Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I am a for sale scammer.

Smile

i have been buying and selling for years...
    4 out of 1000,s have complained???
    not to bad really...
    Last edited by vintageholden; 26-12-10 at 07:33 PM.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by vintageholden View Post
    i never wrote this?????????
    its was edited by admin to make me look bad...

i am not a scammer for sale???
    i never scamed for $100
    Last edited by vintageholden; 26-12-10 at 07:35 PM.

Fondles
    its was edited by admin to make me look bad...
    Seems to me your doing a fine job of that all by yourself, so did you give Jmac his money and or distributor back ?

still alive and yes got a negative feedback
    thanks
    i didnt realise i have upset so many people
    i did sent the dizzy...
    the carby was working ???
    so was the g/box....bmw...we ageed it must have been damaged in shipping....

anyone else..?????????...4 link is for sale my address is the real one and so is facebook....

jmac you were a great help... iwasnt being smart.....i did send the dizzy...
    like everyone is saying alot of mess over a $100 dizzy....
    You are a pathetic scamming cunt and if I was over near your shithole I would come around and fuck you up.

You worthless sack of scamming shit- all over a hundred bucks? You must be real proud of yourself.
    Retard Honour Wall.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloth View Post
    Rob Sloth Young did i ask for your opinion? no. i only want it for a paddock bomb. go play with traffic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fondles View Post
    you stupid fucken imbicle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fondles
    your are a fucken idiot of the highest level.

Thumbs down

no idear who you are or why your getting involved...

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Munster View Post
    Seems to me your doing a fine job of that all by yourself, so did you give Jmac his money and or distributor back ?
    never gave money back...

i sent the dizzy...why do i miss out if it was lost in the post??????????????

release his IP and members that will remain un-announced will do horrible things to him

haha fuck id hate to piss off people on the internet...

also when my search script is working and running online ill do a proper search to confirm its him and where he lives. lol
    Last edited by SUPRSIG; 27-12-10 at 12:03 AM.

so was the g/box....bmw...we ageed it must have been damaged in shipping....
    which is exactly what I said

The box was not close ratio though as you promised- garden variety 100-200 buck OD box - once it was damaged I was not going to send it back, so I wore it. Paying 750 for an OD E21 box stings a bit and had I known it was an overdrive I would not have bothered with it in the first place.

CR BMw box
    Hi.

If the box is a dogleg with the first down and to the left below reverse, i will take the thing! happy to pay whatever to get it shppped, can organise something

Ie

R 2 4

1 3 5

Can you send me a pic of the box, in particular the rear where the detents are in the back of the box (the little welsh plugs? Also, where is the reverse switch? Is it on top or on the rear of the box? (if it is on the CR box, the reverse switch is in th rear, ie, pointing at the rear of the car, if it is on top of the box it is an OD box. Same with the detent plugs, if they ae in the extrension housing it is an OD, but if they are in the rear /tail of teh box, they are a CR box

If ithe box is a CR, I am very interested (consider it sold, interested) just tell me where to send the money and how much for shipping, pretty much

Thankyou,
    Michael Smola
    0410 568 984
    michaelsmola@gmail.com
    this is the verbatim cut and paste of the PM I sent, so you can see I was very specific. Despite not being able to shift the box to confirm the location of the gears, the reverse switch is on top and the detents are in the wrong spot.

You returned my call, assured me on the phone it was CR, so I said go ahead.

I figured at the time I was between a rock and a hard palce as the box was now broken and i couldn't return it, I'm not really one for confrontation so didn't bring it up.
    Last edited by msmola2002; 27-12-10 at 03:51 AM.
    '71 Honda Dax CT70
    '74 MR50
    '84 323i Stroker. Needs CPR.
    '85 KX125
    '91 RS125R Honda
    '96 RGV
    '98 RMX - buy this bloody thing, please.
    '03 4Runner 2UZ fuglyprado
    '01 XR50
    '02 KX250
    '02 VTR1000 SP2
    '05 KLX 110

Retard Honour Wall.
    Rob Sloth Young did i ask for your opinion? no. i only want it for a paddock bomb. go play with traffic.

I can't believe that you came back in here to defend yourself with nothing more than rhetoric. Have you got more stuff to sell?

Have you heard of registered post?

if you were an honest and respectable person you would send him another distributor (or the original one if I was being suspicious) and redeem what's left of your reputation. As it stands, no-one will have any dealings with you whether or not it is justified.
    Turns out, far too much has been written about great men and not nearly enough about morons

Quote Originally Posted by seedyrom
    my neighbours called the cops...... not because of the sound of me working in the garage was too loud, but because i taped a cardboard box to my back, covered my self in vaseline and pretended i was a snail on their lawn

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    if you were an honest and respectable person you would send him another distributor (or the original one if I was being suspicious) and redeem what's left of your reputation. As it stands, no-one will have any dealings with you whether or not it is justified.
    This. It's $100. On principle alone you should refund Jmac. If not, we'll continue to think of you as a low life scamming cunt. Not that you probably care, but just so you know...
    LSA for towing, APRA N15 for going...

For $750 I would have flown to wa and smacked the cunt upside the head. Actually, I'll be in perth early next year for a gig, want me to stop in and say hello?

Lots of your stuff seems to go missing in the post keithy, how about you stop being a tight arse and spring the extra $2-$3 for insurance on the packages so nobody is out of pocket? If you are such a proliferate seller as you claim, surely you would have worked this out long ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Buford T. Justice
    This happens every time one of these floozies starts poontangin' around with those show folk fags.

Youre nothing but a prick, i will make sure every forum we are both members of know that youre a cunt when you advertise there.

hopefully local pickups will be your only market soon and judging by what ive been told by locals to you, even that might dry up.

honest folk can only hope...

dangerous fugitive
    This is where his bullshit scamming is obvious - because after I finally got in touch with him (he didn't respond to emails, mind you he posted something like "putting a message here isn't the way, contact me by mail or whatver" and then of course never responded. The next I saw of him was when the piece of shit tried to sell other stuff in the forum here.

AND he must have FORGOTTEN - he reckons he also sent another dizzy as a replacement "the replacement didn't turn up? hmmm interesting" or something like that .

I guess you must have forgotten that lie keith.

I suppose you also forgot being a cocksucker and smartarsing me with something along the lines of 'the car runs great thanks' when I mentioned the fact that your theft was particularly cunty considering the significant amount of time I spent on pms helping you get your fucking straight lpg setup working optimally.

You're a fucken liar, and worse still a coward. You tried the tough guy 'come around and see me' and posted someone else's address. Only a piece of shit 2 bob crim would do something like that.

I suppose all the other forums/people who have cropped up who have similarly sent you money and either got nothing, or gotten unrepairable crap were making it up too huh?

you're just not worth a trip to WA to sort out. But rest assured, somewhere out there is a sociopath that makes your ethics laughable,. You'll inevitably fuck over the wrong person, and they'll come for a pound of flesh. You'll run, you'll throw your partner, or your mummy in their path (I'd put money on that) and keep running. Then you'll cry and beg. When that happens, remember me. I won't have a hand in it, but it's bound to happen, such is your path through life as a piece of shit scammer. So the more you laugh now, the better the end will be.

Here's the difference between me and you. If I was in your shoes, on principle, I'd fucken send a dizzy or a refund immediately, I wouldn't have to be asked twice, let alone chased. I'd offer it (if something went amiss with the post). It's called integrity.

Recently I sold some mini gear, and the head and block turned out to be cracked, so I supplied a replacement block and head, some resized (with brand new arp bolts too) cooper S rods, a set of adjustable suspension bits and a few other odds and sods. SO in effect the buyer got more than they originally paid for. Which was the least I could do, I was quite dismayed to find the head and block were cracked, as I'd had the motor in a car and it wasn't using water when I last drove it. But thems the breaks. I got pics of the cracks, but would have done the 'warranty' replacement without the pics, I just wanted the pics for my own curiousity.

I don't want to make a big deal of that, as I feel that that is just the way people should be. Sure there'll be cunts like you Keith, but I can tell you this, I wouldn't want to be a scumbag like you even if I won the lotto as part of the package. I'd rather never have existed than be a bottom feeder.
    John McKenzie

Science flies people to the moon.
    Religion flies people into buildings.

Cliffs

1.You're a cunt
    2.You're a cunt
    3. You're a cunt
    4. Are you in any way related to Wayne Besenko?

PS Youre a cunt!

drove from goodna to foster-tuncurry for some $150 seats that never showed , guy was most upset after i left

This is why its not a good idea to rip people off from half way across the country , especially when they know people in the same suburb as you.

Do the right thing , refund him $100 ( as in direct deposit into his account , or pass it onto one of his mates *obviously more trustworthy that yourself* who lives close to you ) and avoid any possible gearbox confrontation that may happen
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

The Burquas arent better at hungry jacks!

Lol this is funny shit, I'd never scam jmac have you seen the size of that cunt, he's bigger than his posts.. Vintage Holden cunt would want to make sure they never meet face to face LOL

And jmac if your reading this thinking who's this cunt, I gave you a bw35 hi stall in return for a dizzy you made for my ap5.... That was years ago and stupidly I sold the beast..

Vintage Holden, dynoSteve and Wayne besanko walk into a bar......

Quote Originally Posted by Footfalcon View Post
    Vintage Holden, dynoSteve and Wayne besanko walk into a bar......
    ...and the bartender says, "G'day mate, by yourself today?"
    Quote Originally Posted by piss98
    I wish Kochie would get blown out to sea and never found, in fact most of those dumb cunts standing in the rain telling people not to stand in the rain need to get fucked. Stupid tart on the news last night talking to the weather guy "wow you look totally drenched there whateverthefuckhisnamewas." No shit you vapid bitch he is standing in a fucking cyclone.

anyone sort this cat out yet? hate thieving lieing cunts there is no need to talk shit
    all good things come to those who wait

you cant spell advertisements without semen between the tits

What a fucking cunt.

Tripper go sign up and link this thread from there.
    Retard Honour Wall.

needs more phone calls to the number listed on gumtree.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogsballs View Post
    I'd rather put a 253 than efi

This one?

Maybe add it to the OP to make it easier for him to make a sale

maybe not him but this number comes up a lot if you search through old mates posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogsballs View Post
    I'd rather put a 253 than efi

not sure if thats his number cop but the one GreenHJ posted has been used on various forums by him

http://www.buga.com.au/forums/index....c=3208.new#new
    you cant spell advertisements without semen between the tits

Brobdingnagian Member Mighty Mouse's Avatar
    lol at rape van.

'sif you would continue with the same forum name, cunt is obviously a bit cracked.

dangerous fugitive
    Thing to keep in mind - he's a piece of shit. He doesn't think like decent human beings.
    John McKenzie

Science flies people to the moon.
    Religion flies people into buildings.

I purchased a small part off the guy in the gumtree ad recently, doesn't look like the facebook Keith, also different name. Seemed like a decent guy. Keithy could be doing a mate a favour with that post or some shit.

edit Or just posting an ad he came across.
    Last edited by Dudeman; 12-12-12 at 07:12 PM.