Disclaimer: I know nothing about LPG.
The problems I have:
1) doesn't start consistently, particularly when its hot.
2) doesn't have any power above 3000rpm
3) stumbles when I nail the throttle
The kit is a GNGAS Argentinian conversion kit.
I have three bits which look adjustable:
1) a flat-screwdriver adjustable thingo in the line going to the mixer
2) a flat-screwdriver adjustable thingo in the reducer
3) a finger adjustable adjustable thingo in the reducer
What would each one do?
adjusting (1) seems to do the most, (2) and (3) don't appear to do much...
What AFR should I be targeting on a wideband
- when idling
- when cruising
- when nailing it
- during cold start
- during hot start
Patience and help MUCH appreciated.