PDA

View Full Version : Theiving Junkie C---t's

Nitephyre
12-06-03, 08:04 AM
</rant On>

fkn theiving junkie c0cksuckers broke into my car last night @ myer centre in the city... stole my gf's work bag, which had her phone in it, new 7250.

so much for 80 bucks worth of solex locks that're supposed to deadlock so no prick can do the packing tape trick or under doorhandle trick to get in... they must've only been after cash, cause i had cd's in the glove box, plus new 6x9's etc... crazy thing is the left her keys which were in the bag, on the seat... thankfully cause it had a car key on it...

the woman on the gate was good thou, filled out a report and didnt charge us for parking.. as was the cop @ hendra when we went to report it...

so much for secure parking thou.. sure, i know there is a risk.. but there isnt even any cameras in the joint, plus the car was parked right in front of the elevators...

lowlife junkie scum.. hope they die from their next hit.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

</rant off>

Levin
12-06-03, 10:44 AM
Amen to that...

GSR Dave
12-06-03, 10:55 AM
dam i park my car in there :(

i always park my car close to the exit so the toll operators can see it from their booth

hmmm i will think twice about parking there now

nash
12-06-03, 10:58 AM
My friend got a new Silvia 2 weeks ago with a brand new paint job and a week ago, while parked at Myer Centre his car got massively keyed and spray painted. We got the spray paint off somehow but the key marks still there. I know I won't ever park there again, or will he.

AutokaT
12-06-03, 11:24 AM
why didn't you have an alarm nitephyre???...do you think it would be worth the money to avoid the anger and frustration you are going through now???

mad
12-06-03, 11:32 AM
Secure parking normally means secure places for thieves to work.

Did anyone ever see Ferris Bueller's day off??
It's only the tip of the iceberg.

I would only trust a security guard who I know personally. Not even a mate of a mate.

CyR
12-06-03, 11:32 AM
That sucks hardcore :/ We usually park at the carpark next to Festy Hall, probably not the best carpark, but no complaints from me... never going to Myer from now on.

Nitephyre
12-06-03, 11:34 AM
autokat, unfortunately an alarm was in the pipeline, just not in time :mad:

but alas, u know the drill... 'im gunna do it...' 'its gunna get done' etc... ouch, no good nash

ive got nothing against the staff.. both ladies whom i delt with, one last night one this morning on the fone to say they found the bag at least, were very nice and sympathetic.. i just think its up to the myer centre managment to beef up security in there, and have cameras all around..

macquered
12-06-03, 11:36 AM
Just out of interest......was the bag visible?

Nitephyre
12-06-03, 11:39 AM
not overly, probably just the strap... oh and i also had a big box on the back seat with car parts id just got in the mail, with my work shirt over it.. but still.. im just amazed and thankful that nothing else was taken...

ill be investing in an alarm and a better door locking device now...

cars.. gotta love em, even when they cost ya more money

NISMOgemini
12-06-03, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by AutokaT
why didn't you have an alarm nitephyre???...do you think it would be worth the money to avoid the anger and frustration you are going through now???

beeping sounds arent gonna stop a junkie from grabing a few things and running

jaws57
12-06-03, 01:04 PM
The only good security is a 4 x 2 and a big mean dog.
Anyone who touches someone elses Property with stealing or vandalism in mind is a bottom dwelling cockroach.

Glenno
12-06-03, 01:25 PM
AFAIK the only camera that exists is in the Entry lanes at the boom gates.

Nitephyre
12-06-03, 04:38 PM
well this afternoon is the bringer of good news, the carpark mob called my gf up to tell her they'd found the bag.. she picks it up and nothing is missing... even the phone is still there!!!!!

so im lost as to wtf happened... but im just real glad they found it all, with nothing missing.

again i'll say the staff there were/are very good about it :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

AutokaT
12-06-03, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by NISMOgemini
beeping sounds arent gonna stop a junkie from grabing a few things and running

but they will make them pick someone elses car but, nismo

Nitephyre
12-06-03, 10:13 PM
amen to THAT autokat

F|sh
12-06-03, 11:58 PM
some theives carry screw drivers to ruin speakers that have the alarm rigged thru them when they go off. But i think if you rigged the car alarm threw your stezza it would scare them off anyway.

Great to fiond you got everything back. I ahd my car broken into after the drags and they took my ashtray, CD player face and went thru my glovebox. They left y guitar and CD's on the backseat. assholes.

darkstar
13-06-03, 12:35 AM
You and your GF are very lucky!

Marty
13-06-03, 09:03 AM
Sounds suss to me

Almost like someone who worked there stole it, and they caught them (video or whatever), told them to hand it all over or they'll hand them in to the cops

Might be worth persuing (if you felt like it) but i guess it would be hard, or near impossible, to prove!

See if you find someone's been sacked from there :)

Klown666
06-07-03, 10:26 PM
Invest in a pitbull, then let them try and get in :D my dog one day nearly bit this dudes hand off trying to steal me gemini. And also dude i feel for you and i hope the cops catch the pricks :(.

crx2gen
06-07-03, 11:24 PM
you're a month late klown...;)

SpruceMoose
24-07-03, 05:05 PM
Mate, seriously:

When your shit is stolen, and magically returned, without much, or anything missing, be very careful of identity theft. If there was anything in the bag that could help constitute an identity, or help the thieves create one, or copy your GF's, i suggest you change bank accounts, or review any new credit cards started in her name.

Thats where the big money is at, identity theft, most you could get from a bag is say, $200, but steal someone's drivers license details and credit information, and you can rack up $10K + in debt.

Just be careful... try to see if any credit companies have her name on their credit roll when they shouldnt.

Cookiemonster
24-07-03, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by Klown666
my dog one day nearly bit this dudes hand off trying to steal me gemini.

How do you know? Has your dog taken english lessons?