Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Too Many toys - My bike projects

Kat looks bloody tidy. Almost enough to tempt one to try a 4 stroke - almost

double-yew-tee-eff, that gixxer is foul.
    '71 Honda Dax CT70
    '74 MR50
    '84 323i Stroker. Needs CPR.
    '85 KX125
    '91 RS125R Honda
    '96 RGV
    '98 RMX - buy this bloody thing, please.
    '03 4Runner 2UZ fuglyprado
    '01 XR50
    '02 KX250
    '02 VTR1000 SP2
    '05 KLX 110

Last edited by Gammaboy; 20-06-13 at 10:06 PM.
    "Where can we get hold of a Vincent Black Shadow?" "Whats that?" "A fantastic bike," I said. "The new model is something like two thousand cubic inches, developing two hundred brake-horsepower at four thousand revolutions per minute on a magnesium frame with two styrofoam seats and a total curb weight of exactly two hundred pounds."

That gixxer is a fucking abortion. I'm betting the owner is either a nigger or a drift fag.

Anyway gamma, nice work. Good to see you are having a win for a change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimi View Post
    80mm of penetration isn't bad, i wish i had that much.
    Quote Originally Posted by schnitzelburger View Post
    My entire working career pretty much consists of suckin dick and takin names.

Sometimes im too busy to take names.

"Where can we get hold of a Vincent Black Shadow?" "Whats that?" "A fantastic bike," I said. "The new model is something like two thousand cubic inches, developing two hundred brake-horsepower at four thousand revolutions per minute on a magnesium frame with two styrofoam seats and a total curb weight of exactly two hundred pounds."

Quote Originally Posted by Gammaboy View Post
    Yeah, well, still not really having a win... Starter clutch on the Katana is just about fucked.
    Well if it makes you feel any better mate I lost the chain off the cbr a few weeks ago resulting in a 2km push home (last half uphill) destroying the casing around the front sprocket and now after putting a new chain on the fucking cunt of a thing wont start.

Yay for expensive broken toys.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimi View Post
    80mm of penetration isn't bad, i wish i had that much.
    Quote Originally Posted by schnitzelburger View Post
    My entire working career pretty much consists of suckin dick and takin names.

Sometimes im too busy to take names.

She's looking great. Good work.

Last edited by Gammaboy; 20-06-13 at 10:07 PM.

love the 2 stroke flavor of this garage. That mito is a cool conversion and the whole package looks tough, love that trade mark two stroke chamber thats exposed finishes the bike of nicely

and the 500, wow i would love to just ride a mildly worked one!

Owned a nsr150 for my first bike, in no way comparable, however the thing i loved about it was how easy it was to get well over double the power from the little single piston 2 stroke engine.

Just wacked on a tygra full zorst shaved the head and piston a little and wala a light weight very flickable bike with acceptable power to weight, well felt acceptable on such a small frame.

In a lot of ways i like riding it better than my gsxr600, the gixer was obviously a lot more powerful, but it just didn't feel the same going from peg to peg, plus i love the peaky powerband of the 2 stroke

whats the weight of the kat, i imagine its a beast
    Last edited by vet 180; 01-08-09 at 03:42 AM.

Now with more ebay parts. 2JZR31's Avatar
    Man you have some awesome bikes. How heavy is that Katana and what sort of power does it put out?

Went for a run up Glorious yesterday to meet up with a couple of other Kats...

Sweet! Did the cafe have enough supplies for all your soy decaf lattes or did they run out?

Looks like a fun day
    Parramatta Eels, 2009 Premiership rightful winners.

Last edited by Gammaboy; 20-06-13 at 10:08 PM.

None on the back wheel then I am assuming as that could have been nasty!
    Hide yo' wife!!!