Page 1 of 35 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Internet Dating Websites...***NWS PICS ***

Internet Dating Websites...***NWS PICS ***

I've never used one, but know many people who have to much success ( relationships, fuck buddy, marriage )

Is it desperate too use such sites? or is it the times we live in I guess are changing, He said there are more females on the sites than males. So females want it more than males!

He uses plentyoffish.com & oasisactive..

Anyone got some good stories??
    Last edited by FiXXXeR; 05-03-09 at 11:43 AM.

No need to use any myself but I see it as a sign of the times that this is not really a weird way to meet someone anymore. Heaps of sluts on there no doubt and as always beware chicks that show photo's from above with heaps of cleavage as they are hiding their gut and bucket arse and trying to trick you.
    Hide yo' wife!!!

and its in the general section why?
    Turns out, far too much has been written about great men and not nearly enough about morons

Quote Originally Posted by seedyrom
    my neighbours called the cops...... not because of the sound of me working in the garage was too loud, but because i taped a cardboard box to my back, covered my self in vaseline and pretended i was a snail on their lawn

Quote Originally Posted by psssi98 View Post
    always beware chicks that show photo's from above with heaps of cleavage as they are hiding their gut and bucket arse and trying to trick you.
    ^^^ The best advice anyone could give. Last time i fell for that i ended up at this dirty troggs house. She obviously wanted to root because she gave me about 3 packets of condoms that she 'won in a competition'. I stayed for 15 mins to be polite then made an excuse to bail. with 3 packs of free condoms

But anyway, it's not desperate and you can get results. Just watch out for the crazy ones.

I might give it a crack get some dirties.. post pics later for you jim

One of my mates could not pull a bird at a pub at 3 am on a half priced shots night but has had 5 roots from adultmatchmaker. Not bad looking women either.
    Quote Originally Posted by My mate Nathan
    "Boob is almost as good as cunt"

These sites arnt cheap from what I've heard though......
    Quote Originally Posted by XXX19X View Post
    Shitbreak is the epitome of perfection.

The royal penis is clean tremolo's Avatar
    Mates brother has put away plenty of slappers from adult friend finder.

He has no dramas pulling birds at clubs (or anywhere for that matter), just does it for a laugh

Bugger using one where you have to pay, especially if you're just trying it out. There are free ones around.

yeah free for sure.. heap of us are gonna give it a crack for a laugh!

Big Shane has had some great suck sess from these sites.....
    Now without LS1........again!

Who gives a shit where they come from. A fuck is a fuck and no fuck is no joke.
    The most dangerous risk of all - the risk of spending your life not doing what you want, on the bet you can buy yourself the freedom to do it later. - Randy Komisar.

If nothing else you can try all the nasty shit you've always wondered about with some online mole and perfect your technique for the hot bitches hhahaha.
    Hide yo' wife!!!

^^

Mate of mine pulled a bird from lavalife, ended up living with her up Newy way for a bit (with her kid! ) Eventually broke it off and started rooting some Brazilian chick he met on adultmatchmaker. Swears by it. His mate goes to speed dating and asks the chicks "Are you here for a root?" If they say yes, he keeps talking, if not, he just drinks his beer and waits for the bell to chime to move to the next chick..... apparently his hit rate is 3 out of 8 on average..... not bad odds really!

hahha....that is a classic Nafe. Although the uncomfortable silence you have when she answers no would be killer.

On teh Bavarian g-train baggins's Avatar
    More and more people are doing it...

I have heard and spoke to several people now, work colleagues, friends of friends that have met their current partners and fuck buddys alike on these dating sites... and the women folk I speak of are very easy on the eye, even sans beer. I never would of thunk it.

I've done my fair share of internet dating slappers, and am about to get married to one (minus the slapper bit)

Quote Originally Posted by baggins View Post
    More and more people are doing it...

I have heard and spoke to several people now, work colleagues, friends of friends that have met their current partners and fuck buddys alike on these dating sites... and the women folk I speak of are very easy on the eye, even sans beer. I never would of thunk it.
    I know some very hot chicks who are over the bar scene and this is the way. If I were single tomorrow, I'd give it a shot I reckon.
    The most dangerous risk of all - the risk of spending your life not doing what you want, on the bet you can buy yourself the freedom to do it later. - Randy Komisar.

On teh Bavarian g-train baggins's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cal View Post
    I know some very hot chicks who are over the bar scene and this is the way. If I were single tomorrow, I'd give it a shot I reckon.
    Agreed.

I mean, just think of it as one giant fuck off search filter really - for a fuck, partner etc.

Yeh chicks these days are over the bullshit and are just looking for like minded people who want some loving without the shit and I guess they figure this is online.
    Hide yo' wife!!!

it works... i know lots of people that use it and the hit rate is pretty high!!

i may or may not have met my wife through one of these sites LOL
    im a cunt
    and apparently i dont know shit...

I reckon they need to have prerequisits for photos. You must have a mug shot, profile shot, full body shot - front and side.

That way the ugo fat sluts are eliminated straight away - unless you're into that sort of thing. Other wise its all about deception and lies!

I know a few people who have met via myspace/facebook etc, rather than a dedicated 'dating site'. Random friend of a friend, sees that your friend has commented on your photo, they have a look, think you're hot, add you, get to chatting - bam, rooting.

Saves a lot of drama having to pick up while your judgement is impared by liquid courage too.

Fondles
    A mate over here swears by this site Date Rape In Asia plenty of single Thai sluts looking for a hard farang cock.

Little engine that could. itsnotagsr's Avatar
    I have a mate of mine who is pretty shy. He uses lavalife and probably goes on 2-3 dates a week. Only downside he says is that there isn't much turnover in the people that are on there.
    "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough horsepower." - Mark Donahue Penske Porsche 917

"In Japan we no give fark for Subaru" - Trust Japan Technical Director
    (TM - AVENGE)

"You can never have enough power. I remember when we had Group B cars... THEN we had enough power!"
    Juha Kankkunen - Rally of Argentina '02

Quote Originally Posted by 10sec_rx7 View Post
    it works... i know lots of people that use it and the hit rate is pretty high!!
    For sure. In the height of my time internet dating, I "met up with" 4 chicks in one weekend, and another 3 over the next fortnight. Heaps easier than going to pub/clubs.

I know about 3-4 years back, there was 1.2 million users registered on rsvp. That's a reasonable % of the over 18 and single (or cheating lol) australian population just on one internet dating website, and would no doubt be even higher In the early days, I think there may have been a stigma associated with online dating, but surely that can no longer exist when so many people are now using it.

Quote Originally Posted by DATZED View Post
    hahha....that is a classic Nafe. Although the uncomfortable silence you have when she answers no would be killer.
    From the stories I have heard of the bloke he'd just sit back, drink his beer and look aronud the room as if the other chick wasn't there. Classic!

Time is short - you have to be brutal.
    Hide yo' wife!!!

Opens
    All this information intrigues me. Easy hookups hey...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Jones View Post
    Sneakers prompted the erection. Engine stand made me do something with it

Quote Originally Posted by dirtyrex View Post
    All this information intrigues me. Easy hookups hey...
    Lucky you posted this post, cause I just scanned over the following post, and thought you made it. Just saw the "dirty" bit

Quote Originally Posted by dirty_sandwich View Post
    ^^^ The best advice anyone could give. Last time i fell for that i ended up at this dirty troggs house. She obviously wanted to root because she gave me about 3 packets of condoms that she 'won in a competition'. I stayed for 15 mins to be polite then made an excuse to bail. with 3 packs of free condoms

But anyway, it's not desperate and you can get results. Just watch out for the crazy ones.