Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Too Many toys - My bike projects

Quote Originally Posted by Sketchy View Post
    Mt Mee on the backside by the looks of it, if so what is the current 5-0 situation up there these days?
    Daybro side of Mt Mee - that's that corner that tightens that's got the little parking bay on the outside of it. Suspect anyone who has a knee down in old mates photos had a bad time when it tightens out of shot.

Didn't see any cops on the way up that day, on the way home at about 10am tow of the 3 highway cars that were a bretho station in Woodford were on the hill - there was a Cop fourby parked in a side road just after the twisties finish on the way up, saw the highway cars near the township, and then someone had munted a Blackbird on the exit of that corner that has the Laverda Memorial on it, so there was a cop half blocking the road, and another one fanging to the accident frothing at the mouth on his way from dayboro - suspect he would have gone close to piling it into the back of the stopped line of traffic about 15 seconds after I saw him.
    Last weekend the cops tried to move the photographer dude on, suggesting he was goading riders into being dickheads.
    Last edited by Gammaboy; 08-11-17 at 02:22 PM.
    "Where can we get hold of a Vincent Black Shadow?" "Whats that?" "A fantastic bike," I said. "The new model is something like two thousand cubic inches, developing two hundred brake-horsepower at four thousand revolutions per minute on a magnesium frame with two styrofoam seats and a total curb weight of exactly two hundred pounds."

Did a big ride to Tenterfield and back on the weekend for a mate's birthday. Finally sorted putting a Gopro on the kat.
    Finally got to watch some of the video i recorded, bit vibey, audio is shit house, and actually depressing to see how shit I am on a motorcycle.
    sigh.
    "Where can we get hold of a Vincent Black Shadow?" "Whats that?" "A fantastic bike," I said. "The new model is something like two thousand cubic inches, developing two hundred brake-horsepower at four thousand revolutions per minute on a magnesium frame with two styrofoam seats and a total curb weight of exactly two hundred pounds."

cunt
    Vids?
    Quote Originally Posted by BeverlyHillsCop View Post
    I think u should marry her... slip the ring inside your ass and next time she goes in, she'll come out with a ring on her finger...

Quote Originally Posted by XFJET View Post
    Vids?
    not even worth uploading. Audio is terrible, to the point I'm not going to bother trying to flatten it to bring the engine noise up. It's vibey, and I'm shit.
    Last edited by Gammaboy; 08-06-18 at 01:14 PM.

I'm about due for another bike ride soon been far too long, may take the new Panigale V4 for a spin up nebo
    No Power chips thanks

Could this ride be on Saturday 30 June as that would be perfect timing for me to dust off the Daytona as I get back home on the 29th and hopefully will have the noisy exhaust fitted then too.

Sent from my XT1635-02 using Tapatalk

Look, can you guys groom each other in another thread?

No Power chips thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PXL265 View Post
    Could this ride be on Saturday 30 June as that would be perfect timing for me to dust off the Daytona as I get back home on the 29th and hopefully will have the noisy exhaust fitted then too.

Registering interest. Back tyre on the RC8R is nearly dead so a low key puttabout is in my wheelhouse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimi View Post
    80mm of penetration isn't bad, i wish i had that much.
    Quote Originally Posted by schnitzelburger View Post
    My entire working career pretty much consists of suckin dick and takin names.

Sometimes im too busy to take names.

Just to upset Gamma some more, am still keen. Noisy exhaust will be fitted on Friday.

Anytime Saturday would be good, and my place is the perfect start point to head towards Nebo or mt mee through Samford.

And low key would be good as I am very rusty, not having been in anime for six months.

I'm busy Saturday with sale day at work,
    No Power chips thanks

Seriously considering selling the Kat at the moment.
    Someone make me an offer!