Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Speedflow Products 2011 catalogue

Fondles
    Quote Originally Posted by hcca View Post
    Good work fuckheads. Ok, so maybe he should have asked permission before advertising, but you forum faggots have just got rid of a potentially useful contact because it's apparently become the 'done thing' to tell every new member to go fuck themselves for whatever reason.

Awesome work.
    Go Fuck yourself.

Errrm your not a newbie.............. BAH Go fuck yourself anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by edo View Post

i'd prefer it if speedflow were a member on the forums because one day i might need something from them & no matter how much someone here thinks they know about speedflows products, i bet its less than the guys who make it.
    qft

indeed, no offence tinkerbell, but just cause you've used a few AN fittings doesn't mean i'll be PM'ing you about speedflow over the farkin manufacturers
    Tow car/camping bus: 2011 D40 Navara ST

Baby mobile: 2016 Nissan Qashqai

75 Mini Clubman club racer - DCOE powah

Quote Originally Posted by BoganDAVE View Post
    lol @ oxy being the moral compass of PF
    I guess it's no worse than you giving people advice on what shares and property to invest in

Seriously though, I did think about this before I posted the comment, but I generally don't bag new cunts out though, especially for no good reason.

It just seems these days that whenever any new member comes on board, everyone jumps on some bandwagon to give the member shit from whichever angle they can.

It used to be funny, and occasionally still is, but more often than not, it's just extremely boring.

serious post is serious, post serious post seizure is imminent
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo Yoda
    I <3 Hamster

I stabbed a man in the heart with a trident.
    Quote Originally Posted by thecrackfox
    I wanna put you in a dress and hurt you...

Quote Originally Posted by oxy View Post
    I guess it's no worse than you giving people advice on what shares and property to invest in

Fknlol!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimi View Post
    80mm of penetration isn't bad, i wish i had that much.
    Quote Originally Posted by schnitzelburger View Post
    My entire working career pretty much consists of suckin dick and takin names.

Sometimes im too busy to take names.

Quote Originally Posted by [RX3] View Post
    Maybe you should look at the way you worded your question. I am sure a primary school student would have have asked in a more appropriate way. Considering the abuse he got I don't blame him for leaving and last time I checked there isn't exactly a clear set of rules that would prevent a vendor from advertising on the forums.

Why the fuck would anyone be interested in donating to and possibly advertising on the forums when they've been told to get fucked in the 3rd reply. It's fucking beyond me.
    yeah i re read it. seemed pretty clear and simple to me. He then responded promptly with an answer that completely missed the point of the question. If a representative of my company, if i had on lol, was that bad at answering questions, id have to find a better use of his skills. because reading and communicating are not his. Like spelling is not mine

i dont think its beyond the realms of good manners to expect someone representing a company in the hope of increasing sales and market share etc etc to take a little time to evaluate the best approach to be used. or at least spend 5 minutes getting to know the vibe of the place.

People get annhialated for joining up just to sell a car, how is this any different? oh because at some point YOU might benefit by getting cheap shit.

I love the product, have used and will use again, thats not what annoyed me. Yes we all bandwagoned, but at the end of the day, if aaron had been better suited to the job he wa undertaking, it could have been cleared up and drinking in the pool room 5 pages ago....

Autoerotic Mummification TonyJZX's Avatar
    meh i'd rather cunt was gone

worthless sales cunt who only wants a forum full of nut huggers like boostcruising

if you can't handle a bunch of dickheads on a random forum you are just a fucken pussy and the CEO isn't much better
    Quote Originally Posted by boxxx

Deutsche Bahn Rail: Trains are a great way to get lots of people concentrated into a small area, like a camp.
    ACA/TT: Where's the line between a car enthusiast and hoon? There is none

Quote Originally Posted by T0nyGTSt View Post
    meh i'd rather cunt was gone

worthless sales cunt who only wants a forum full of nut huggers like boostcruising

if you can't handle a bunch of dickheads on a random forum you are just a fucken pussy and the CEO isn't much better
    I would have thought he could help you with oil lines for a gearbox cooler.
    xw Falcon 393 full race cam, NGK spark plugs.

wow, late, in on 7.

i did my tax last week, and fuck me if half my credit card purchases of note were at MSCN. i spent a fucken FORTUNE at that joint over the last 12 months. it is by far the most astoundingly expensive shit. you cannot walk in there to shop without a
    $100 note.

but. they are the best fittings bar none. theyre the easiest to assemble, they dont snap, the ID on the radius is bigger per size than pretty much anything else ive seen, the range is massive, and theyve dragged my sorry ass out of trouble with whacky adapters et al.

ive bought and used pretty much everything from the states, and will use speedflow in preference. havent looked to buy it OS, might check it out, but that requires planning! sat morning fuckups and a rush to MSCN before midday is a ritual.

i do buy shit like kevlar heat shielding/covers, braided line, and shit like that from OS.

no denying there is a whacky descrepancy between AU and US pricing though (generally speaking) ill have to have a look at speedflow stuff, but a 'pls explain' is it really IS cheaper to buy OS than at MSCN would be in order

and can we stop comparing a -6 @ $10. be realistic, lets look at -12 swivel 90's

cheers
    ed
    Mit freundlichen Gre

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Duckworth View Post
    "I think that in a racing engine, the closer it is to disintegrating, in general the better its performance will be "

Cant they still help with that by email? Its not like me asking about pricing got Aaron and everyone in customer service killed.
    Quote Originally Posted by turbosurfer View Post
    No the
    joke on you guys because your so fucking dumb.
    #WHOTW award winner #blessed #susanalbumparty

Quote Originally Posted by edo View Post
    Have you stopped raping children?

There are questions that you cannot answer, yours were just that. Sure he could have said "Bullshit Ed" but he chose not to. He has no obligation to answer any questions, I wouldn't answer an accusatory question from someone who is talking crap either.

Not so much defending him, just saying you & others were straight up wrong & there was no reason to stick the boots in like you did.

I'd prefer it if Speedflow were a member on the forums because one day I might need something from them & no matter how much someone here thinks they know about Speedflows products, I bet its less than the guys who make it.
    Here is my post. First post in the thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Ed View Post
    Hi SPEEDFLOW. Youre stuff is good but why is it so much more expensive here than it is in the USA? Why should I buy through you instead of over the internet, which I can also afford?
    Now, if you were in Aarons shoes and someone had mistakingly mentioned your product was available in the US, what would you write back?

Id say "Our product is not available in the US, you are clearly mistaken".

Its not rocket surgery.
    Quote Originally Posted by turbosurfer View Post
    No the
    joke on you guys because your so fucking dumb.
    #WHOTW award winner #blessed #susanalbumparty

Quote Originally Posted by xwavgas View Post
    I would have thought he could help you with oil lines for a gearbox cooler.
    I doubt it since he hasn't been able to field the simplest honest questions and has chucked a sook and left...

I cannot understand why people want "people in the industry" when they are worthless sales folk who may as well be selling phone contracts if they weren't currently employed...
    Last edited by TonyJZX; 18-01-11 at 05:11 PM.

Deutsche Bahn Rail: Trains are a great way to get lots of people concentrated into a small area, like a camp.

Yeah tony I'm not sure you are the target market for an item that requires tools to install.
    Retard Honour Wall.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloth View Post
    Rob Sloth Young did i ask for your opinion? no. i only want it for a paddock bomb. go play with traffic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fondles View Post
    you stupid fucken imbicle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fondles
    your are a fucken idiot of the highest level.

i use a mechanic

is that a crime?

This is pretty timely actually cause we are going to announce some new rules any tick of the clock.

There is way too much fuckwitism on newbies when we need to stay fresh by keeping new members coming.

I think this thread should die and we should think about what we want this place to be.
    Retard Honour Wall.
    Rob Sloth Young did i ask for your opinion? no. i only want it for a paddock bomb. go play with traffic.

i use a mechanic

is that a crime?
    Yeah but you have no place to be heaping shit on a potential technical resource to the forum when you wouldn't know an Earls fitting from a Speedflow if it bit you on the arse. Even if this bloke started up the wrong way he didn't fight it and the dopes who called him out wrongly would have been found out sooner or later anyways.
    Retard Honour Wall.

all the rules in the world isnt gonna help if the noob coming in has a soft skin and can't take a reasonable set of queries

i see a lot of OMG we have someone from the 'industry' so let's nuthug until we get a discount or some shit and the reality is the guy fielding the phones and the sales@company email is who you're really dealing with...

wow awesome

Quote Originally Posted by bigmuz View Post
    Yeah but you have no place to be heaping shit on a potential technical resource to the forum when you wouldn't know an Earls fitting from a Speedflow if it bit you on the arse. Even if this bloke started up the wrong way he didn't fight it and the dopes who called him out wrongly would have been found out sooner or later anyways.
    no place? kindly get bent

if you reckon my posts are so offensive mod away

apparently we want to moderate of what 'someone knows' now...

Opposed to the PFAD Bill
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmuz View Post
    This is pretty timely actually cause we are going to announce some new rules any tick of the clock.

There is way too much fuckwitism on newbies when we need to stay fresh by keeping new members coming.

I think this thread should die and we should think about what we want this place to be.
    It's the thread that PF had to have...
    Your signature is too long.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Ed View Post
    Here is my post. First post in the thread.

Now, if you were in Aarons shoes and someone had mistakingly mentioned your product was available in the US, what would you write back?
    Your post makes you sound like a total smartarse. If I was him, and I knew that our products were not available in the US, I would probably ignore you too.

Youre stuff is good but why is it so much more expensive here than it is in the USA? Why should I buy through you instead of over the internet, which I can also afford?
    I've highlighted the important part for you - "it" could easily be read as "competitor's fittings" (since they don't seem to actually sell Speedflow parts in the US after all). Maybe pull your head out of your arse for 5 minutes and admit you were wrong?

Still reckon we need to keep advertising out, as per status quo. Forums with paid ads suck, this thread was a blatant ad and nothing else
    Last edited by Dave; 18-01-11 at 07:21 PM. Reason: I was here before it got locked, do i win a prize
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo Yoda
    I <3 Hamster

no place? kindly get bent

if you reckon my posts are so offensive mod away

apparently we want to moderate of what 'someone knows' now...
    Don't get tied up in knots- blokes with more tech cred than you fucked up royally and made us look like hicks as well.

One way or the other it is time to decide if we want to basically close memberships and act like total cunts to every new poster or we want to thrive like we can.
    Retard Honour Wall.

Quote Originally Posted by BoganDAVE View Post
    Still reckon we need to keep advertising out, as per status quo. Forums with paid ads suck, this thread was a blatant ad and nothing else
    I agree. However it was made clear to old mate that he couldn't advertise here for free but it looks to me that before they could even process that we had gone to town on him. I thought his responses were good considering the reception of bullshit..
    Retard Honour Wall.

Speedflow for me too .
    Quality is better than other fittings ive tried over the years.
    I have a local supplier , which as Dale said , if i order the wrong fitting , i can get the right fitting the same day.
    I am on the best discount structure compared to any other supplier around of speedflow or any other fittings , also the staff of my supplier are always very helpful , unlike another local supplier of the same product.

As with the rest of the thread , i think its poor form of the guy to come here purely to sell their product , really anyone who is serious would just buy the product or continue to use it . Im sure even without him joining ,the people who ask for recommendations for fittings would be told that speedflow are one of the best. I am a member of a few forums that are related to my job/work , but i never go on there to pedal my products , have been offering advice for years. Maybe if he come here as a genuine user saying this is who i am , this is who i work for , if anyone needs advice or info just ask me , and at the end of the post offer anyone who is interested a catalogue.

And yeah the bandwagon mentality and backpeddling when the people accusing him of selling the product much cheaper overseas realised they were in error , you may try to make out thats not how it was supposed to look when you were typing it , but i bet thats exactly how you meant it. I know the people responsible are going to read this and try and defend themselves , but bahh i dont give a fuck so save your post.
    Mobile Suzuki Specialist : www.facebook.com/suzukimechanic . Please like/share my page.

i made the below figures up which is not unlike the 'all new members get hated on' theory. just something to think about.

100 new members join
    of which 25% actively and immediately start posting (100 - 75 = 25 eligible for noob hate)
    of which 80% seemlessly integrate (25 - 20 = 5 eligible for noob hate)

assume the 5 remining new members all get bagged out
    and 3 deserved it (so who gives a fuck - think east bear kid, vl walkinshaw kit kid, etc.)
    then that leaves 2 that didn't deserve it

now assume that one of those undeserving victims stays because he/she realises that the internet is not serious business

that leaves 1 person out of 100 that receives noob hate for no justifiable reason and leaves as a result...
    hardly a cause for panic

i realise i've ignored the fact that other members and visitors reading the reltively infrequent noob hate threads may get put off these forums but my point still stands.

nsfw friday threads are turning away hundreds of females each week. shouldn't we be more concerned about that?

no one ever, is to blame Howard Jones's Avatar
    How the fuck did this end up in the pool room?

I’m seriously considering banning whatever mod thought this thread was “funny” enough to end up in the pool room

This is an appalling display of the stupid cunts who now seem to roam free in this place.

Most of you guys are over 25, but you act like your 15, you just gotta make cunts of yourself at every possible opportunity, what the fuck is wrong with you people? Its like there’s a race to see when a new member joins who can scare them off the quickest, and its not even funny, you just look like fucking loosers

Congratulations, you cunts blew it, now I gotta go write some rules, and make the mod team enforce them