PDA

View Full Version : The Whinger Forums Quotes

Tils
13-02-11, 11:21 PM
For the quotes from the naysayers from other forums. Since access is prevented as a result of overly suspicious alfoil hat wearers.

oxy
14-02-11, 06:49 AM
I thought this one was funny from aussiev8

I started to read Performance Forums and judgeing buy the language generally use and the attitudes amongst one another I think 90% of them are teenage P platers or younger. I don't think I'll be joining anytime soon.

tut
14-02-11, 07:07 AM

isn't that, like, half of our average age'n'shit?

BigJonWB
14-02-11, 08:09 AM

I am a member there but I can't remember my password. I don't really miss the place.

Mr Ed
14-02-11, 08:13 AM
Heres a couple from oldcorollas on Toymods being a candy arse/sandy vag as usual. Hes on here too but of course he doesnt say shit here for fear of being attacked but he knows on Toymods the blind hordes will agree with him.

ironic that using nitrous means you are a fag, but the winner gets a dildo..... maybe if it's wood and not flesh, then you aren't gay? is hard to work out just how gay PF is or isn't sometimes....

LOL, honesty/integrity and PF... LOL :D

blownhemi
14-02-11, 08:30 AM
I am a member there but I can't remember my password. I don't really miss the place.

AussieV8 is alright, that's how I found out about this anyway (yep, blame them). But like any forum they have their dickheads.

I think in general most of them think the challenge is a neat thing. It's a pity we don't have any V8's having a go.

Back in the early to mid 90s I used to buy Valiants dirt cheap and screw arund with them to make them go quick. I could have built a 13s for $1300 car back then for sure, but those days are long gone. Valiants are big dollars these days.

I remember buying a very good second hand 360ci V8 from a wrecker for $500 back in the mid-90s. I got them to load it into the boot of my val (down in the spare wheel well) and took it home. I dropped it into a genuine Valiant Pacer hardtop that I picked up for $700 and ran 14.0 or something. I even drove that all the way to Queensland and raced it at the old Performence Streetcar Shootout (I think I even got a pic in the mag back then). Now a genuine pacer coupe wont leave you much change from $20,000.

Tils
14-02-11, 08:33 AM
AussieV8 is alright, that's how I found out about this anyway (yep, blame them). But like any forum they have their dickheads.

I think in general most of them think the challenge is a neat thing. It's a pity we don't have any V8's having a go.

Back in the early to mid 90s I used to buy Valiants dirt cheap and screw arund with them to make them go quick. I could have built a 13s for $1300 car back then for sure, but those days are long gone. Valiants are big dollars these days.

I remember buying a very good second hand 360ci V8 from a wrecker for $500 back in the mid-90s. I got them to load it into the boot of my val (down in the spare wheel well) and took it home. I dropped it into a genuine Valiant Pacer hardtop that I picked up for $700 and ran 14.0 or something. I even drove that all the way to Queensland and raced it at the old Performence Streetcar Shootout (I think I even got a pic in the mag back then). Now a genuine pacer coupe wont leave you much change from $20,000.

Allowing for inflation you're probably miles over already!!

Jim
14-02-11, 08:47 AM
Turbohemi
Yeah tell me about it. Back in the day I helped a mate get rid of two chargers. Cut one up with an axe to take it to the tip in a box trailer. Helped a mate of a mate take a falcon cobra coupe shell to the tip too

Can't buy either shell for less than $8k now :(

blownhemi
14-02-11, 09:35 AM
Turbohemi
Yeah tell me about it. Back in the day I helped a mate get rid of two chargers. Cut one up with an axe to take it to the tip in a box trailer. Helped a mate of a mate take a falcon cobra coupe shell to the tip too

Can't buy either shell for less than $8k now :(

Yep, when I think about the car's I cut up so they could fit in a box trailer for a tip run, it almost makes me weep. Just because I deemed them a little "too hard" at the time.

Makes me wonder if some day someone will be thinking the same about VN commodores. :)

MRMOPARMAN
14-02-11, 10:25 AM
my favorite..

Well obviously the car is worth more than $1300 before you enter the comp dont you think??

Its not just with the car its the parts as well. I thought the budget was put in for a guide line and some are having a genuine honest go and a good time but then others .........

All i can say is some of them must really want that dick :)

I just picked this up for $1k, I drove my friend home and paid for some macca's

I have $300 left for fuel

Im selling it when the comps over. I want $180k if anyone is interested

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l233/bandtmack/1000special.jpg

Mr Ed
14-02-11, 10:30 AM
I liked how after someone suggested that the cars should all be sold for $1300...then every other cunt on there started carrying on as if Toymods had decreed that the selling rule was henceforth an actual rule.

Fucking wankers.

2JZR31
14-02-11, 08:06 PM
Instead of whinging, why don't the cunts just actually build a car? I mean what happened to that other MA70 with the auto 1JZ? Surely one of them could have purchased it and entered? It was for sale for 2K and had a full R154 conversion sitting in the shed to go with it. Considering a full R154 conversion must be worth at least $1500 the car could have been had for like $500 and would have run 13s piss easy? But instead they are claiming that its not possible to buy some of the cars we have bought for the prices we have declared.

Tils
14-02-11, 08:23 PM
Which ones?

2JZR31
14-02-11, 08:29 PM
Fucks me. I'm guessing mine and Scotts.

OKE020
14-02-11, 08:45 PM
Meh, i've seen mx83 rolling shells for $100, mine is no where near perfect and its a grande so has a weight penalty before i even start. I wont lose sleep over the negative cunts. Mine will also be registered and used after the competition as a tow car. Have said before i have not started yet, if anyone wants all the parts to complete this project please turn up with $1300 and its all yours.

Paddington
14-02-11, 08:46 PM
forget the whinging on aussiev8s and toymods, what about some of the sooking and finger pointing on PF. FFS grown adults acting like children without the slightest knowledge of what they are blabbering on about. All too easy to sit and type out bullshit than actually get out there and have a go... wankers.

Mr Ed
14-02-11, 08:56 PM
I even posted up and offered to chuck the extra money in for that R154 kit. No cunt wanted in, it was sold to some unmentioned person.

ALLMTR
14-02-11, 09:06 PM
forget the whinging on aussiev8s and toymods, what about some of the sooking and finger pointing on PF. FFS grown adults acting like children without the slightest knowledge of what they are blabbering on about. All too easy to sit and type out bullshit than actually get out there and have a go... wankers.

Where is all this going on?

Meh Toymods

Jim
14-02-11, 09:38 PM
I would like to sell toymods people lots of $100 VN commodores. :)

MRMOPARMAN
14-02-11, 10:11 PM
I would like to sell toymods people lots of $100 VN lexens. :)

fixed :p