :D

~puts both hands up~ I'm sure my Chrissie present will come in good use for that :D

Hey Setanta,
my sis told me about what happened to your brother. Absolute SCUM these people are!! and what to say about the cops?? ... geezz....you get the good ones and the bad ones...

Southo
03-02-02, 01:01 AM
Hey FatBoy,

It is very unusual for an insurer to use that exclusion unless it was a total disrespect for the vehicle's security. (ie, stop outside shop, jump out with car running to go in and buy something) - then yeah - that is a blatent disregard for protecting the vehicle.

Did he contest it ??

TurbZ
05-03-02, 08:11 AM
IGN00R has been found!
At Kookubara Hotel car park near Cabramatta.
Thanks to Green Valley Police.

Since being stolen, the car apparently has been used in a robbery in Milperra.

How was it found?
Well the police were driving past the car park and noticed there was only 1 car in the car park, the skyline. They checked the bonnet and it was still warm.
So they waited out of sight.
2 Asian guys entered the vehicles and the cops raided them.

The body of the car is in good nick other then a scratch on the front bumper and the cops foot print on the door. The IGN00R plates are also missing.
Thanks again to Green Valley Police. You boys have done well.

Morgs
05-03-02, 08:15 AM
Excellent! Top stuff! Good to hear the tide is somewhat turning and a few crims are getting caught out... good to hear he has got his car back after experiencing such a drama!

05-03-02, 08:20 AM
It's good to hear he got it back in one piece. :D

Now would be the time to implement this rule.

Ustasa
05-03-02, 08:44 AM
3 hoods also got done in chester hill/bass hill on sunday...they had nicked a couple of cars in the last few weeks and kept em in their backyard...some1 tipped off the police and a few hours later 20 boys in blue jumped the fences and laid em out in their backyard....my source tells me the whole thing was action packed from start to finish

scratch another 3 scumbags off the list

GSRman
05-03-02, 01:22 PM
heheheh sweeeet :)

just one question.. how did the cops know that it was that skyline without the plates on it?

Honder
05-03-02, 01:56 PM
GSRMAn -rego sticker is my guess

Zac
05-03-02, 02:03 PM
your sources ustasa? LOL :)
I know your source!!

TurbZ
05-03-02, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by GSRman
just one question.. how did the cops know that it was that skyline without the plates on it?
it had different plates on it which were stolen anywayz.
i guess more checks on the car (ie. rego sticker, etc...) revealed it's true owner.

BUZ-11T
05-03-02, 09:26 PM
good
too hear that the owner got it back!!
really lucky i guess considering it had been gone for so long!!!!

whAtUp
12-03-02, 03:29 PM
I seen ur car bro. I sent you a sms. Msg me back if u want the info

L Plater
05-12-02, 12:19 PM
They kept on saying how they wanted to kill Craig's friend

The whole situation is ****ed and I reckon anyone who isnt a bad c*nt mafia boss would shit their pants but was there some past history with Craig's friend and the dudes that approached em?

Southo
05-12-02, 12:54 PM
I have been held up at gun point before - ( worked in a Bottle shop) - and I must say when you feel the cold hard barrel of a gun agaist your temple, any thoughts of being a hero quicky fade away....

If I am ever in that situation of a car jacking, I would walk away, let them take the car when they are out of sight - call the tracking company and tell them my car has been stolen at gun point. I should have it back within the hour :)

"NAVTRAK"
- Uses Satelite (GPS) Technology with Mobile Phone (GSM), and is Australia Wide coverage.
- (WORKS AUSTRALIA WIDE, WHEREVER THERE IS DIGITAL MOBILE PHONE COVERAGE)
- Phone 1300 88 00 76

"QuikTrak"
- Uses Tower Based technology and is limited coverage area (Syd / Melb / Bris Metro based only
- The tower is used to send and receive the signal to the stolen vehicle
- (ONLY WORKS IN SYDNEY, BRISBANE & MELBOURNE METRO)
- Phone 1300 36 44 46

Yeah, great idea... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Be real !! :D :D

Seriously dude, these people ARE prepared to shoot you to take what they want... are YOU prepared to die ?? :confused:

Mate i don't feel as though i am easily intimidated by anyone, but if someone stuck a gun at my head i'd be straight down to the undies section of the nearest shopping centre...... ;)

foxy^roxy
05-12-02, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by TurbZ
it had different plates on it which were stolen anywayz.
i guess more checks on the car (ie. rego sticker, etc...) revealed it's true owner.

If they took time to remove the plates, why wouldnt they also remove the rego sticker etc??? :wtf:

fordlover
05-12-02, 01:06 PM
Good to hear they got the car back.

If you shoot back, you go to jail, if you don't your pride and joy gets trashed and you're out of pocket... Some justice system huh ??

Reasonable force? you could use it in your defence.

personally even if i had a gun in my hand id let the car go.

MADAZ 7
06-12-02, 08:54 AM
glad to hear he got his car back..... there are some real ****nuts out there that need to be taught a lesson.

sirhsv
09-12-02, 09:51 AM
Good to hear that you got your pride and joy back in one piece.

Isnt it over in Saudi Arabia that they cut thieves hands off? I'm pretty sure its Saudia Arabia. Over in South Africa some guy has made this flamethrower system that goes on both sides of the car and is activated by a button inside the car or by remote. Press the button and flames shoot out of nozzles either blinding or turning mr scumbag car thief into a bbq. Apparently its legal over there and its for sale to anyone.

Bigvis
09-12-02, 03:32 PM
That sucks about your can man, why the f*** cant people work for their stuff instead of ripping off others, and with a gun....losers. Anyways, good to hear you got it back.

NISMOgemini
09-12-02, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by GSR Dave
that is bad mate...sorry to hear

let me guess...the police were 100m away defecting a real criminal for a loud exhuast??

BBAHAHAHAHHA :lol:

R33_Cam
10-12-02, 03:47 AM
ppl must like car-jacking skylines!!!
im in WA and it happened to me back in september, i ended up in hospital, car was written off in a high speed chase, but replaced on insurance now, so its all good.

Australia should definately take a look at what some other countries law system does to ppl that do that kinda thing, its like our law system protects the crims!!!

thats my 2c worth

Cam.

GR33D
10-12-02, 11:49 AM
the only people that steal things are usually those that never paid attention in school and ended up in some 5HITHOUSE job ...thats if they are lucky enough to even get a job at all.

if u want something nice (like a nice car) then work for it like the rest of us. which im sure is everyone in performance forums. we all work for our nice cars ... i just wish everyone else thought the same way.

and for all those cheeseheads who do go around stealing peoples hard earned possessions... i hope they get runover ..... repeatedly:mad:

oh and its good to see these idiots were caught and that the car is back with its rightful owner.

i cant wait till the day when there are video cameras absolutely everywhere and criminals are watched 24/7. i know its started already but i needs to be in every square metre of metropolitan area.

200sXXX
10-12-02, 12:22 PM
performance forums vigilante group count me in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when my lancer got flogged then found! we were goin to take it back to the carpark at macquarie the next week and park a big transit van next to it with a few mates with baseball bats etc in it
have a few beers and wait and see if there was any unwanted attention

if you did this and utterly bashed the living sheeeiiiiiiiitttttttttt outta some of these mofo's a few times in different areas around sydney word would get around between car theives i reckon they would think twice maybe thrice about touching someones car.

we had six cock heads in a Avalon drive down victoria rd towards the city on saturday waving a gun out the window at us!!!! called the cops and reported exactly where they went hope they got fu*^%ed up hard

lucky i didnt get pulled over for driving whilst talking on a mobile!! would they have bought my story?

GSRman
10-12-02, 01:54 PM
hehe i had some dicks in a magna do the same thing.. except it was a water pistol a black gunlike one.. but still a water pistol.. ... i gave chase... while waving my mobile at them (with the screen lit and pretending to talk intermittantly) ever seen a v6 magna rental car try and outrun an EVO powered anything? heheh it was nice and relaxing :)

lank0
10-12-02, 04:04 PM
I had some bastards steal the stereo from my car, which was parked outside my house. From the hat they left behind the kid is proberly in primary school (WFT!!). People like that shit me because im the one giving up 20 hrs a week to work at a burger king for 8 dollars AUSTRALIAN!!! an hour while at school. That means most weeks i dont even have time to enjoy my pride and joy.

personally i think James bond had the right idea with his exploding car alarm. I would gladly give up my car to nail that bastard.

GR33D
13-12-02, 12:21 AM
people that steal deserve to badly mutilated into small bits and thrown in a bin full of acid where their body will disolve to nothing.

harsh... but i cant stand these idiots that steal hard earned items for a little fun or to fund their regular drug habits.

theres no excuse.

they;re better dead, than awaking to find them at the end of ya bed!

samdumbert
15-12-02, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by Ustasa
3 hoods also got done in chester hill/bass hill on sunday...they had nicked a couple of cars in the last few weeks and kept em in their backyard...some1 tipped off the police and a few hours later 20 boys in blue jumped the fences and laid em out in their backyard....my source tells me the whole thing was action packed from start to finish

scratch another 3 scumbags off the list

Some people are so stupid. I can just imagine some shitty house with a few skylines in the backyard as if ppl wouldnt notice something was goin on. :owned:

DoctorB
19-12-02, 12:10 PM
Cops too busy muching down doughnuts, stealing from the evidence room and giving us all EPA notices and canaries.

oh...and congrats on getting your car back..very very lucky..

takai
21-12-02, 10:58 AM
When i was in NYC i saw an attempted car jacking when walking back to the backpackers.

Guy walks up to a Corvette with a pistol of some sort and orders driver to get out.
Driver gets out, and guy starts getting in.
Driver promptly pulls out a pistol and fires a single shot through the carjackers knee.

At about that point i left the area, but from the last fleeting glimses i saw that the carjacker was on the ground writhing, the driver was on his cellphone, and there was blood all over the side of the bright yellow Corvette.

Juicy.

dr_evil
21-12-02, 12:08 PM
ROFL, thats karma for ya takai!

Maadmike
26-12-02, 04:39 PM
HOLY SHIT!!

There is a pistol license course at St Marys shooting club in March...I may be there....

Hehehe i would have the time of my life if some dickhead came upto me with a gun askin for my car. I'd pull out my gun, shoot him in the legsn arms...everywhere that wouldn't hurt him/?her? and say if i saw them even looking at a performance car gain i would kill them and all their gay little friends. And if they/or and of their accomplaces had a car....oh the joy :D

Don't take me seriously and say im stupid for thinkin like that, but it would be damn fun to see their faces after something like that :D

Maadmike
26-12-02, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by TurbZ
1. The cops arrested a samoin in Bankstown for theft and found Craigs credit card on him.
2. Also another samoin was found but not arrested and set free by the cops with Craigs car license in Liverpool. Cops said it's not their business, but Bondi Police's... WTF? (car was reported to Bondi Police)

Dunno what the world is coming to. But now the Cops dont give a fark.

That if farkin stupid that they let him go, even when he has the licence...

It amazing the things cops let people get away with these days, even when the evidence is sitting right up their arse.

zaldust
28-12-02, 04:12 PM
individuals that perform acts such as this are the lowest form of human scumsucking trash bags. they need to be stopped, and pounded.

Van-15h
28-12-02, 07:38 PM
As like everyone else this is bullshit. Not forgetting this is a serious crime considering Australia doesn't have a huge number of carjackings like the rest of the world.

Obviously everyone is pretty angry about this including myself but nobody has actually stated what sort of backgrounds these guys come from. Probably were abused or some sort of disfunctional-environment, single mum father is in prison if you needed to get what you want you either stole it from the person or just thumped the guy and this was just the start of high school. When you have nothing what have you got to lose!!! No excuse for what these assho*es did but when people are poor and unhappy they will go to extremes.

Anywayz good to hear you got it back hopefully in good nick and that a few of the crim's that took it got arrested.

Maximus
28-12-02, 10:17 PM
I dont agree with you at all. no matter their background.. You have to remember aswell. that idiots go to jail for murder and coming from a fine outstanding family.. no money problems.. wife.. family.. supporting friends.. their background does not lesson the excuse.. becuase that is all it is.. an excuse..

god.. arent i glad i am moving to Sydney in the New Year... .. not..

Ninjz
06-01-03, 09:15 PM
hey boyz
i just read thru the whole thread
lucky for your frend he got his ride back!! :p :D

but this vigilante stuff u guys r talkin about isnt cool...it makes you one of them, u know what some people do (maybe some in this forum, i dont know anyone here yet), they throw a coin on the ground, and then wait for people to walk past and pick it up, then when the poor dude picks it up, he gets jumped by about 15 guys for fun...

and when u roll someone, u normally go up to them and accuse them of either starring at your bro, or u were told to hit his friend and demand him pay u money etc etc so those samoain dudes were prolly just saying that

did anyone hear about the dude who had his r34 up for sale, and when some dudes came around to check it out and get a test drive, they pulled a gun in the middle of the test drive and said to the owner to 'get out'?

Rustla
10-01-03, 01:33 PM
hey all , my 2c here

about the baiting thing , wasnt there an article on this forum about soem guys who did that with motorbikes???? i think its good justice but not exactly legal and also

HOLY SHIT!!

more info man , id be interested in doing somethign like that, can you PM me with any more info please

Niz90
10-01-03, 11:33 PM
man that sucks too many crazy people getting around these days

Pva_Glue
12-01-03, 10:39 PM
Good Bye Skylines... parts will be sold cheap to other skyliners in aust!

That's Just FARKED! what's world comming to...:(

sorry to hear that.
cheers
Joe

Pedrowe
18-01-03, 10:13 PM
there is some f@#$in wankers out

Zammo
01-02-03, 11:13 PM
well gun point aint fun been there

Cutting off hands well any civilisation thats had 10000000 of ppl to deal with for 1000s of years has laws that suit & to the most point if enforced work

Baiting and vigilante groups go hard

I go with Mercs for hire though make it profitable
theres enough of the bastErds

Shooting back or bashing/killing them, anyone heard of self defense ? They should suffer long painful torture Death is a quick end and not good for bad crims

good to hear it was found

84BYZ
04-02-03, 04:54 PM
Thats farked dude sorry to hear that there is scum like that in australia sent the fukwits home !

84BYZ
04-02-03, 05:08 PM
Thats good to hear at least there are some good pigs out there

Rollin
15-02-03, 02:43 PM
people are poor and unhappy they will go to extremes.

hey mate im poor and unhappy, and i dont steal shit!!

i used to work at a garage while i was at school, $50 for about 14 hours work...as far as im concerned, you work had for long enough and it starts becoming worth your while - people that dont try or give up 'because its too hard' are the ones that have the problems.

i keep a 4 'D' cell maglite in my car beside the drivers seat for occasions like that - not involving guns or multiple offenders, but if someone comes up to my door and tells me to get out, i can get out and in the same motion take the maglite with me, step aside then cave the back of their head in!!!

knock them senseless, bash their head a few more times just to make sure, then break their shins or a couple of elbows or something, and take their wallet, so i know where the ****ers live.

pro_ke
12-03-03, 04:05 PM
having lived in some rather unfirendly places i totally understand the frustration

however i dont think carrying a gun and shooting at them is the best idea... its something i have thought about for quite a while since a few things happened to me but i really dont think its worth killing someone over. i want them to die, but im not going to jail over it.

i did like that other thread where those guys found the theives asleep in their car and beat the shit out of them before calling the cops - nice work.

ab