blownhemi
14-02-11, 12:25 PM
Don't remind me. :eek:

ALLMTR
14-02-11, 12:27 PM
Fuck off!!!!!! :)

2JZR31
14-02-11, 12:29 PM
I heard someone say it the other day and I was shocked that time has gone so fast. I would hate to see anyone miss out just because they didn't notice how much time was left. I seems a few cars are pretty much ready to run so they need to just put a couple more hours in and get to the drags :)

HoonBoy
14-02-11, 12:36 PM
Fuck! I'm doing a roster for the next five weeks for my team which includes four extra contractors we have gotten in to help with the workload. Not looking good for spare time to work on the car..

blownhemi
14-02-11, 12:47 PM
Fuck! I'm doing a roster for the next five weeks for my team which includes four extra contractors we have gotten in to help with the workload. Not looking good for spare time to work on the car..

Sleep is optional.

big_pete
14-02-11, 12:51 PM

Problem solvered

Jim
14-02-11, 01:32 PM
If I hassle for diff bolts any more they'll probably be delivered by some sort of reciprocating steam cannon fired from jmac's house.

It'll run when it runs and fuck your cutoff. Even if we win I'll let you have the wooden dick :lol:

blownhemi
14-02-11, 02:42 PM
Actually I thought we had longer than six weeks. Don't all the runs have to be in by the end of April.

That means we've got ten weeks haven't we?

2JZR31
14-02-11, 03:20 PM
Fucks me I just repeated what someone else said. So I'm probably wrong :D

Sketchy
14-02-11, 03:32 PM
That's called a builders estimate. They tell everyone shit needs to be done 6 weeks ahead of the actual time it has to be done so they get a fat bonus cheque from the developer.

Either way this whole thing was Denis' idea so if any cunt wants to argue with him I reckon they need to up the shut fuck :)

2JZR31
14-02-11, 03:43 PM
:p I think the longer the better. If its 10 weeks than that will give more people time so its win. I just want to see some more cars hit the track for inspiration :D

MRMOPARMAN
14-02-11, 03:54 PM
hopefully its not going to be a case of after cutoff date, you may aswell pack up and go home?

i dont care, ill finish as quick as i can. if its after the cutoff date, ill enter it next year :p its all about having fun (and finally finishing a project) for me anyways

ALLMTR
14-02-11, 05:21 PM
My plan is running in 6 weeks and racing within 10 weeks

blownhemi
14-02-11, 07:12 PM
hopefully its not going to be a case of after cutoff date, you may aswell pack up and go home?

i dont care, ill finish as quick as i can. if its after the cutoff date, ill enter it next year :p its all about having fun (and finally finishing a project) for me anyways

Nah mate, we want to see the Val run.

Captain_Slow
14-02-11, 07:40 PM
So when's the due date and at what venues? I want to come watch this happen :)

Mike Lowrrryyy
14-02-11, 07:58 PM
We are close but need to get a few more parts.