Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Internet Dating Websites...***NWS PICS ***

Opens
    I've seen enough facebook profiles to know how they hide their bodies...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Jones View Post
    Sneakers prompted the erection. Engine stand made me do something with it

One of our mates used to have about 3-4 hookups a week from rsvp & stuff like that.

I think he got one of them pregnant, and is now moving in with her

Brock what are you doing? Smashed S15 Bloke's Avatar
    Met my recently ex gf on there, and the previous 3 friends with benefits on the net. Only ever used free sites as its less loserish that paying for rsvp. The recently ex gf who has decided to "break up nasty" and send vitriolic email/facebook/sms messages was extremely decent looking. I still hold out hope of rekindling the romance when she realises that the drug dealing roidster she rebound dated the day after we broke up, is a pinged kunt and having been done once by the cops for importation, will more than likely get done again. I know Im kidding myself and I know she is messed up in the head, but cant stop caring about her just yet.

So yeah online dating is cool, just know that most of them have baggage, emotional or hugh garse wise.

oh and was online last night having another crack since im now single, turns out i was talking to a girl in an apartment on the level above mine. so im now invited to one of her "parties", whatever that means..

I never used it - but i know a guy who had a threesome with 2 gothic chicks via adultmatchmaker

a bit jealous

meh, gothic chix - the last bastion of the fat aussie white girl who never fitted in at school

ahaha

Opens
    This sounds like a challenge.
    I should see how long it takes to go from registration to my "oh" face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Jones View Post
    Sneakers prompted the erection. Engine stand made me do something with it

Quote Originally Posted by dirtyrex View Post
    This sounds like a challenge.
    I should see how long it takes to go from registration to my "oh" face.
    go on

post it all up here...

i reckon playa is a massive user of these sites LOL
    im a cunt
    and apparently i dont know shit...

Last Saturday I got a call from my mate who ask me to be his wingman to meet up with a chick he met on facebook (so he told me).

Anyways we meet this chick, I can best desribe her as looking like Rhianna (with the blueish eyes, dark skin, short hair and 5'10). She's wearing this dress with no bra, tits about to fall out (he had to adjust her a few times during the night)...well also no underwear (as I later found out...god bless low 2 door cars...think paris hilton getting into the SLR )

She proceeded to tell me throughout the night that she met him on Oasis (hehehe dirty mate didn't want to tell me) and that she'd been on another date prior but was glad that she ditched the other bloke to come out with us.

Long story short.... fairly messed up chick, was all over me rather than mate, however I dropped them back at his place as I did not want to cut his lunch and he banged her till the cows...

My thoughts: Online dating - good for a root, but it's the exception rather than the rule that you wil find a keeper.

I'm still yet to tell mate that I've copped eyefuls of her bits throughout the night (we went to a few places, and each time she sat behind me and when she got in/out of the car, she exposed herself)...and when I dropped them off (he'd drunkenly went inside before her and she'd stayed back and gave me a bit of 'let's catch up and a bit of a feel...to which I told her that mate was waiting on her and she'd best go after him than me).
    The liquid hydrogen turbopump is slightly larger than an automobile engine (weighing approximately 700 lb) and produces nearly 70,000 hp (52.2 MW).

Quote Originally Posted by rusty View Post
    stupid skinny dancing pretend fighting currymuncher

As a wingman surely you could have warmed her bits up for your mate and got things started?
    Hide yo' wife!!!

or spit roasted her
    im a cunt

Good point Dale - as a wingman you should always carry a deck of cards just in case.
    Hide yo' wife!!!

nah - I'm sure that she was well and truely 'warmed up' by the time I dropped them off...you can have lots of fun when you don't drink with drunks...plus age difference (she's 23, 10 years younger, you can play them on a string)

as for the spit - no thanks.. maybe if I was single.
    The liquid hydrogen turbopump is slightly larger than an automobile engine (weighing approximately 700 lb) and produces nearly 70,000 hp (52.2 MW).

Quote Originally Posted by |555| View Post
    as for the spit - no thanks.. maybe if I was single.
    you left that bit out LOL
    im a cunt

My thoughts: Online dating - good for a root, but it's the exception rather than the rule that you wil find a keeper.
    Hey E, you know that one I spoke to you about? She moved in Sunday week ago and ended it 3 days later so yeah you were right that I should have run a mile...but she was the hottest Ive ever had a relationship with and she knew that and used it to her advantage.

BUT i met a girl at Platform 3 on V-day night when MarkS15 and I were out drinking, she met up with us later at Metropol and I had brunch with her last Sunday, anyway I was sure I knew her from somewhere, so i reactivated my Oasis account and sure enough, there was Platform 3 chick.

Quote Originally Posted by Smashed S15 Bloke View Post
    Hey E, you know that one I spoke to you about? She moved in Sunday week ago and ended it 3 days later so yeah you were right that I should have run a mile...but she was the hottest Ive ever had a relationship with and she knew that and used it to her advantage.

BUT i met a girl at Platform 3 on V-day night when MarkS15 and I were out drinking, she met up with us later at Metropol and I had brunch with her last Sunday, anyway I was sure I knew her from somewhere, so i reactivated my Oasis account and sure enough, there was Platform 3 chick.
    Run a mile was an understatement - I was a bit worried when I saw your status the other day, but looks like that's now in the past.

Like I said to you, just go out there and have a bit of fun, and when you least expect it.... well it seems like that may be the case with P3 chick.

We'll do a night out soon - something more on my turf/venues

Quote Originally Posted by 10sec_rx7 View Post
    you left that bit out LOL

hahaha.....

On teh Bavarian g-train baggins's Avatar
    meh, gothic chix - the last bastion of the fat aussie white girl who never fitted in at school

ahaha
    oh dear... if only you knew where things have evolved too.

Quote Originally Posted by baggins View Post
    oh dear... if only you knew where things have evolved too.

what, there are more of the thin but no tits brigade trying to strap themselves into corsets they dont have the tits to fill out???

i got coerced into going to DV-8 one night in Melbourne (goth/dance night) and yeah, that was some totally weird shit.

PM McBLT for hints
    "Where can we get hold of a Vincent Black Shadow?" "Whats that?" "A fantastic bike," I said. "The new model is something like two thousand cubic inches, developing two hundred brake-horsepower at four thousand revolutions per minute on a magnesium frame with two styrofoam seats and a total curb weight of exactly two hundred pounds."

Run a mile was an understatement - I was a bit worried when I saw your status the other day, but looks like that's now in the past.

Like I said to you, just go out there and have a bit of fun, and when you least expect it.... well it seems like that may be the case with P3 chick.

We'll do a night out soon - something more on my turf/venues
    the status where i said I was getting "shacked up" (that was the ex's phrase and she typed it into FB after I just rocked her world ahahah)

yeah I will go out and have fun, but my heart just aint in it at the moment. the ex said aussie girls have whiney accents and I never believed it until i missed her irish accent. P3 chick works for Pac Brands so yeah she might not have a job next week, heh.

definitely down for goin' out your way but be aware I have thrown myself into fitness regime and like you and KHTX3, i dont drink very much at all anymore. found you can still have a good time without getting smashed.

Met my recently ex gf on there, and the previous 3 friends with benefits on the net. Only ever used free sites as its less loserish that paying for rsvp. The recently ex gf who has decided to "break up nasty" and send vitriolic email/facebook/sms messages was extremely decent looking. I still hold out hope of rekindling the romance when she realises that the drug dealing roidster she rebound dated the day after we broke up, is a pinged kunt and having been done once by the cops for importation, will more than likely get done again. I know Im kidding myself and I know she is messed up in the head, but cant stop caring about her just yet.

So yeah online dating is cool, just know that most of them have baggage, emotional or hugh garse wise.
    Was that the Bitey one?
    "Where can we get hold of a Vincent Black Shadow?" "Whats that?" "A fantastic bike," I said. "The new model is something like two thousand cubic inches, developing two hundred brake-horsepower at four thousand revolutions per minute on a magnesium frame with two styrofoam seats and a total curb weight of exactly two hundred pounds."

Quote Originally Posted by Gammaboy View Post
    Was that the Bitey one?
    yah

On teh Bavarian g-train baggins's Avatar
    what, there are more of the thin but no tits brigade trying to strap themselves into corsets they dont have the tits to fill out???

i got coerced into going to DV-8 one night in Melbourne (goth/dance night) and yeah, that was some totally weird shit.

the status where i said I was getting "shacked up" (that was the ex's phrase and she typed it into FB after I just rocked her world ahahah)

yeah I will go out and have fun, but my heart just aint in it at the moment. the ex said aussie girls have whiney accents and I never believed it until i missed her irish accent. P3 chick works for Pac Brands so yeah she might not have a job next week, heh.

definitely down for goin' out your way but be aware I have thrown myself into fitness regime and like you and KHTX3, i dont drink very much at all anymore. found you can still have a good time without getting smashed.
    hahaha whiney voices, H says the same thing, however I beg to differ sometimes, that night we caught up at Railway, ended up talking to a Virgin Blue hostie at the other place, and she had a very nice voice...ummm hostie voice....when I left to catch up with you; mates told her that I had gone off to the car to play shennanigans with someone - rather than "gone off down the road to meet up with car guys" - when I got back she bailed me up and asked what I got up to in the car...to which I replied, nothing, which she took as me being smart and she asked what it took to go have "fun in cars"....had to explain to her, no really, I went to catch up with mates, but your offer is tempting, but I'm taken...she didn't know which way to look...then I had to say, it's okay, we can still talk..and the rest of the night I copped, if onlys...

I guess what I'm saying is that when you don't look for it....

S15, now that you are single are you posting up pick of the bolt ons?

Yeah, picsorban of ol'bitey?

hahaha whiney voices, H says the same thing, however I beg to differ sometimes, that night we caught up at Railway, ended up talking to a Virgin Blue hostie at the other place, and she had a very nice voice...ummm hostie voice....when I left to catch up with you; mates told her that I had gone off to the car to play shennanigans with someone - rather than "gone off down the road to meet up with car guys" - when I got back she bailed me up and asked what I got up to in the car...to which I replied, nothing, which she took as me being smart and she asked what it took to go have "fun in cars"....had to explain to her, no really, I went to catch up with mates, but your offer is tempting, but I'm taken...she didn't know which way to look...then I had to say, it's okay, we can still talk..and the rest of the night I copped, if onlys...

I guess what I'm saying is that when you don't look for it....
    ok just got this message back from her:

"I think it would have been hard to sort our issues. and hard to move on if we are facebook friends too! Maybe someday in the future we can try 2 b friends. In the meantime, wishing u and ur new gf all the best!"

now what the fuck does that mean? she has supposedly been dating a massive roidster guy (who got done hard by the 5-0 a while back) since last thursday (we broke up wednesday night)

and she has written the nastiest emails/sms/fb messages since and then deleted me off fb. there was some sms back and forward yesterday in which she mellowed her hate a LITTLE bit.

after saying she never wanted to see me again a few days back, i now get this.

she does my head in. When she was rubbing it in my face that she was dating a massive muscle bodybuilder, i countered that I had met up with someone as well, who she is now saying is my "new gf"

what do i respond with?

You respond by posting her n000ds here.