PDA

View Full Version : the sigma

Steve Whitney
06-04-07, 02:37 PM
i know it's not exactly a project car in the making, but at any rate i thought i'd share this photo i took recently of my siggy:

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y57/Steve_1/DSC02630.jpg

was a hand-me-down car that i received back in 1999, and over the last few years i've proceeded to return the car back to stock to use as a cruiser. not too much was modified though, mainly stereo bits & so on.

best part is the car owes me SFA so i can't complain.

that is all.

blackbart
06-04-07, 02:39 PM
Nice clean one. I've had two and am considering getting another.

Steve Whitney
06-04-07, 02:46 PM
Nice clean one. I've had two and am considering getting another.

yes i hope it does look clean in that photo considering i just gave it a wash!! :)

most sigmas have already met their maker via mr car crusher. sigma numbers dwindled in wrecking yards years ago, now clearly overtaken by TM-TP magnas.
so there aren't too many getting around nowadays. hope there's still a few decent ones out your way.

GTREA
06-04-07, 07:17 PM
Ewww...and a 'Chrysler' Sigma as well...!

I'm a closet Sigma fan

I had a GH that was a Chrysler, Air Jackers in the back, Hurricane Mags, BF Goodrich 265 tyres with white lettering...reclineable back seat...I loved that car :)

lotec
06-04-07, 07:20 PM
i may know of somebody selling his shit hot sigma! there's a pf discount too boys :)

refer to my sig.

Jim
06-04-07, 07:41 PM
GE/GH were the only worthwhile sigmas ever made :D

I'd consider one myself actually if there was any left. Would go great with a magna/pajero 3.5L V6, or the pajero turbo diesel.

67camaro
06-04-07, 07:44 PM
best part is the car owes me SFA so i can't complain.

Thats good to know.