Page 474 of 474 FirstFirst ... 374424464470471472473474
Results 14,191 to 14,196 of 14196

Thread: Cars For Sale Worth Mentioning Thread

What powerplant is in the SR3? Hayabusa?
    "Where can we get hold of a Vincent Black Shadow?" "Whats that?" "A fantastic bike," I said. "The new model is something like two thousand cubic inches, developing two hundred brake-horsepower at four thousand revolutions per minute on a magnesium frame with two styrofoam seats and a total curb weight of exactly two hundred pounds."

From their website:

Gen 4 RPE-Suzuki 1500cc 4-cylinder dry sump oil system
    The most dangerous risk of all - the risk of spending your life not doing what you want, on the bet you can buy yourself the freedom to do it later. - Randy Komisar.

Quote Originally Posted by Cal View Post
    From their website:

Gen 4 RPE-Suzuki 1500cc 4-cylinder dry sump oil system
    So a big bore/stroked Busa.
    Hasn't one of our esteemed PF members grenaded 2 of those things in his hillclimber now?
    "Where can we get hold of a Vincent Black Shadow?" "Whats that?" "A fantastic bike," I said. "The new model is something like two thousand cubic inches, developing two hundred brake-horsepower at four thousand revolutions per minute on a magnesium frame with two styrofoam seats and a total curb weight of exactly two hundred pounds."

They must make some reasonable changes to them. A rebuild is due at 20hrs & they send them back to the UK... $8K.
    The most dangerous risk of all - the risk of spending your life not doing what you want, on the bet you can buy yourself the freedom to do it later. - Randy Komisar.

A rebuild every 20 hours. Fuck that. RB's forever.
    The World's Best Pest Control in Brisbane, at PF mates rates, PM me.

when all else fails, hit it harder.

Most race motors need rebuilding at those sort of hours. Even my MX5 is 25-30. It takes longer than you think to clock up those hours at race speed.