Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: rules

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastian Vettel View Post
    its not a wooden dick, its the Performanceforms Niggerdick Ashtray of Glory, and it cost me $3, have some fucking respect
    lol now I have a new sig.
    Everyone needs to mellow, go smoke a bong or something, I think the rules aren't too cunty seeing as the admins are adjusting etc to make it fair. We're all here for a bit of fun right? So let's have fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gussy View Post
    It's the PF way. "Put a twin turbo LS in it brah, you'll have it converted and running in 2.5 hours and make an eazy 1000rwkw, lulz" All while the same people who suggest this stuff drive around in a corolla and have a fucked VN sitting in the garage for the past 3 years as a "project car."

no one ever, is to blame Howard Jones's Avatar
    ok weight based costings are removed... hopefully this will make more people happy, see first post for new guidelines

I reckon there should be an award for 'Best Paint Scheme' or something similar.

Could be good for extra LOL's

All paint etc isnt part of the overall costs though

if rego, brakes and paint are not included in the build costs, i could enter the sigma be with in the $1300 budget and save me some headaches

Project Handicapped is starting to look like it may go stale as others aren't as keen as i am to build it

either way if im not racing then im coming to this event just to witness it
    List of cars goes here

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastian Vettel View Post
    ok weight based costings are removed... hopefully this will make more people happy, see first post for new guidelines
    Much better idea. No more tanty from me
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimi View Post
    80mm of penetration isn't bad, i wish i had that much.
    Quote Originally Posted by schnitzelburger View Post
    My entire working career pretty much consists of suckin dick and takin names.

Sometimes im too busy to take names.

Found out about this tonight,
    And already have a few ideas on how to do it.
    NA will be very hard though...
    Time will tell

high 13's 'shoudnt' be too hard for most large capacity n/a family sedans (ie falcon, valiant). anything quicker than that is mega bucks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rdyno
    70ynu has to be the most retarded cunt here. "Help me please" me "you need to remove your head" him "fuck off cunt I'm to lazy fuck off out of my thread you told me to do something I don't want to do so you're a cunt fuck off can some one please tell me an easier way???"
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripper
    Its a tight battle between you and rogercordia for the most retarded member on here, thou i think you have it by 5 window licks

Does the car have to have functioning lights/horn/brake lights etc ?
    I wanna do 8s bruv! Without no stinkin' POWERCHIP

Id rather have a rock in my shoe when hikin' than have a POWERCHIP in my car when racin'

Meh
    Yep.

It needs brake lights and head lights
    Turns out, far too much has been written about great men and not nearly enough about morons

Quote Originally Posted by seedyrom
    my neighbours called the cops...... not because of the sound of me working in the garage was too loud, but because i taped a cardboard box to my back, covered my self in vaseline and pretended i was a snail on their lawn

Now with more ebay parts. 2JZR31's Avatar
    Please check the last part of this thread for a discussion on drag tyres. We think it would be good that since treaded drag radial tyres are allowed, that normal slicks should be too. This is just so more people can get some sticky rubber as treaded drag radial tyres are much harder to borrow/buy cheap than some old slicks.

http://forums.performanceforums.com/...7264072&page=3
    10.83 @ 125

Quickest stock exhaust manifold stud 2JZ in Aus.

Quote Originally Posted by cracka View Post
    Some conclusions empirically were that a large protruding ridge like a prolapsed arsehole around the runner was largely beneficial.

Need a rule clarification.

I know we said you can't buy a car and then sell bits to offset the cost. But what about if you buy parts?

For example, say I buy an engine (I'm not buying an engine but we'll use this as an example) and I sell of a few bits (alternator/starter/etc) and therefore the engine owes me a lot less. Can those sold items be offset against the overall cost of the item as it pertains to the project?

Thoughts?

my view is that there's to be no cost-offsetting at all
    HR31 Coupe - RB20, Bilsteins, Cage and shit
    R31 Ti - Sun Visor, Venetian Blinds, Coilovers, Whiteline Bars, Wog Stance.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Jones View Post
    Farmer its all about how you cut them up, like a dead hooker jigsaw puzzle.

Whats the difference between swapping bits you dont need for bits you need and selling bits to add to your budget?

If you start with $1300 and build a car without dipping into another funds pool, whats the problem?
    #WHOTW award winner #blessed #susanalbumparty

I'd say no. Otherwise there is nothing stopping you buying an entire car with one good bit one it, selling the rest for more than you paid and increasing your budget. An extreme example, but I'm sure you get the idea.

Quote Originally Posted by HoonBoy View Post
    Otherwise there is nothing stopping you...
    Yeah there is. About 10,000 cunts that will call you a fag and have your name struck off the competition list.

This isnt tax law FFS.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Ed View Post
    Yeah there is. About 10,000 cunts that will call you a fag and have your name struck off the competition list.

This isnt tax law FFS.
    Why are you even here?
    Turns out, far too much has been written about great men and not nearly enough about morons

my neighbours called the cops...... not because of the sound of me working in the garage was too loud, but because i taped a cardboard box to my back, covered my self in vaseline and pretended i was a snail on their lawn

Im here to point out why youre a fucking retard.

You're doing a long winded and shit job of it

Well what the fuck do you want cunt? Is this your forum?

Dennis is a good mate of mine, its his idea, I think its awesome and I think some of the rules you cunts keep adding are fucking weaksauce so Im going to comment on it. Im not commenting on every little fucking thing you do, but you two poofs seem to be doing alot of complaining about rules/etc when the rules really dont fucking matter here.

Opinions are like Ed's

What? They get called to organise the picking up of diffs when Hoonboys are too fucking stupid to organise themselves and in the process of organising said diffs end up collecting free beer for doing nothing but give stupid Hoonboys money anyway because they feel guilty for taking advantage of someone stupid enough to criticise Dales work publicly on PF?

Did someone put the coffee spoon in your sugar jar today Ed?

Yes and I fucking stabbed them in the eye with it.

Somebody needs a hug.

Chairbourn ranger! Mike Lowrrryyy's Avatar
    I lolled
    Very professionally, and with no emotion, Walter spoke: “Los Angeles Center, Aspen 20, can you give us a ground speed check?” There was no hesitation, and the replay came as if was an everyday request. “Aspen 20, I show you at one thousand eight hundred and forty-two knots, across the ground.”

I'm sure he would tell them how to hug better.

I don't see how it's relevant anyway as most of us are consistently ignoring any rules anyway

Quote Originally Posted by HoonBoy View Post
    I'd say no. Otherwise there is nothing stopping you buying an entire car with one good bit one it, selling the rest for more than you paid and increasing your budget. An extreme example, but I'm sure you get the idea.

Actually that's not how it would work.

Say your bought a car for the motor, and want to use motor in your 13s for $1300 project. Selling the parts car doesn't affect the budget of your project car but it might offset the cost of the motor.

For example. You buy parts car for $1000, remove motor and sell parts car for $800. The motor cost you $200 and that $200 comes off your build budget. Why cost the $1000 against your build budget when you didn't use anything else off the parts car?

At the end off the day I'll play by whatever rules are set down, but I just want to know what the rules are.

Now with more ebay parts. 2JZR31's Avatar
    For example. You buy parts car for $1000, remove motor and sell parts car for $800. The motor cost you $200 and that $200 comes off your build budget. Why cost the $1000 against your build budget when you didn't use anything else off the parts car?
    It would not be impossible to to buy the parts car for $1000, remove the motor, then wreck the rest off for $1100 if you are good/lucky enough at buying and selling. Would it then be fair to say the motor cost a negative value? So in this case the motor should be regarded as cheapest realistic market value. But as I have always said. I personally could not give a fuck for implementing rules and that is only my personal opinion.
    10.83 @ 125

Quickest stock exhaust manifold stud 2JZ in Aus.

Quote Originally Posted by cracka View Post
    Some conclusions empirically were that a large protruding ridge like a prolapsed arsehole around the runner was largely beneficial.