Thread: VS commodore wiring diagram

VS commodore wiring diagram

any one got a wiring diagram for one, need to sort out a issue with a friends interior fan, it has a mind of its own, some time it will work and other time it wont the fuses and relays have been swapped with known working one and its still the same, have also swapped the fan speed resistor and its still the same. If the fan is working and the rear demister button is pressed most times it will kill the interior fan.
    Quote Originally Posted by ITS60S View Post
    Some say he's roger cordia without the disability pension and shaving cream, others say his bus windows are licked clean every day - all we know is he's called boothy.
    I have CDO. It's like OCD except the letters are in alphabetical order, as they should be

i have sexdaily, i mean dyslexia

screw the av's
    Got a Gregory's so I can scan the diagrams in, is it a low or high series BCM?
    So pov pack, Calais etc

got a PM with a wiring diagram, I have had a quick look at it but cant see any reference to the demister in it.

Its just a pov pack series 3 exec
    Quote Originally Posted by ITS60S View Post
    Some say he's roger cordia without the disability pension and shaving cream, others say his bus windows are licked clean every day - all we know is he's called boothy.
    I have CDO. It's like OCD except the letters are in alphabetical order, as they should be

i have sexdaily, i mean dyslexia

screw the av's
    Here we go, hope this helps.
    Maybe fault fan switch or demister switch?
    Attached Files Attached Files
    • File Type: pdf vs.pdf (619.7 KB, 1945 views)

only two things i can point out on this model that come to mind are the following.

the blower actually gets turned off during the cranking position via the lamp check relay in the fuse box under the hood.

often these go bad and you have no fan operation.

other thing on this model is the fans fail both internally and also they melt the wiring where the harness plugs in, so try and unplug the blower motor at the two wire plug, if it doesn't unplug will be because it's melted and possible has dodgy connection.

cunt of a car because entire dash needs to be removed to replace it.

good luck hopefully it's something simple.