PDA

View Full Version : Clubsport R8 wheels gone.

VPIIV8
30-09-02, 06:45 PM
I was walking to work today and came across this guy jacking his car off the ground. It had the wheels pinched and the d#@kheads who did it didnt even leave the car on bricks. The car was resting on its nice Premium brakes and side skirts. they also smashed the front passenger window. So there will be a hot set of R8 rims on the market soon guys so keep an eye out for any dodgy buggers who cant prove where they purchased the rims from. cheers. by the way, this happened in Double Bay , Sydney.

VN_BeRLiNa
30-09-02, 10:51 PM
Pfft those fgts...!:mad:

RS-11
01-10-02, 10:36 AM
That SUX!!!
That S#@T get me soo angry. If i eva catch someone doing that to any car they wont be getting out of hospital in a hury!!!

Makes you not even want a good car sometimes.

sirhsv
02-10-02, 01:22 PM
Ohh that is so sad and it makes my blood boil when scumbag thieves steal from people who have worked for the money to buy a nice car like a Clubsport. I hope the guy gets his wheels back. Wouldnt've the brakes and the sideskirts been damaged if the weight of the car was on them??

VPIIV8
02-10-02, 01:53 PM
the rear rotors were damaeged along with the side skirts. hopefully no damage to the exhaust or gearbox mounts etc. the f*&ken prics........ :mad:

bruce
07-10-02, 08:42 PM
HSV VX R8 18in genuine wheels with Bridgestone tyres, EC $4300ono (0413)004256 South Yarra

Featured ad in the Melbourne Trading Post. Who knows ?

Woody
10-10-02, 06:20 PM
Aren't all HSV's marked with microdots or something like that. Wouldn't the wheels also be marked.

oFFaJ
16-10-02, 09:00 PM
The MicroDots are in the Cars paint..
So even if the Car did have MicroDot Protection the Rims wont have been coated with protective Paint..

Ant_ny
18-10-02, 11:49 PM
yeha, the same thing happend to a friends dad, apparently the weight of the car cracked the brake rotors all around.