Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Internet Dating Websites...***NWS PICS ***

Brock what are you doing? Smashed S15 Bloke's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tipper View Post
    S15, now that you are single are you posting up pick of the bolt ons?
    they were all natural and beautiful as hell.

she gave me pix of her with only fishnets and bikini pants on, and then made me delete them off my laptop (i think she knew she was going to end the relationship and didnt want me to have the pix).

when she showed me the pix i said they were hot as hell and looked like something from adultmatchmaker (they looked just like an amateur hot chick in her bedroom mirror pix from AMM) and she just exploded with "are calling me a slut from AMM!?!?"

You can recover that shit no worries. make it happen.
    "Where can we get hold of a Vincent Black Shadow?" "Whats that?" "A fantastic bike," I said. "The new model is something like two thousand cubic inches, developing two hundred brake-horsepower at four thousand revolutions per minute on a magnesium frame with two styrofoam seats and a total curb weight of exactly two hundred pounds."

really?

Opens
    Quote Originally Posted by Smashed S15 Bloke View Post

now what the fuck does that mean?
    She's obviously fucking with your head if you can't see it.

It's a "good luck in the future because I sure as fuck won't see you ever again. I'm a cunt but I'd like you to think I'm nice anyway by sending you a friendly message. See you in hell."
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Jones View Post
    Sneakers prompted the erection. Engine stand made me do something with it

http://www.runtime.org/data-recovery-software.htm
    Get data back
    The it guys here recovered an entire 4gig inbox with it...
    Last edited by Gammaboy; 05-03-09 at 04:47 PM.
    "Where can we get hold of a Vincent Black Shadow?" "Whats that?" "A fantastic bike," I said. "The new model is something like two thousand cubic inches, developing two hundred brake-horsepower at four thousand revolutions per minute on a magnesium frame with two styrofoam seats and a total curb weight of exactly two hundred pounds."

Quote Originally Posted by dirtyrex View Post
    She's obviously fucking with your head if you can't see it.

It's a "good luck in the future because I sure as fuck won't see you ever again. I'm a cunt but I'd like you to think I'm nice anyway by sending you a friendly message. See you in hell."

I liked it better when I thought she was keeping her options open cos drug/muscle boy she is seeing is 8 years younger than her and is likely to go back to the 21year old models that used to suck his cock?

...MarkS15...
    I assume you're BradS15. How many members are there in your club? Is it like voltron and you all combine into one big S15??

Back on track, sorry to hear about your misses. Perfect thread for you cause now you need to get your end away so jump on one of these sites and go nuts. Well get you over that girl quick smart.
    Quote Originally Posted by My mate Nathan
    "Boob is almost as good as cunt"

Dont wait on the sidelines mate. If shes moved on and then you take her back when things dont work out for her, she will do it again, and again. Been there, done that, will not do again...

Send her back a message that says something like 'Nah that chicks not my GF, just having a bit of fun in the single life again. Good luck with "

Then everytime he gives her the shits she'll miss the single life and be jealous of you...then will maybe play with your weewee again sometime. (but dont take her back!)
    #WHOTW award winner #blessed #susanalbumparty

Quote Originally Posted by JabberWocky View Post
    I assume you're BradS15. How many members are there in your club? Is it like voltron and you all combine into one big S15??

Back on track, sorry to hear about your misses. Perfect thread for you cause now you need to get your end away so jump on one of these sites and go nuts. Well get you over that girl quick smart.
    I dont want to get over her. She told me 3 days before it ended that I "fulfilled her like no one else ever has" and marriage/house/kids had all been discussed i.e. what she wanted etc. Fuck, she even had me drawing house plans with her one afternoon.

yer that's me. Havent had my S15 in 16 months now so I wouldnt know how many are in MelbS15.com

Whats this? the PF dear dairy?

Fuck her, she's a slut

Get over it

Getdatabacknow + N00000000000000ds!

Quote Originally Posted by ahabthearab View Post
    Whats this? the PF dear dairy?

Fuck her, she's a slut
    I did, many times in various rooms and parts of her house and mine.

There was the right kind of weather conditions and humidity last night that her hand prints on my balcony window showed up (from when we were doing it against the glass)

Blokes at work use rsvp.com.au and lava life one unfortunately got married he used to get a lot and had some good stories met a girl on rsvp ended up videoing each other on web cam he was here she was in melbourne .
    He got her to get af riend on kiss her suck her tits and growl her out we tried to get a loook at the video but he wouldnt show it as he was recorded down in the left hand corner pulling like a 14 year old who stole a penthouse from the newsagent

There was the right kind of weather conditions and humidity last night that her hand prints on my balcony window showed up (from when we were doing it against the glass)
    David: Remember that time we made love and you just started crying in my arms?
    Amy: Please donít reminisce about the times we fucked... please. It's so creepy...
    David: I wanna take you to Paris and make love to you under the Eiffel Tower.
    Amy: STOP IT!
    David: Stop what?
    Amy: This whole Paris thing! I've been broken up with you for like two years man, I donít wanna date you anymore!
    David: You're a whore.
    Amy: I am not a whore! I just didn't like you!
    David: Hah, this is so us.
    Amy: Heheheh... psycho talk.

I'm sorry dude, it was there to take

David: Remember that time we made love and you just started crying in my arms?
    Amy: Please donít reminisce about the times we fucked... please. It's so creepy...
    David: I wanna take you to Paris and make love to you under the Eiffel Tower.
    Amy: STOP IT!
    David: Stop what?
    Amy: This whole Paris thing! I've been broken up with you for like two years man, I donít wanna date you anymore!
    David: You're a whore.
    Amy: I am not a whore! I just didn't like you!
    David: Hah, this is so us.
    Amy: Heheheh... psycho talk.

I'm sorry dude, it was there to take

hey gimme a break, im still pining for lost love. im sure this long weekend with P3 girl will fix that. She said she wants to "cook me breakfast". Whether that actually means breakfast as in eggs and bacon, I dont know yet.

Yeah no harm intended. Fingers crossed for the weekend. Whatever you do, don't talk to her about your ex, or you won't be getting any eggs in the morning.

I met my now wife on RSVP.

To me RSVP (pay sites) or more geared to relationships because you only go on there and pay money if you are seriously after a relationship and free sites are for fuck buddies.

Yeah no harm intended. Fingers crossed for the weekend. Whatever you do, don't talk to her about your ex, or you won't be getting any eggs in the morning.
    already did, she knows im damaged goods at the moment, but i know she was on oasis 9 hours after our brunch, checking out other blokes, so yeah we're even :P

Quote Originally Posted by Gammaboy View Post
    PM McBLT for hints
    I have been summoned. Please check sig

Facebook is the way to go and fuck paying for anything!!!
    - SpeedDate
    - Zoosk
    - Are you interested
    Add those apps. Put up some decent pics. Sit back and wait for them to roll in.

It was my birthday on Sunday, I got the attached... from facebook. lick my nuts
    Obnoxious C63s Owner

does she know you are 4' tall
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo Yoda
    I <3 Hamster

Wifes friend got on oasis active at our place the other weekend, she had about 60 hits in about 2 hours, it was ridiculous.

All I was thinking about was how to coerce her into a threesome
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo Yoda
    I <3 Hamster

Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    does she know you are 4' tall
    when I was lying on my back I was 4" tall... wait... what?!
    Obnoxious C63s Owner

Quote Originally Posted by McVLt View Post
    Please check sig
    How many birds you reckon you've met up with/nailed off the net?

ok just got this message back from her:

"I think it would have been hard to sort our issues. and hard to move on if we are facebook friends too! Maybe someday in the future we can try 2 b friends. In the meantime, wishing u and ur new gf all the best!"

now what the fuck does that mean? she has supposedly been dating a massive roidster guy (who got done hard by the 5-0 a while back) since last thursday (we broke up wednesday night)

and she has written the nastiest emails/sms/fb messages since and then deleted me off fb. there was some sms back and forward yesterday in which she mellowed her hate a LITTLE bit.

after saying she never wanted to see me again a few days back, i now get this.

she does my head in. When she was rubbing it in my face that she was dating a massive muscle bodybuilder, i countered that I had met up with someone as well, who she is now saying is my "new gf"

what do i respond with?
    You could have avoided it all by taking on board the feedback we all gave when we said you were being the GF - it is clear that she had an obvious thirst for manliness and thus went after the massive bodybuilder.

You are basically responsible for her dating a cunt because you were a pussy.

HTH
    Parramatta Eels, 2009 Premiership rightful winners.

- met up with 11
    - nailed 5
    - got head from 6
    - 2 were horrors in real life
    - 1 ditched me for her ex
    - 1 didn't put out
    - 1 was nice but hooked up with another dude
    - have only got 1-2 solid casuals out of it, the others hint towards a relationship
    - It's awesome living in the city and getting booty called @ 2am by a chick standing in the lobby wanting to know if you want to come let her up for some mad blowies
    Obnoxious C63s Owner

- met up with 11
    11? Is that all?

- It's awesome living in the city and getting booty called @ 2am by a chick standing in the lobby wanting to know if you want to come let her up for some mad blowies
    This does sound good though. I thought you lived at FG

He's only young Oxy... still a long way to go.

free sites = usually full of scammers
    most australian sites = full of scammers
    rsvp.com.au = biggest rip off ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave
    yes, we all fuck supermodels, do you not? If not, you are out of the 'cunts who fuck supermodels' club!

Pimpin it 70s limo style! 08ESE's Avatar
    rsvp is s fuckin rip off.. stupid rules too

plentyoffish is good coz its free!! ( 100% )

lavalife.com.au was the best i found. ( met my ex there lmao ) stamps are good value and last for eons.

date.com would be great if u wanted a fuckin philipino... get swamped by them!!! its annoying

if a chick is listed as SLIM she will NOT reply unless u are an adonis.
    a metrosexual is only a virgin homosexual.