PDA

View Full Version : Alpine subwoofers & amplifiers

rikbrisbane
26-06-07, 11:37 AM
Hi all,

Due to selling my car, I have some quality audio parts that I removed prior to sale. They are:
-2 x ALPINE SUBWOOFER 10 BASS ZR [SWR-254D], 1000W peak, 300W RMS, will fit in 13L sealed box!
-1 x ALPINE AMPLIFIER MRV-T407 2CH 40W RMS x 2 or 150W RMS bridged, adjustable low pass & high pass filter, adjustable crossover frequency, frequency & gain adjustment, original leads & user manual in the box!
-1 x KENWOOD AMPLIFIER KAC-PS150 2CH 75W RMS x 2 or 220W RMS bridged, low pass filter, adjustable frequency & gain, line in/line out, as new condition, comes with original user manual.

All parts were in good working order when removed. They have been carefully stored in plastic bags away from heat, dust & moisture.

I'm not sure what they are worth - make an offer! Reply to this post if you have any queries. More detailed pictures are available.

Cheers!

Mr Ed
26-06-07, 04:57 PM
Im in the market for some simple subs for use in the nearish future. Tried doing a bit of a search on that model but couldnt find anything of use. Im guessing they are a few years old and probably superseded a few times.

Offer $100 for the both em to get ya started. Can pick them up when ever. :)

Cplus
26-06-07, 06:45 PM
apologies - wrong as - cast baskets!!!

rikbrisbane
27-06-07, 05:58 PM
Hi all,
When I purchased these a few years ago, they were a premium subwoofer. 300W RMS is pretty serious for a 10" subwoofer. They are in perfect condition. I can give you other specifications from the manual if you require. To help you out a bit more, I have attached some detailed photos. I would like $160 for the pair.

Cheers,
Rik

Fondles
27-06-07, 06:08 PM
$250 for the lot....

i will need delivery to the gold coast for which i will pay extra

Mr Ed
27-06-07, 09:59 PM
Yeah fair enough I'll go $160. Can pick em up tomrrow night if youre free otherwise will be busy till Monday.

PM sent

Smashed S15 Bloke
28-06-07, 01:36 AM
these are KICK ASS subs.

I bought some off r7 a few years back and they fucken hammer but they went in a car i sold a few years ago.

if these were in melbourne I would have paid instant cash cos i love the white cone ZR's :D

rikbrisbane
04-07-07, 06:12 PM
The Alpine subwoofers are sold!

Any takers for the amplifiers?