Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: The Red Streak - 13's for $1300

power steering pumps do work for oil returns, although the one i saw was a second pump mounted down lower, but i dont htink it was completely below the level of the turbo.

ECU, as i mentioned in the turbo EA thread, pretty sure with this things to, its a $20 socket and a $10 eeprom chip to remap it (providing your not including the cost of the eprom burner)

supercharger's mentioned above arent that bad. they are 1.42L vs an M90 which is only 1.5L. obviously there is more to a supercharger than volume but quite a few people do run them at ~10psi, as much as they supposedly dont like it lol

also turbo, look to US ebay, new T3/T4's are cheap
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/T3-T4...Q5fAccessories

Nothing the same between the ecotech and older motor, different block, heads, inlet etc. etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben. View Post
    also turbo, look to US ebay, new T3/T4's are cheap
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/T3-T4...Q5fAccessories
    shipping costs more than the turbo lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Rdyno
    70ynu has to be the most retarded cunt here. "Help me please" me "you need to remove your head" him "fuck off cunt I'm to lazy fuck off out of my thread you told me to do something I don't want to do so you're a cunt fuck off can some one please tell me an easier way???"
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripper
    Its a tight battle between you and rogercordia for the most retarded member on here, thou i think you have it by 5 window licks

yeah i may have slightly overlooked some aspects of it...

So, is it only the drivers window that needs to be able to operate?
    Turns out, far too much has been written about great men and not nearly enough about morons

Quote Originally Posted by seedyrom
    my neighbours called the cops...... not because of the sound of me working in the garage was too loud, but because i taped a cardboard box to my back, covered my self in vaseline and pretended i was a snail on their lawn

\/ \/ My motivation \/ \/ ALLMTR's Avatar
    For everyones "Can I get away with . . " question, the answer is yes. Then, when you run quicker than someone, they can carry on about how all their windows operate
    "Reacher figured if he could put that drivetrain in some battered old sedan body, then that would be his kind of car"

Don't care about whingers I just want to make sure I'll be allowed to race it.
    Turns out, far too much has been written about great men and not nearly enough about morons

my neighbours called the cops...... not because of the sound of me working in the garage was too loud, but because i taped a cardboard box to my back, covered my self in vaseline and pretended i was a snail on their lawn

Now with more ebay parts. 2JZR31's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    Don't care about whingers I just want to make sure I'll be allowed to race it.
    As in, by track officials or lynchmob?
    10.83 @ 125

Quickest stock exhaust manifold stud 2JZ in Aus.

Quote Originally Posted by cracka View Post
    Some conclusions empirically were that a large protruding ridge like a prolapsed arsehole around the runner was largely beneficial.

track officials. I know shit all about drag racing at EC these days. I know the driver's window must work but don't know if the other 3 need to.

Drivers only.
    "Reacher figured if he could put that drivetrain in some battered old sedan body, then that would be his kind of car"

sweet.

now to find free perspex lol

Use cardboard and paint black

i'll get right on that....

So I need early borg warner crownwheel bolts. VN uses reverse thread bolts that are much larger than the pintara 4.11 crownwheel uses. This is now holding up the diff rebuild.

next thingts to do are:
    strip the other 2 doors,
    cut the tow bar bolts and get rid of the tow bar,
    gut the boot
    gut the bonnet
    fit the headlight controls and shit back in
    fit tacho
    fit NAWZZZZ
    find a cheap stall converter.

I know of at least one "street" car running with no operational windows, just perspex bolted in place.

So I need to decide if I should put some words down the lower side of the doors.
    a. "NANG NANG NANG NANG" or
    b. "Walk.com.au"

c. MMMOOOOOOO
    E36 M3 12.92 @ 108.64mph, N/A 3.0L

D. paint car with blackbaord paint.. then

all of the above.

wait dont do that, thats my idea
    70ynu has to be the most retarded cunt here. "Help me please" me "you need to remove your head" him "fuck off cunt I'm to lazy fuck off out of my thread you told me to do something I don't want to do so you're a cunt fuck off can some one please tell me an easier way???"
    Its a tight battle between you and rogercordia for the most retarded member on here, thou i think you have it by 5 window licks

Cow patches.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    the only decent six pot holden ever put in a car was the nissan RB30

paint is weight and an aerodynamical disadvantage
    Quote Originally Posted by tim510 View Post
    More rabbit less turtle!

"No new car will ever be better for the environment than an old car that already exists. Unless that old car is a left-wheel drive communist shitbox made of uranium, asbestos and luekemia", oioioioioi

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all", god
    http://www.Tutter.net

gotta do 13's in style though

Quote Originally Posted by MRMOPARMAN View Post
    gotta do 13's in style though
    I think it's too late for that lol

later
    If it don't go, chrome it.
    Paint it rattlecan chrome.

Quote Originally Posted by HoonBoy View Post
    I know of at least one "street" car running with no operational windows, just perspex bolted in place.
    I will confirm this. No operational windows on that car at all. Opening the door works well.

Just make sure headlights and brake lights work.

E. Mang moo
    Quote Originally Posted by Gussy View Post
    It's the PF way. "Put a twin turbo LS in it brah, you'll have it converted and running in 2.5 hours and make an eazy 1000rwkw, lulz" All while the same people who suggest this stuff drive around in a corolla and have a fucked VN sitting in the garage for the past 3 years as a "project car."

getting lighter

Driver's door is still original for safety.

Ginormous towbar and bumper bracket assembly removed. Bumper skin has been refitted with some thread bar.

PS: Nitrous is a great substitute for good engineering.

you should be able to sell the towbar or perhaps swap it for something else
    you cant spell advertisements without semen between the tits

Good batting, Thinkman!
    Already listed it in the fs section

Damn you and your progress!!! Are the windows still glass?

Former hairdresser Captain_Slow's Avatar
    Those VNs weren't that solid a car were they? Looking at your stripped-out interior pic there's not a great deal of metal in there. I always thought Dad's VP felt pretty flexy in the body and now it's obvious why.