Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Too Many toys - My bike projects

You might want to get someone to hold your dick next time you need a piss man- you haven't been so lucky lately with stuff you touch.

Last edited by Gammaboy; 20-06-13 at 09:11 PM.
    "Where can we get hold of a Vincent Black Shadow?" "Whats that?" "A fantastic bike," I said. "The new model is something like two thousand cubic inches, developing two hundred brake-horsepower at four thousand revolutions per minute on a magnesium frame with two styrofoam seats and a total curb weight of exactly two hundred pounds."

Last edited by Gammaboy; 20-06-13 at 09:12 PM.
    "Where can we get hold of a Vincent Black Shadow?" "Whats that?" "A fantastic bike," I said. "The new model is something like two thousand cubic inches, developing two hundred brake-horsepower at four thousand revolutions per minute on a magnesium frame with two styrofoam seats and a total curb weight of exactly two hundred pounds."

Vids man!

Last edited by Gammaboy; 20-06-13 at 09:13 PM.

looks good - I want a car that sounds like that*

* and yes, I'm too much of a wuss to get a bike.

That sounds tops. How fast are they?

Fucking awesome Gamma - Kat's make me horny.
    Hide yo' wife!!!

do you mind if i ask what you paid for the katana originally?

i missed the same bike a few months ago for $600 (by minutes!)

yeah it was a 750. was at a bike wrecker in the gabba and mostly complete apparently. wasn't a pop up headlight (i think they look shit)

Pop up's are where it's at!

Gamma - have you seen the one on bikesales - gold complete resto and 7/11 swap - been for sale forever and owned by a couple of kat forum people so has a fair bit of known history - $7500 at the moment. I would love it but wonder if it is really worth that money (espec as it has been on there for 6mths +) Whaddya reckon?

Link - http://tinyurl.com/kvnugz
    Hide yo' wife!!!

I was thinking given it has been around forever for sale maybe offer them $6k to take it away with rego. Would be fun but it is not original particularly (well barely) more a bitzer but in a cool way that is recognised as a way to mod these things. Hmmmmm. That or a big bore kitted ZRX1200.
    Hide yo' wife!!!

Last edited by Gammaboy; 20-06-13 at 09:14 PM.

Horray! Bish Finished something! Now you need to take your skirt off and ride the bloody thing!
    2010 State Colouring in Champion

The vids aren't loading still..

On a bike related note I drained 8 litres of oil out of my 2.9litre sump today. Smelt a bit like petrol so I guess dropping it made it flood slightly.. Explains why it was spraying litres of oil onto my back tyre..
    Retard Honour Wall.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloth View Post
    Rob Sloth Young did i ask for your opinion? no. i only want it for a paddock bomb. go play with traffic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fondles View Post
    you stupid fucken imbicle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fondles
    your are a fucken idiot of the highest level.

Last edited by Gammaboy; 20-06-13 at 09:15 PM.