Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Internet Dating Websites...***NWS PICS ***

Pimpin it 70s limo style! 08ESE's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by McVLt View Post
    I have been summoned. Please check sig

Facebook is the way to go and fuck paying for anything!!!
    - SpeedDate
    - Zoosk
    - Are you interested
    Add those apps. Put up some decent pics. Sit back and wait for them to roll in.

It was my birthday on Sunday, I got the attached... from facebook. lick my nuts
    zoosk wants fuckin $ now
    a metrosexual is only a virgin homosexual.

rsvp used to be good until it got sold a few years back

thats because fairfax couldn't run a dating site if there life depended on it.

australian market is ripe for new dating sites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave
    yes, we all fuck supermodels, do you not? If not, you are out of the 'cunts who fuck supermodels' club!

Brock what are you doing? Smashed S15 Bloke's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MartyXF View Post
    You could have avoided it all by taking on board the feedback we all gave when we said you were being the GF - it is clear that she had an obvious thirst for manliness and thus went after the massive bodybuilder.

You are basically responsible for her dating a cunt because you were a pussy.

HTH
    She told me i was too blokey for her and that she had always dated men who werent as blokey. Whatever the fuck that means...

Quote Originally Posted by Gammaboy View Post
    You respond by posting her n000ds here.
    When I met you I thought you seemed like a top bloke.

This only adds to the confirmation of said thoughts.
    #teamtremolo
    Quote Originally Posted by brasher
    TJ is 99% African American.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboy View Post
    And i'd still fuck Betty....

Quote Originally Posted by oxy View Post
    This does sound good though. I thought you lived at FG
    Yep I did, that's the olds place.
    I live in Aurora on Queen st now... "So how about we catch up at the Pig n Whistle for a drink after work?" FTMFW... walk across the road and easy win
    Obnoxious C63s Owner

i have always been intreguid by net dating... i usually pickup when drunk, but latley been wanting something more stable/perm.... im sick of idiot women

on on Facebook, maybe i should try it for roots before rsvp
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiahatsiu View Post
    Dear Fidel,
    Well, enough small talk, how is the corn chute?
    Regards
    Kia.
    Quote Originally Posted by rolin7
    the car is basically a drunk guy from Toowoomba with an empty VB case on his head.
    Quote Originally Posted by tomvale13 View Post
    maybe don a stackhat, a cardigan, wear a cheese cake as underpants and see how it goes

Met my missus through myspace, saw me on her friends list, added me and started chatting. 3 years later going strong.

Honestly though I reckon you'll find far more relationships started through the whole myspace/facebook thing than you will from the adultmatchmaker type thing.

Adult match maker and the likes are more like a modern day pub pickup except without the beer goggles. More for a root between two horny people than anything else.

Whereas the whole myspace/facebook thing still ends up with you meeting a friend of a friend, or friend of a friend of a friend. Just the modern way of social networking, it's really just an update of the long time "normal people meet their partner through friends".
    Quote Originally Posted by Marv View Post
    She most likely doesn't bathe, thinks basket-weaving should be in the Olympics and has a vagina that looks like Dumbledore's beard.

to the guys that have got a partner of some sorts out of the internet dating site, what do you tell friends and family ?

do tell the truth i meet her thru skanksRus.com or do you say i meet her at the pub/club
    you cant spell advertisements without semen between the tits

The fuck is this shit with bittens15bloke? Ask Bossy?
    Quote Originally Posted by Marv View Post
    She most likely doesn't bathe, thinks basket-weaving should be in the Olympics and has a vagina that looks like Dumbledore's beard.

Quote Originally Posted by Smashed S15 Bloke View Post
    She told me i was too blokey for her and that she had always dated men who werent as blokey. Whatever the fuck that means...
    It means your sarcasm detector is broken.
    Parramatta Eels, 2009 Premiership rightful winners.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicarius123 View Post
    Met my missus through myspace, saw me on her friends list, added me and started chatting. 3 years later going strong.

Honestly though I reckon you'll find far more relationships started through the whole myspace/facebook thing than you will from the adultmatchmaker type thing.

Adult match maker and the likes are more like a modern day pub pickup except without the beer goggles. More for a root between two horny people than anything else.

Whereas the whole myspace/facebook thing still ends up with you meeting a friend of a friend, or friend of a friend of a friend. Just the modern way of social networking, it's really just an update of the long time "normal people meet their partner through friends".
    Depends on the dating site and the market they are targeting.

A site like Match.com/eHarmony and to an extent RSVP.com is geared towards people looking for more serious relationships.

"Adult" dating sites like AdultMatchMaker, AdultFriendFinder, SexSearch.com, AshleyMadison.com are aimed at "casual" relationships.

Then you've got "niche" dating sites where they are usually geared towards a relationship but with a certain niche - i.e certain religious, nationality, appearance. You even get the weird ones like STD dating.
    yes, we all fuck supermodels, do you not? If not, you are out of the 'cunts who fuck supermodels' club!

Quote Originally Posted by Lexar View Post
    Depends on the dating site and the market they are targeting.

Then you've got "niche" dating sites where they are usually geared towards a relationship but with a certain niche -. You even get the weird ones like STD dating.
    im calling bullshit with out a link

http://www.positivesingles.com/

The best and largest dating site in the world for people with STDs, HIV/AIDS, herpes, HPV, hepatitis, chancroid, chlamydia, crabs, gonorrhea, syphilis, etc.

there is or was a aid pos site, a piss take site i believe

Gay guys wanting to get HIV so they didnt have to worry about it, perhaps a Offtopic member has the link to it, or at least a copy paste of a post

I dont want to get over her. She told me 3 days before it ended that I "fulfilled her like no one else ever has" and marriage/house/kids had all been discussed i.e. what she wanted etc. Fuck, she even had me drawing house plans with her one afternoon.
    WTF? Drawing house plans?!?

Serious question. Have you lost sleep over this?

Quote Originally Posted by Ustasa View Post
    She figured it was cheaper than an architect?
    "Where can we get hold of a Vincent Black Shadow?" "Whats that?" "A fantastic bike," I said. "The new model is something like two thousand cubic inches, developing two hundred brake-horsepower at four thousand revolutions per minute on a magnesium frame with two styrofoam seats and a total curb weight of exactly two hundred pounds."

My results varied:

I have met up with say 10-12~ over a long period of time. Having not really been hardcore at it... just messaged a few...

Nailed 2

1 fucking weird airy fairy chick

Most of them were hot. 1 was TOTALLY different from her pics. But it was still her... She was just 5" tall when I thought she was nearly 6".

Still friends with some of them.

1 came into my work, bought an amp from another salesperson, farted REAL bad, then left. - no joke. and yes, she's hot, but, not so much any more.

All my pulls come mostly from going out to clubs and bars. Internet takes too long sometimes... like almost 2 weeks to 3 months of messaging before you can meet up. (I've only done it from myspace)

Not all of them were 'date' dates, like, I'd just meet these chicks out at clubs my friends and her friends etc... didn't always work out when I hook up with some random.

I haven't done it in ages. Maybe I should get back and try it out to see what it's like...

I started writing about my shit actually, though it's more just ideas that have helped me. here http://www.expressexpression.com/blog
    Last edited by MarkMash; 06-03-09 at 12:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ustasa View Post

Serious question. Have you lost sleep over this?
    yeah man, she fucked me up good.

doc gave me a bunch of oxazepam the other night. BEST NIGHTS SLEEP EVER.

dude i reckon the PF brains trust could come up with a plan for me to get my bitey one back :P

move on man. you only want her because she is recent. find someone better.

Opens
    seriously dude, forget her, move on, and smash the shit out of some hot chick this weekend.... will make you feel 11ty x better
    Quote Originally Posted by MIZ RX3 View Post
    IDB FTMFW

^ with bigger tits

Quote Originally Posted by MarkMash View Post
    1 came into my work, bought an amp from another salesperson, farted REAL bad, then left. - no joke. and yes, she's hot, but, not so much any more.

Classic!!
    Quote Originally Posted by XXX19X View Post
    Shitbreak is the epitome of perfection.

dude i reckon the PF brains trust could come up with a plan for me to get my bitey one back :P

My plan for getting her back would involve wining and dining her, maybe moulding myself more into what she wants - a less "blokey" steroid freak - and i'd get over tha fear of her biting me - maybe watch a few vampire movies to help...

Ah screw it. The only way you're going to get her back is using GetDataBack and posting her pics up here - that way, no matter where you are in the world, you can always log in to PF, find the thread and rub one out. Migt not work so well at an airport internet cafe, but YMMV.
    Remember - still pics don't talk and don't bite.
    "Where can we get hold of a Vincent Black Shadow?" "Whats that?" "A fantastic bike," I said. "The new model is something like two thousand cubic inches, developing two hundred brake-horsepower at four thousand revolutions per minute on a magnesium frame with two styrofoam seats and a total curb weight of exactly two hundred pounds."

Quote Originally Posted by AzzurrA View Post
    seriously dude, forget her, move on, and smash the shit out of some hot chick this weekend.... will make you feel 11ty x better
    go find the next one, especially one that likes rebounds.

And definately get the pic back, you owe her nothing now.

My experiences with these places back when I was single was mixed. ratio of worthwhile people was pretty low. But I did get some exceptionally fun shags out of it.
    Turns out, far too much has been written about great men and not nearly enough about morons

Quote Originally Posted by seedyrom
    my neighbours called the cops...... not because of the sound of me working in the garage was too loud, but because i taped a cardboard box to my back, covered my self in vaseline and pretended i was a snail on their lawn

Quote Originally Posted by Gammaboy View Post
    Ah screw it. The only way you're going to get her back is using GetDataBack and posting her pics up here - that way, no matter where you are in the world, you can always log in to PF, find the thread and rub one out. Migt not work so well at an airport internet cafe, but YMMV.
    Remember - still pics don't talk and don't bite.
    you forgot the part about emailing her parents and family the nudes of her

use http://10minutemail.com to send them from,

LOTUS EXIGE S Puke Yellow The Schapelle Guru's Avatar
    Ask Bossy FTW!!!!!

some of those comments are so damn funny.....

Question: I am a spoilt, gold digging, Mail Order Bride, Christian, Ho. I wanna have a whinge
    Answer: HTFU!

Fucken hell s15poof you are the most whipped of the whipped dude. Stop asking the Dr for sleeping pills and get them to prescribe you some fucking testosterone you pussy!!!

As for nude slut pics - I got some. I recently did a bad thing (bad but good) with another woman which ended badly. Lucky I kept the nudes just for you blokes. Please hold nudes pending.
    Last edited by piss98; 06-03-09 at 10:16 AM.
    Hide yo' wife!!!

LOTUS EXIGE S Puke Yellow The Schapelle Guru's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by psssi98 View Post
    Fucken hell s15poof you are the most whipped of the whipped dude. Stop asking the Dr for sleeping pills and get them to prescribe you some fucking testosterone you pussy!!!

As for nude slut pics - I got some. I recently did a bad thing (bad but good) with another woman which ended badly. Lucky I kept the nudes just for you blokes. Please hold nudes pending.
    Still waiting!!!