Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Police chase end with Family dead and Facebook trolled

Quote Originally Posted by Covert View Post
    Thats how smart these dumb fucks are, it wasn't even the AFP that was chasing them.

/ --------------- \
    _/ /___________\ \_
    /_________|_________\
    |OOO ___________ OOO|
    \______|====|______/
    [_]-------------------[_]

Wow i've just read the thread and discovered that dirty piece of shit dodgy fucking mullet sporting dead motherfucking car thief is also a sunglass thief.. That stupid poor bastard child of a cunt has stolen at least 3 pairs of sunnies off me! His girlfriend is his normal partner in crime so suck shit to the trashy slut.

Was talking to a girl in another one of our shops today and she was all upset about her friend who's in an induced Coma.. I didn't have alot to say on that one. It was funny hearing her say, 'We've warned the hospital about telling her about her dead boyfriend when she comes out of the Coma or else she'll seriously hurt someone'..

Word is she's been trying to uplug herself from lifesupport somehow while in the induced coma.. (the bird telling me is about as bright as matt black)

I just have no tolerance for the poor white trash relatives who are blaming the police for everything.

News Flash! You and your type are what makes society bad. The silent majority stand behind the police and I admire their ability to deal with scum like yourselves and not want to do a bit of proactive natural selection.

You are the gutless types who regularly leave my son's football oval littered with broken glass. Who break into cars and houses and then have the hide to whinge and blame everyone else.

You are individually and collectively too stupid to do more than eat and breath so just shut the fuck up and save us having to listen to your ill informed tripe.

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http...45f361efaea55f

Guess Neville wants a piece of the action....

Quote Originally Posted by Mick_MY02 View Post
    I just have no tolerance for the poor white trash relatives who are blaming the police for everything.

News Flash! You and your type are what makes society bad. The silent majority stand behind the police and I admire their ability to deal with scum like yourselves and not want to do a bit of proactive natural selection.

You are the gutless types who regularly leave my son's football oval littered with broken glass. Who break into cars and houses and then have the hide to whinge and blame everyone else.

You are individually and collectively too stupid to do more than eat and breath so just shut the fuck up and save us having to listen to your ill informed tripe.
    QUOTED FOR TRUTH!

(so accurate for Canberra) Thank you!!

2c opinion: the scumbag thief deserved to die and his family deserve zero sympathy unless they acknowledge that their fuckwit son/brother/flatmate/bro' was responsible for the death of a family.

He made the decision to drive a stolen car. He chose to not stop for the police. He chose to run the red lights. His choice. He had control. He chose this path - and he fucked it.

My heart goes out Scott and Samantha's families and I cry their son, Brodie. The idiots in the mazda - they can both rot in hell.
    The GT4 daily barge
    RA65+3SGE - project procrastination
    ---------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by race6.3l View Post
    How intelligent.... now his mates are blaming his "My daily Luck" fb application for saying he had 93% luck today when he is dead, how inconsiderate that the owners of Facebook dont keep an eye on the Canberra Times obituary column and stop such applications once he killed himself... Probably the same people who stopped him from having lazy days and making him have to hand his dole form in, time to fuck some shit up....
    I lolled.

My friend joked he should of stolen the car on Friday or Monday when his luck was high, since the facebook app doesn't work on weekends he had no luck lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marv View Post
    She most likely doesn't bathe, thinks basket-weaving should be in the Olympics and has a vagina that looks like Dumbledore's beard.

Quote Originally Posted by sprintman View Post
    "we're all forgetting the real victim here. some poor sob got his car stolen and wrecked. his beautiful 626. "

That poor sob was me. Pity the low life died as I would have really like to have had a 'chat' with him but alas he piked it. Car owed me three to four times the available insurance and yet his low life girl friends parents say "not really his fault". I'd better not say any more right now!
    Fuck dude that's shit as

I'd be gutted if something like that happened to my car so I can only imagine how you are feeling.

For what little it's worth at least karma got him eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by sprintman View Post
    "we're all forgetting the real victim here. some poor sob got his car stolen and wrecked. his beautiful 626. "

That poor sob was me. Pity the low life died as I would have really like to have had a 'chat' with him but alas he piked it. Car owed me three to four times the available insurance and yet his low life girl friends parents say "not really his fault". I'd better not say any more right now!
    if it can be of any consolation to you, the thief will rot in the ground and most likely so will his bitch.

Better that, than seeing them walk on a CBO from a magistrate too gutless to apply a proper sentence.

Sorry to hear about your car, even sorrier that some innocents got caught up in it.

RIP to them, and condolences to family.

If the families of the lowlifes responsible squeeze a single fucking dollar out of this ill be most displeased

LOTUS EXIGE S Puke Yellow The Schapelle Guru's Avatar
    the more I reread the article, the more I wanna go and smash the bitches mum in teh face with a jackhammer,

"its totally the police's fault"

"they should have......."

"maybe he had something to do with it"

are the lines that particularly get me fired up

Gearbox and burnouts on the driveway.

Stop, no, the driveway is already littered with this shit.

News report tonight had it that all people involved in the accident knew one another.
    Sturgeon's Revelation (sometimes referred to as his second law): Ninety percent of everything is CRAP

She most likely doesn't bathe, thinks basket-weaving should be in the Olympics and has a vagina that looks like Dumbledore's beard.

Quote Originally Posted by smee View Post

News report tonight had it that all people involved in the accident knew one another.
    Yer I just heard that too, .... can see why all the families are now trying to put the blame on the police?

Some of the last posts are from RiotACT, a forum similar to PF in goal, but with less cars and bitches and more brown cardigan pipe smoking in mums lounge room feel... Add no respect or need for personal hygeine and your there...

Proudly presenting the new foot long chocolate Subway.
    Quote Originally Posted by ALLMTR View Post
    Rats tail haircut used to mean make sure the OC spray is shaken

later
    He's been a trouble maker for years, belived to be behind some arson as well as the rest of the shit.

Rorge, does that staffer know her "mates" have been stealing from you? I'd watch her if I was you.

She has aids anyway.

We had a discussion earlier about dumb/stupid cunts breeding, and decided to watch the movie Idiocracy.

I really hope more dumb cunts die ... i really do

I almost feel bad saying this but thank God the scum cunt died...

I am just gutted he took an innocent young family with him.

Unfortunately, if the law had any balls the piece of shit would've been in gaol for previous offences and that young family would still be alive today...

As for the mother of the guys girlfriend, i can understand her grief. Can't be easy with a daughter on life support. Let's hope her and her daughter die in a fire though so the worlds gene pool doesn't get any shallower...
    Bogan taxi owner
    Budget APRA racer

Man this forum is pure gold. I just wish I joined sooner.

I read something about this on another forum and from what some of the people were saying it makes you wonder how many of the dopey cunts were dropped on their heads at birth.

\/ \/ My motivation \/ \/ ALLMTR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shifty View Post
    Spare me. You are simply sticking up for your own, as is always the way with coppers, and ignoring the fact that miraculously all these pursuits are called off seconds before the tragic consequence.

You don't know that they AREN'T lying any more than old mate knows that they WERE lying, yet somehow your opinion is correct and he's a troll. Typical copper bullshit!
    "Reacher figured if he could put that drivetrain in some battered old sedan body, then that would be his kind of car"

fuck i love the internet when it comes to dishing out a bit of moral justice.

almost as much as i hate stupid slags that think this sort of thick-as-pigshit "hardcunt" is something other than an oxygen thief.

tell that stupid bitch her girlfriend earned the coma and hopefully some extra brain damage on top of what she already obviously had by getting involved with this fucktard.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicarius123 View Post
    Corrina sounds like a great mother letting a guy who was in a coma for stealing and crashing a car who has no license drive her kids around.
    Previously known as Lobster, Chuss's brother's anus, Chuss's brother, Lobsook, Lobstersock, Socks, Sockz, MissAmericaImportGirl, ClutchCLobster

CJM 4 Life yo!

Autoerotic Mummification TonyJZX's Avatar
    stupid mole has 5 kids to 5 dads...
    Quote Originally Posted by boxxx

Deutsche Bahn Rail: Trains are a great way to get lots of people concentrated into a small area, like a camp.
    ACA/TT: Where's the line between a car enthusiast and hoon? There is none

Probably doesn't know whatman any of the 5 dads are
    as short as possible

Quote Originally Posted by bugle View Post
    Probably doesn't know whatman any of the 5 dads are
    Shouldn't be rocket science if they are all from Cooma...

http://www.news.com.au/national/just...-1225844042240

Justin Williams a roadway Rambo who was destined to kill (Dramatic Much?)

JUSTIN Williams, the joyrider who killed a family of three and himself in a horror car crash at the weekend, had faced court at least once a year ever since he turned 18.

The violent 23-year-old, whose only post-school qualification was his driver's licence, had faced charges ranging from car theft, to multiple counts of disqualified driving, driving while suspended and unlicensed driving.

He repeatedly breached good behaviour bonds and had served two short stints in jail and he was on bail at the ACT Supreme Court at when he crashed at the weekend.

His Facebook page revealed what he thought of the law and the rules of the road.

He had joined groups such as "I hate cops" and "DUDE! We almost died!! Yea, but it was fun though", which carries photos of car wrecks.

Another was "Legg it", a group designed "For all of those who have done something they know they shouldn't . . . your last choice is to LEGG IT!!"

A crash in a stolen car that put him in a coma 10 months ago had also left him relying on a walking stick and with suspected brain damage.

"He was virtually incapacitated as a result of that accident," his solicitor Stephen Stubbs said yesterday. "I didn't think he even had the function to be able to drive a motor vehicle."

But on Saturday he was back driving a stolen car, girlfriend Skye Webbe in the passenger seat, as two policemen were conducting what were standard traffic duties in Queanbeyan.

The two constables, both aged about 30 and with barely six years in the force between them, were pulling over cars when the stolen Mazda 626 sped past at 10.16pm. Their training clicked in. They contacted police radio as they gave chase.

Two minutes later, both cars crossed out of NSW into the ACT, they were able to continue their chase because like all police in Queanbeyan, they were sworn in as special constables in the ACT.

Two minutes later they called off the chase, deeming it too dangerous. Williams had run a red light.

A minute later, the two officers came upon a scene of carnage.

The stolen car had ripped in half a family's Mazda 3 at the intersection of the Monaro Highway exit ramp and Canberra Ave, Narrabundah.

By the light of the street lamps and their headlights, the two constables could see the young couple was dead but there was a baby boy still strapped into the wreck. They lifted him out in the street and tried to revive him before realising he was also dead.

Then they walked over to the other car where they saw Williams and his girlfriend were still alive. Williams would later die in hospital where Webbe, 18, remains on life support.

Three-month-old Brody Oppelaar, his mum Samantha Ford, 29, and dad Scott Oppelaar, 33, died. They had been on their way to Mr Oppelaar's father Frank's home, just 200m away.

In another sad twist, they were all friends with Williams and his girlfriend's family.

Yesterday as their heartbroken relatives were blaming the police for the tragedy, the two constables had to relive an incident they'll never forget as part of the inquiries carried out by both the NSW and Australian Federal police.

Each was alone in the back of separate police cars as they took investigators on a drive-through of the five minutes that changed so many lives forever.

Williams last year broke off a five-year de facto relationship with the mother of his four-year-old daughter and sons, three and six months old. He met Skye Webbe because his brother Nathaniel was going out with her sister.

Yesterday his mother, Leanne Cosgrove, refused to comment at her home in Queanbeyan but she poured her heart out on her Facebook page.

"I have woken to my darkest day I don't know what to do next my head is spinning & my heart broken. My Justin is gone I cannot fathom him not here, I just don't know how to deal with the days ahead, what is next or not sure I want to know how do people do this I am lost," she wrote.

Assistant Commissioner John Hartley, summed up the situation the two constables are now in.

"Quite simply, it was a no-win situation for police. These two men have gone to work to protect the community and they have ended up in a very, very bad situation," he said.
    Previously known as Lobster, Chuss's brother's anus, Chuss's brother, Lobsook, Lobstersock, Socks, Sockz, MissAmericaImportGirl, ClutchCLobster

CJM 4 Life yo!

Whats the bet the girlfriend wakes up and makes out what a hero he was, probably claims he dove across to save her life or some other bogan lie.

LOTUS EXIGE S Puke Yellow The Schapelle Guru's Avatar
    I love the following extracts of the article

-Williams had also faced court at least once a year since he turned 18.
    - The violent 23-year-old, whose only post-school qualification was his driver's licence
    - He repeatedly breached good behaviour bonds and had served two short stints in jail
    - A crash in a stolen car that put him in a coma 10 months ago had also left him relying on a walking stick and with suspected brain damage.

Williams last year broke off a five-year de facto relationship with the mother of his four-year-old daughter and sons, three and six months old.

I hate to say, im glad the kids don't have a dead beat dad anymore, hopefully they can find a stepdad, any stepdad will be better, as you'd be starting at the bottom of the barrell

Quote Originally Posted by timtx5 View Post
    Whats the bet the girlfriend wakes up and makes out what a hero he was, probably claims he dove across to save her life or some other bogan lie.
    well, lets hope she can't say anything, since according to mum, its nothing but hers and his fault, she should just keep her mouth shut
    Last edited by The Schapelle Guru; 23-03-10 at 09:04 AM.