Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Too Many toys - My bike projects

Quote Originally Posted by Sketchy View Post
    Mt Mee on the backside by the looks of it, if so what is the current 5-0 situation up there these days?
    Daybro side of Mt Mee - that's that corner that tightens that's got the little parking bay on the outside of it. Suspect anyone who has a knee down in old mates photos had a bad time when it tightens out of shot.

Didn't see any cops on the way up that day, on the way home at about 10am tow of the 3 highway cars that were a bretho station in Woodford were on the hill - there was a Cop fourby parked in a side road just after the twisties finish on the way up, saw the highway cars near the township, and then someone had munted a Blackbird on the exit of that corner that has the Laverda Memorial on it, so there was a cop half blocking the road, and another one fanging to the accident frothing at the mouth on his way from dayboro - suspect he would have gone close to piling it into the back of the stopped line of traffic about 15 seconds after I saw him.
    Last weekend the cops tried to move the photographer dude on, suggesting he was goading riders into being dickheads.
    Last edited by Gammaboy; 08-11-17 at 02:22 PM.
    "Where can we get hold of a Vincent Black Shadow?" "Whats that?" "A fantastic bike," I said. "The new model is something like two thousand cubic inches, developing two hundred brake-horsepower at four thousand revolutions per minute on a magnesium frame with two styrofoam seats and a total curb weight of exactly two hundred pounds."