Thread: 1995 Original Daihatsu Charade Detomaso

PAZ04U

1995 Original Daihatsu Charade Detomaso

Make / Model / Year: 1995 Original Daihatsu Charade Detomaso

Km's on Car & Engine: 135,000kms on Car & 30,000kms on The Engine

Registration Exp: Rego until 08/08

Modifications: 1.6L HD-EG, Heaps of work done, Over $20,000 spent on Car, Engine, Gearbox, ECU, Tuning, etc.
    Let me start from the top. Engine was built 30,000kms ago when the car had 106,000kms; Fully Reconditioned 1.6L Head which has been Ported, Back Cut Valves, 1143C Billet Ivan Tighe Camshaft, Brand new 1.3L Pistons on Shot Peened & Cryo-ed Rods, Fully Balanced Engine, All ACL Race Rings and Bearings Fitted, Fully Ported Inlet Manifold, Lightened Flywheel, Custom Made Adjustable Cam Gear, 4AGZE Reconditioned Injectors, Full Custom Cold Air Intake with Custom Made Intake Fiberglass Box with K & N Pod Filter, 2" Exhaust System with New Stainless Steel High Flow Cat & 1 3/4" Hurricane Extractors, Engine Running on EMS Stinger 4424 with 4 Bosch HEC715 Coils with Custom Made Ignition Leads, Full Custom Wiring Harness, Tuned By Adam at Just Engine Management, 160HP & 200Nm, Yellow Top Optima Battery Relocated Behind the Passenger Seat, New Close Ratio Reconditioned Gearbox with New Bearings, ratios as follows; 1st Gear : 3.090, 2nd Gear : 1.842, 3rd Gear : 1.250, 4th Gear : 0.916, 5th Gear : 0.750 & Final Drive : 4.642, Brand New Heavy Duty Daiken Exedy Clutch put in 10,000kms ago, also Penrite SIN75W/90 Gearbox Oil Used, Front and Rear Solid Engine Mounts, Front Strut Brace, Always Serviced Using Penrite Lubricants. Running the 1.3L Pistons means it raises the compression to 11:1.

Mechanical, Interior and Exterior Condition: The Car is IMMACULATE Inside & Out. The Daihatsu Charade Detomaso Comes with Full BodyKit From Factory, Bucket Seats, Climate Control Air Conditioning, Power Steering, Power Windows, Power Fold-in Mirrors & Four Wheel Disc Brakes - New Bendix Advanced Brakes fitted on Front & Rear and Front & Rear Disc's where Machined. It has a Dual Shock Sensor, Dual Immobiliser Alarm System with Pager, Remote Start & 5% Tinted Windows. Very nice example of an Original Detomaso in Sydney. Less Than 100 Original Detomaso's in Australia. This Car Will Be Missed After All The Time, Money & Effort that Has Been Put Into This Car. Car Was Just Serviced 26/2/08.

Sale Price and any conditions: $9,000 ono

I Have All Of The Receipts For The Engine Build, Parts etc, Over $20,000 in Receipts.

Also Comes With Brand New 1185C Ivan Tighe Billet Cam, Spare Detomaso Front Bar, Headlights, and Tail Lights, And Original Detomaso Gearset, with a Spare 4.6 Final Drive and Heaps More. Excellent Car For New P Plater Law.

Contact Details: Please Feel Free to PM Me or Email Me At alex_lepore@optusnet.com.au if Interested or You Have Any Other Questions.

For More Pictures Of The Car, Engine build and All the Parts Let Me Know And I Will Email Them To You Cheers. Picture of the Engine Bay there is with Old Extractors & Old Gearbox (Not that you can see it).

Click image to enlarge.

You still trying to sell this replica as "original" Alex?

PAZ04U
    yeah alright whatever daisy, you dont know if its a replica or an original. why dont you shutup and mind your own business. keep your thoughts and opinions to yourself mate.

Quote Originally Posted by PAZ04U View Post
    yeah alright whatever daisy, you dont know if its a replica or an original.
    But i do know that the VIN doesn't match. Did you fix the engine number yet?

PAZ04U
    the car has been blue slipped and is awaiting an engine number change at the rta. it is a bit hard when the rta wont accept the engine number change when the car is registered in your fathers name and the engine that was changed was bought in my name so i have to chase up a letter from my father or get him to personally come into the rta with me.

So in six months you can't find a few minutes to change the number?
    That still isn't going to fix those pesky extra digits you've got in your "original" DeTomaso VIN.

PAZ04U
    hey daisy we've been through this already, like i said mind your own business and stop annoying me. if you were trying to sell a car, and i had my own opinions on it, i would keep them to my self like a mature civilised human being. i've got my reasons why i haven't had time to change the number, then again MYOB.
    Last edited by PAZ04U; 24-03-08 at 12:52 PM.

Oh really? So if I were some swede trying to sell a car with a dodgy ID - and you knew it was dodgy - you'd say nothing?

PAZ04U
    oh "you know" it's dodgy don't you. you don't know nothing about this car. so just MYOB and let it go. you mustn't have any thing better to do other then pestering people. you really know how to piss people off don't you daisy.
    Last edited by PAZ04U; 24-03-08 at 01:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PAZ04U View Post
    oh "you know" it's dodgy don't you. you don't know nothing about this car.
    I beg to differ Alex. I noticed that you didn't post the VIN, but for the others watching this thread; VIN: JDAG200S000522473
    That is the number for an Australian G200 - NOT an "original" Japanese domestic DeTomaso, which is a G201 and has 3 less digits in the serial number. If you persist in trying to pass this off as genuine I will persist in calling you swede.

Who cares- it's a fuckin charade for christ's sake.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stix Zadinia
    2x Robbie Williams Tickets, Brisbane, Monday Night 22nd Sept, Row A Platinum
    Quote Originally Posted by Shifty
    Won't be much of a show now that he's dead.
    Quote Originally Posted by agentcrm
    ROBBIE Williams the singer not ROBIN Williams the recently deceased Actor & comedian