Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Police chase end with Family dead and Facebook trolled

IMO, police should be allowed to do whatever is necessary to end a chase, theres 4km of clear road between the Harmen and Newcastle street intersections. They should of gone in and punted the cunt into the scenery US cops style. Pity our law makers seem to put criminal's rights above anyone elses.

\/ \/ My motivation \/ \/ ALLMTR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by worldwalker View Post

I'm getting over this BS about the chase being "called off moments before the accident". Being 5 meters from his bumper and backing off the second you realised he was about to come unstuck is not calling off the chase moment before the accident.
    Is this what happened or only in your conspiracy-theory mind?
    "Reacher figured if he could put that drivetrain in some battered old sedan body, then that would be his kind of car"

If the cunt in the stolen car sped past a radar car or whatever it was on the side of the road then it was always going to end badly.

Blaming the cops at this stage is fucking harsh and retarded. Acting like they set out to ensure someone died is an affront to good people everywhere worldwalker you piece of shit.
    Retard Honour Wall.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloth View Post
    Rob Sloth Young did i ask for your opinion? no. i only want it for a paddock bomb. go play with traffic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fondles View Post
    you stupid fucken imbicle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fondles
    your are a fucken idiot of the highest level.

Quote Originally Posted by ALLMTR View Post
    Is this what happened or only in your conspiracy-theory mind?
    Seems to happen every single time latterly just before the crash... I guess it could be a big coincidence that it happens, every, single, time.

Quote Originally Posted by bigmuz View Post
    If the cunt in the stolen car sped past a radar car or whatever it was on the side of the road then it was always going to end badly.

Blaming the cops at this stage is fucking harsh and retarded. Acting like they set out to ensure someone died is an affront to good people everywhere worldwalker you piece of shit.
    How am I a piece of shit? Did you not read anything I said you blind cunt?

Where did I say that they set out to ensure someone die?

Seems to happen every single time latterly just before the crash... I guess it could be a big coincidence that it happens, every, single, time.
    Who the fuck is worldwalker?

Why hasn't he been banned for being a fuckwit troll?

WW: You need to buy a clue...
    "Reacher figured if he could put that drivetrain in some battered old sedan body, then that would be his kind of car"

Quote Originally Posted by Sturmovik View Post
    IMO, police should be allowed to do whatever is necessary to end a chase, theres 4km of clear road between the Harmen and Newcastle street intersections. They should of gone in and punted the cunt into the scenery US cops style. Pity our law makers seem to put criminal's rights above anyone elses.
    Exactly, why the fuck couldn't they pit the cunt into the scrub when they had the chance? Unless they were held up getting permission to continue the chase in the ACT.

The intersection where the accident happened is pretty well the start of built up suburban areas, and just before that is the industrial/commercial area with the caravan park on the other side.

Between QBN and Fyshwick though would of been the perfect area to punt him off into the scrub and stop any of this ever happening.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marv View Post
    She most likely doesn't bathe, thinks basket-weaving should be in the Olympics and has a vagina that looks like Dumbledore's beard.

Quote Originally Posted by ALLMTR View Post
    WW: You need to buy a clue...
    How so? Why is it so unbelievable... cops covering their own backs? No, that doesn't happen. I guess you havnt had an official report altered in attempt to convict you.

How so? Why is it so unbelievable... cops covering their own backs? No, that doesn't happen. I guess you havnt had an official report altered in attempt to convict you.
    I've had cops lie, luckily for me they weren't very good at it and the judge saw straight through their inconsistent story.
    She most likely doesn't bathe, thinks basket-weaving should be in the Olympics and has a vagina that looks like Dumbledore's beard.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicarius123 View Post
    I've had cops lie, luckily for me they weren't very good at it and the judge saw straight through their inconsistent story.
    And I know of 2 other friends who went through the same thing. So why is it hard to believe that they would say something to save face?

Even oysters have enemies HAMMER's Avatar
    I guess you havnt had an official report altered in attempt to convict you.
    I guess you have.

There is no answer for the Yes v No when it comes to Police chases. They're all different. Generally speaking you tend to get a feeling for when things are about to go pair shaped. You call it off and live to fight another day. Sometimes thats not enough.

Even oysters have enemies HAMMER's Avatar
    So why is it hard to believe that they would say something to save face?
    Everything they say and do is recorded during a chase.

Wow, you can get convicted from a report nowdays, huh?

Must fight urge to argue with troll....can't not argue....must walk away....

And I know of 2 other friends who went through the same thing. So why is it hard to believe that they would say something to save face?
    Difference being it'd be far easier for a cop and their partner to agree on a lie than for them to get whoever was on the radio to lie, the radio logs to lie, all in a situation which is going to be investigated.

If they lied about this they're going to be caught out, llose their jobs and be in a lot of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by DCR View Post
    Everything they say and do is recorded during a chase.
    Difference being it'd be far easier for a cop and their partner to agree on a lie than for them to get whoever was on the radio to lie, the radio logs to lie, all in a situation which is going to be investigated.

If they lied about this they're going to be caught out, llose their jobs and be in a lot of shit.
    If that system is infallible then yes I guess it is reasonable to suggest that it is a coincident or more likely its media hype to use "moments before the accident". Seems a lot more reasonable when you both it's put like that.
    Last edited by worldwalker; 21-03-10 at 08:58 PM.

The video and audio is all recorded and sent back to base/server whatever.

No state cops are trained to use a "PIT" move?

If cops stopped chasing me Id pull over for sure. Because if someone has a fatal accident in a police chase its only ever after the cops call off the pursuit.

I wouldn't wish a fatal accident investigation on anyone (not even lotec )

Disclaimer:
    *This is fictional and what I suppose an interview might go like*

Do you agree that point A is 842m from point B
    Yes
    We can step it out if you like
    No, I'm happy to accept that
    You radio'd that you were travelling at 80km/h at point A
    Yes
    You got to point B where you indicated the vehicle turned left
    Yes
    You did that 22 seconds after your update from point A
    Yes
    How can you travel 842m in 22 seconds at 80km/h

and on it goes.

They also block the roads and rerun the pursuit at half speed with the cops in the car. If the cops are still working after the trauma they have been/will go through. Remember these would have also been one of the first on the scene and even though it may or may not have been their fault, they WILL blame themselves.

Yeah, I know, no one makes you do it.

later
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicarius123 View Post
    Exactly, why the fuck couldn't they pit the cunt into the scrub when they had the chance? Unless they were held up getting permission to continue the chase in the ACT.

The intersection where the accident happened is pretty well the start of built up suburban areas, and just before that is the industrial/commercial area with the caravan park on the other side.

Between QBN and Fyshwick though would of been the perfect area to punt him off into the scrub and stop any of this ever happening.
    The PIT maneuver, which is what you're thinking of, is an extremely high risk maneuver and is not to be attempted at high speed, >60mph according to the CHP. Not sure what speeds were attained in this pursuit, but the 626 Turbo, the stolen car, is actually fairly quick, but to perform the manuever would have been an unacceptable risk. Roadblocks aren't permitted in Australia for obvious reasons, unacceptable risk. The safest option is to box them in and perform a rolling roadblock, difficult in this situation since I would imagine most of the ACT traffic squad would have been at skyfire. This incident is extremely tricky because it involves a NSW police vehicle in a pursuit related fatalality in another jurisdiction.
    FWIW, the ACT crash squad were taking photos and sightings at the Hindmarsh dr/Canberra ave intersection, the last intersection before the crash, this afternoon.

Roadblocks are permitted in NSW

Sure it was a turbo?
    Best pic I can find.

Seemed to fair alot better than the car it hit, which was 10 years newer (late 90s Astina)

Last edited by Sturmovik; 21-03-10 at 09:33 PM.

Fuck that's a horrific crash scene. Rip.

later
    I stand corrected, I was told they weren't by a senior ACT traffic cop.
    Regardless, in situations like this they are pretty much impossible to deploy.
    I'm also wondering was it a NSW highway patrol unit that was involved, iirc there are only 3 highway cars in Queanbeyan.

later
    Quote Originally Posted by Sturmovik View Post
    Sure it was a turbo?
    Best pic I can find.

Seemed to fair alot better than the car it hit, which was 10 years newer (late 90s Astina)

Looks like it, wheels and seats were used in the MX6 as well as the turbo hatches.

I'm getting over this BS about the chase being "called off moments before the accident".
    Most car chases don't go for epic periods of time, its always going to be moments.
    I've seen things you people wouldn't believe, and from this side only! The flight of a half-man, half-bird. Dinosaurs nuzzling their young in pastures where strip-malls should be. Cookies on dowels. All those moments lost in time; gone like eggs off a hooker's stomach. Time to die.
    - Phil Ken Sebben

See, if he had just stepped out of the vehicle or stopped when asked to do so, 4 people would still be here.
    But no.. Dipshit thought he could get away. Obviously he knew he was in the wrong and thought doing a runner would solve all problems. Cops would terminate chase, and he would vanish into Narrabundah side streets.
    Well, he got his comeuppance.
    For the offender, too bad how sad never mind.
    For the victims, just, wrong spot at the wrong time. A tragic shame.

SA has had a fair few chases recently. 9 in one night last Friday.... What the fuck is up with these dumb cunts. They ran a red at one of the cities bigest fucking intersections frequented by B doubles, tripples and fuel trucks. Some of them just need to be rip from their cars and shot in the head to remove them from the gene pool. It is the only way they will learn, and only way to send a message to the other dumb fucks who try it on.
    Sturgeon's Revelation (sometimes referred to as his second law): Ninety percent of everything is CRAP

LOTUS EXIGE S Puke Yellow The Schapelle Guru's Avatar
    I dunno if it said in the original link but turns out the kid driving the stolen car who is now dead, apparently previously stole another car, crashed it and was in a coma,

karma is a real bitch isn't it

http://www.news.com.au/national/poli...-1225843411620

Justin Williams had already put himself in coma after crashing stolen car JUST ten months ago, disqualified driver Justin Williams woke from a coma after crashing a stolen car.

Now he's dead after another horror smash, which also killed a family of three.

Hope he feelsa whole lot better now whereever he is

Quote Originally Posted by GTSBoy View Post
    The cops just need a chopper with a shooter with night scope and fuck off big ammo.
    Barrett 50 cal- sort em out quick smart