PDA

View Full Version : Who are good jap import wreckers in Brisbane?

ajbate
28-05-02, 01:55 PM
Making a trip to Bris-Vegas this weekend and I am after a couple of superchargers off a 2 litre toyota motor and some air to water intercoolers. Which wreckers are worth trying as I am not real familiar with the place. Also I'm travelling 10 hours to get there and don't have a lot of spare time to waste searching for bits! Any reccomendations?

tim510
28-05-02, 02:11 PM
NORTHSIDE:

All Jap

All State Imports

SOUTHSIDE:

Asian Auto Spares

Cresta Imports

All Jap

im sure the whitepages.com.au has the numbers

tim

Glenno
28-05-02, 11:32 PM
I know All Jap well but where are All State?

Shifty
29-05-02, 11:56 PM
I got fvcked by an importer. Don't go near them... they have a branch on the northside and the southside.

Paydirt
30-05-02, 05:46 PM
Shifty - I wonder who that could be?;)

I'd say go with Asian Auto Spares, good blokes and you get to see the motors running, plus get to take your pick.

On the north side there is All Automotive Imports, don't know much about them but they are very well priced.

NAliberty
30-05-02, 06:11 PM
All auto imports is about 3 minutes drive from alljap glenn, havn't i taken you there before?? You were with me when i looked at that impreza f-cut remember!!

tim510
30-05-02, 07:11 PM
all state are good...nice bloke...miles i think his name is..

all jap are ok...can be assholes...just don't go there on a weekend...they will blow u off bigtime

tim

Paydirt
30-05-02, 07:20 PM
If you are going on Sat, then I would make it an early trip as many places close at 12, while Asian Auto isn't even open. I'd ring and find what's open before coming.:)

Glenno
30-05-02, 09:36 PM
George,
would that be the place with the EJ20 Lib cut in the yard on the other side of the road?

ajbate
03-06-02, 11:55 AM
Thanks for the recomendations everyone. Got held up in Toowoomba and couldn't make it to Brissy untill after lunch Saturday, so I will have to buy over the phone. I hate that, you don't really know what you have brought till you get it!