Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Drag car spindal wheels and big rears/kirky seat.

Last edited by RX3SUM; 29-11-10 at 09:43 PM.

Hey, would you consider trading the gear for a VN Berlina?

It's got a genuine VT GTS replica kit, Buick inspired mini-V8 and about 2g worth of Xplod gear... owes me double what your gear owes you so get in quick
    '94 ED XR8 Sprint - 347w, 5-speed manual, 3.9s, Bilsteins, 1 Piston PBR's
    '02 AUIII TS50 - 342w, 4-speed ESS Auto, 3.45s, Konis, Brembos
    '04 BA XT - It runs!

juan?

Fondles
    Quote Originally Posted by RX3SUM View Post
    kirky race seat is a 15in PRO DRAG. also reciets for this. (will sell this seperate for $300 or swap for a 57ltr new alloy fuel cell.)
    $300, Fuck off mate they can be had new for less than this.

Talking

Last edited by RX3SUM; 29-11-10 at 09:41 PM.

This is a devastating sale.
    Profi

Fondles
    this is new? whats the difference? ill even give the new owner a reciept of my purchase?

dont have to be a dickhead about it. its what my recipet says. just trying to get back what i paid since ive never even fitted it in the car. its collected some dust thats about it. keep your mouth shut if you have nothing nice to say wanker.

thanks for the bump tho.
    The difference being you fucktard you can purchase that same seat from a SHOP for $268.00, why the fuck would someone here purchase it from you...... you being a nobody for $300.00.

http://www.highperformanceworld.com....15_pro-street/

Loves the french Carlos the Jackal's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Munster View Post
    The difference being you fucktard you can purchase that same seat from a SHOP for $268.00, why the fuck would someone here purchase it from you...... you being a nobody for $300.00.

Because (like the wheels), it's brand KNEW
    i hate french cunts

well you wouldnt buy a brand that you didnt knew.
    this signature intentionally left blank

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Munster View Post

cheers for that I just bought two
    List of cars goes here

dangerous fugitive
    Ballpark how much are you after? Obviously you aren't going to get close to retail for them even if they are unused - that's just the reality of second hand car parts my friend. So - seriously - what kinda bucks? I'm thinking $1200 the lot maybe? Why did your plans change dramatically - be a shame to think this project never gets completed.
    John McKenzie

Science flies people to the moon.
    Religion flies people into buildings.

Last edited by RX3SUM; 29-11-10 at 09:41 PM.

Fondles
    Can you give me some details on this spindle mount brake kit please.

how bout some pics of the discs, calipers and mounts.

You sign up here just to try and flog some shit off and now you are breaking our balls.

Nice!
    Retard Honour Wall.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloth View Post
    Rob Sloth Young did i ask for your opinion? no. i only want it for a paddock bomb. go play with traffic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fondles View Post
    you stupid fucken imbicle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fondles
    your are a fucken idiot of the highest level.

sorry dude but that stuff is only worth what someone will pay for it, $1200 for the rear wheels with USED tyres is fair, $800 for the fronts is fair with used tyres...
    im a cunt
    and apparently i dont know shit...

dangerous fugitive
    WAs it really necessary to send me a pm as well as responding here?. As for 'low balling' - buddy - you lowballed yourself when you were naive and gullible enough to think that anyone in the world is going to pay you retail (or in the case of the seat MORE that retail).

If we are the idiots, how come this stuff hasn't sold already, since it was such a realistic price (according to you)...

as for $$ ing up anything, I suppose that that is teenager speak for 'research what they go for retail...

But this IS NOT retail, it is second hand, so you are going to lose money. Of course you are teh only one who doesn't realise this balatantly obvious fact.

THEN you ask us to research the money it would cost to get a FAKE carbon fibre appearance painted or otherwise applied to the wheels. I have more bad news for you mate - there's only a small percentage of people who would WANT to have their wheels look like that - so instead of that ADDING to the potential sale price, in actual fact it has DECREASED the already sinking resale value. The only time something 'fake' has any real currency (and it's arguable on its best day) is when it is referring to silicone or saline filled bags inserted artistically.... Oh hell, you get my meaning (or maybe you don't)

You've never contributed anything to this forum, but in the PM you tell me 'stay out of my thread' - I suppose you own the server now, or in some other way contribute to the knowledge here? Oh that's right, you just came on here to whore your parts.

When the parts don't sell, or you end up selling them for a fraction of what they cost you - well remember me, and know that I'll be laughing.

For the record, I have the cash, I just wouldn't waste it on such wanky looking things (and the fake carbon fibre look is what I'm talking about), nor would I be gullible enough to pay anything like retail for them.

That's just plain nuts, and if you truly think you'll get your money back, then you obviously don't earn the money - god only knows where the money comes from, but this clear ignorance of basic free market economics, and near complete absence spelling and grammatical ability certainly narrows the scope of possibilities.

I've got a 50c coin here. It cost me 50 cents. You can buy it for $10 ... What? you won't pay $10 for my 50c coin? stay outta my thread.. The irony here is that my 50c piece allegory is actually less delusional than your sale price expectations.

I've also got a commodore 64 computer it cost $400 when new, must be worth several thousand, how about a swap.

Yes, mods, I know this is a bit of a cunt act from me, I've just switched to decaf, I'll take my lumps.

John Laissez-faire McKenzie

P.S. Are they still for sale, or have I missed out on this bargain which is priced to clear?

Drag car spindal wheels and big rears/kirky seat.

Fucking lol
    im a cunt
    and apparently i dont know shit...

u mad
    '94 ED XR8 Sprint - 347w, 5-speed manual, 3.9s, Bilsteins, 1 Piston PBR's
    '02 AUIII TS50 - 342w, 4-speed ESS Auto, 3.45s, Konis, Brembos
    '04 BA XT - It runs!

Hahaa epic.

Poolroom.
    Retard Honour Wall.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloth View Post
    Rob Sloth Young did i ask for your opinion? no. i only want it for a paddock bomb. go play with traffic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fondles View Post
    you stupid fucken imbicle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fondles
    your are a fucken idiot of the highest level.

Carbon wheels are nice, what's your ethnicity?
    Profi

Last edited by RX3SUM; 29-11-10 at 09:42 PM.

Is this still for sale?
    '71 Honda Dax CT70
    '74 MR50
    '84 323i Stroker. Needs CPR.
    '85 KX125
    '91 RS125R Honda
    '96 RGV
    '98 RMX - buy this bloody thing, please.
    '03 4Runner 2UZ fuglyprado
    '01 XR50
    '02 KX250
    '02 VTR1000 SP2
    '05 KLX 110

Fondles
    everything sold thanks
    You had best go update your other threads then.

http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/showthread.php?p=2618213

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/for...&f=12&t=341946

dangerous fugitive
    you posted that on sunday, so no doubt you haven't banked the dough, so you wouldn't mind uploading a picture of the 7 grand then?
    John McKenzie

Quote Originally Posted by jmac View Post
    you posted that on sunday, so no doubt you haven't banked the dough, so you wouldn't mind uploading a picture of the 7 grand then?
    Just call him and he'll tell you he still has it all for sale
    Twin Turbo VY SS

dangerous fugitive
    I just noticed, one of the front runners in the pic is flat, and it looks like it has had a heavy load on it whilst flat. That's not good at all, prime candidate for instability at high speed. So new tyres would be required methinks.

My earlier estimate was too generous....

Worse still - I wasn't being a cunt to the bloke in the beginning, just trying to get him to come up with a realistic price. Oh well, I reckon cash convertors would stretch to $500 for the lot, maybe.
    John McKenzie

Quote Originally Posted by jmac View Post
    I just noticed, one of the front runners in the pic is flat, and it looks like it has had a heavy load on it whilst flat. That's not good at all, prime candidate for instability at high speed. So new tyres would be required methinks.

My earlier estimate was too generous....

Worse still - I wasn't being a cunt to the bloke in the beginning, just trying to get him to come up with a realistic price. Oh well, I reckon cash convertors would stretch to $500 for the lot, maybe.

the tyres were bought from melb so i could actually push the car around. heavy load? cars got no running gear in it. massive load though???

i never said a $$ with the wheels just stated what they owe me. the seat i said weither 300 owhat they owed me or trade for a fuel cell... of similar value.

to the dickhead that rang me almost sounded like a 14yr old. they havnt been picked up yet hence why i said they were still for sale.

thanks for everything guys. sold and gone to new home

Chairbourn ranger! Mike Lowrrryyy's Avatar
    No probs Happy to help.
    Quote Originally Posted by turbosurfer View Post
    Go fuck yourself cunts you to fatboy you cunts wanna bring up wifes as usual im just defending myself.
    Then you all get all teary gang up and attack like a bunch of lebbos that see an open oppertunity pretty
    much a bunch of gutless cunts that think like sheep. And if he is a ugly cunt and has a looker than he must have
    lots of $$$$ which speaks for itself. So as I said well and truly get fucked cunts.

Thanks for the PM

Quote Originally Posted by RX3SUM
    you sounded like a 14yr old.
    Come on man, I just turned 17.
    Twin Turbo VY SS

dangerous fugitive
    I guess you just 'forgot' to post a pic of the $7 grand huh. Maybe you could take a pic of the actual sale price, and then photoshop it to look like there's multiple stacks of $100 notes. Maybe you could spray some of the notes to give them the carbon fibre look to. Then they'd be worth a grand per $100 bill.

Practically any load at ALL on deflated tyres fucks them up quick smart genius. The fact that you are so dopey you didn't know it (hell even a moron with 6 fingers on each hand would have pumped some air into the fucking things before taking the pictures) points to even further developmental issues. Given what these wheels would be used for (if they are ever put on a car destined for drag racing), even the slightest issue with them means they are incredibly dangerous to run.

And if all the shit really had sold., you wouldn't be coming back here to check the thread.

And we all believe you that you only said the gear was still for sale because it hadn't been picked up. Here's another tip - you shouldn't be implying that anyone else comes across as a 14 year old, given that you have the literacy of an inbred 12 year old monkey whose brain was starved of oxygen during a breech birth.

I'm not quite sure what "i never said a $$ with the wheels just stated what they owe me. the seat i said weither 300 owhat they owed me or trade for a fuel cell... of similar value. " means - perhaps if you edited the post and translated it into English. If it is to imply that you didn't expect to get, nor were you asking for $300 for the seat, well sorry, but you contradicted yourself with the other posts claiming it was worth every bit of the retail price. Might help to think things through a little bit before posting this nonsense.

By the way how did your other sale go - you know the car that you 'added value to' by altering it aesthetically?

http://blog.cardomain.com/2010/10/25/camaro-reventon/

It must be worth twice as much as the original camaros of that vintage. Maybe triple.

If the gear actually sells, it won't be for anything like what it cost you. With the income from the sale, and (*if you are lucky enough to have a windscreen sticker) you'll be able to get the large fries and coca cola with your burger.
    John McKenzie