Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 540 of 661

Thread: Cheapest brake rotors! Fast delivery!

  1. #511
    too old for this shit Kiahatsiu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Brisbane/OkTedi
    Posts
    2,502
    Yeah. Many thanks. Saved my valentines day!
    Torque sells tow cars.
    Horsepower wins horse races.

  2. #512
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    399
    Matt,

    Chasing a price on DBA 947X to suit S8 RX7

    Thanks in Advance

    Cheers

    Chris
    NEED A FORKLIFT!! - www.hyundai-forklifts.com.au

  3. #513
    gslrallysport.com gslrallysport's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    654
    Quote Originally Posted by wotmazda View Post
    Matt,

    Chasing a price on DBA 947X to suit S8 RX7

    Thanks in Advance

    Cheers

    Chris
    Hi Chris,

    These have to be made from core stock so allow 5-7 days from the date of order. Your price is $140.80 inc gst each and freight is free. Give me a call to place the order, 1300 884 836.

    Regards Matt

  4. #514
    sss MXKOOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    central coast
    Posts
    107
    Hi Matt,
    How much for slotted Front rotors for a my09 forester xt. Dba650s I think?

  5. #515
    gslrallysport.com gslrallysport's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    654
    Quote Originally Posted by MXKOOP View Post
    Hi Matt,
    How much for slotted Front rotors for a my09 forester xt. Dba650s I think?
    Hi,

    Yep, I have these on the shelf for $105.60 inc gst each and freight is free. Easiest way to order is over the phone, 1300 884 836.

    Regards Matt

  6. #516
    sss MXKOOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    central coast
    Posts
    107
    Thanks for that. I'll give you a call on Monday.

  7. #517
    Brobdingnagian Member Mighty Mouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    croc country
    Posts
    2,374
    price on Rear Pads, h/brake shoes and Disks for an '05 NP Pajero Diesel? will be needing to do mine vverrryyy shortly

  8. #518
    gslrallysport.com gslrallysport's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    654
    Quote Originally Posted by Passion-Fingers View Post
    price on Rear Pads, h/brake shoes and Disks for an '05 NP Pajero Diesel? will be needing to do mine vverrryyy shortly
    Hi,

    I can do DBA plain rear rotors for $71.53 inc gst each, and QFM HPX rear pads for $79 inc gst for the set. There are no rear shoes listed in my cats, so I am guessing the handbrake is in the caliper. The easiest way to order is over the phone, 1300 884 836.

    Regards Matt

  9. #519
    FD rotorhead16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Griffith
    Posts
    280
    Prices on the following

    DBA t3 rotors for an fg xr6 turbo? Front and rear
    Also qfm a1rm pads to suit the same

    Thanks mate!

  10. #520
    sss MXKOOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    central coast
    Posts
    107
    Quote Originally Posted by MXKOOP View Post
    Thanks for that. I'll give you a call on Monday.
    Ordered Monday, arrived Tuesday. Thanks!

  11. #521
    gslrallysport.com gslrallysport's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    654
    Quote Originally Posted by rotorhead16 View Post
    Prices on the following

    DBA t3 rotors for an fg xr6 turbo? Front and rear
    Also qfm a1rm pads to suit the same

    Thanks mate!
    Hi,

    The A1RM pads are $119 inc gst per set front or rear and are all on the shelf. The DBA T3 slotted rotors are $246.40 inc gst per front disc and $176 inc gst per rear disc. These I would have to get in but should only take a day a or two. The easiest way to order is over the phone, 1300 884 836.

    Regards Matt

  12. #522
    Brobdingnagian Member Mighty Mouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    croc country
    Posts
    2,374
    Quote Originally Posted by gslrallysport View Post
    Hi,

    I can do DBA plain rear rotors for $71.53 inc gst each, and QFM HPX rear pads for $79 inc gst for the set. There are no rear shoes listed in my cats, so I am guessing the handbrake is in the caliper. The easiest way to order is over the phone, 1300 884 836.

    Regards Matt
    great thanks mate, price looks good. Turns out my mechanic is away for a month but will give you a call around then to order.
    cheers.

  13. #523
    gslrallysport.com gslrallysport's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    654
    Quote Originally Posted by Passion-Fingers View Post
    great thanks mate, price looks good. Turns out my mechanic is away for a month but will give you a call around then to order.
    cheers.
    No dramas, talk then.

    Cheers Matt

  14. #524
    Hungry Hungry Hippo Tripper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    gong
    Posts
    14,832
    Asking for a mate, he wants rotors pads handbrake shoes for a 6 cylinder BA coon, used for general family duties
    you cant spell advertisements without semen between the tits

  15. #525
    gslrallysport.com gslrallysport's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    654
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripper View Post
    Asking for a mate, he wants rotors pads handbrake shoes for a 6 cylinder BA coon, used for general family duties
    Hi,

    I can do the DBA plain rotors for $57.50 inc gst per front rotor and $62.09 inc gst for per rear rotor. I can do the QFM HPX pads for $79 inc gst per set front or rear, and rear Protex brake shoes for $39 inc gst for the set.

    The easiest way to order is over the phone, 1300 884 836.

    Cheers Matt

  16. #526
    Flogger of dead horses kneelo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Quindanning WA
    Posts
    446
    Front rotors and pads for a 2000 4x4 hilux ln167r tow rig... something with better than stock, maybe slotted and dimpled?

  17. #527
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Singleton, Aus
    Posts
    215
    Hi mate,

    Chasing standard replacement pricing on rotors and pads for a 2008 MK5 VW Golf GTI.

    Cheers!

  18. #528
    gslrallysport.com gslrallysport's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    654
    Quote Originally Posted by kneelo View Post
    Front rotors and pads for a 2000 4x4 hilux ln167r tow rig... something with better than stock, maybe slotted and dimpled?
    Hi Kneelo,

    I can do the DBA T2 slotted front rotors for $123.20 inc gst each, and the QFM HPX pads for $79 inc gst for the front set. The easiest way to order is over the phone, 1300 884 836.

    Regards Matt

  19. #529
    gslrallysport.com gslrallysport's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    654
    Quote Originally Posted by marshy View Post
    Hi mate,

    Chasing standard replacement pricing on rotors and pads for a 2008 MK5 VW Golf GTI.

    Cheers!
    Hi Marshy,

    I can supply the Remsa pads for $90 inc gst per set front or rear, and Fremax standard replacement rotors for $63 inc gst per front rotor and $57.60 inc gst per rear rotor.

    The easiest way to order is over the phone, 1300 884 836.

    Regards Matt

  20. #530
    Opinionated Cunt perthdrivers.txt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Perf
    Posts
    5,287
    Chaps

    RDA8175 + RDA8176 (have been told these are cross-drilled so dont need the "D" versions)

    rotors only no pads reqd, to Perth

    cheers!
    Last edited by perthdrivers.txt; 24-06-15 at 05:53 PM.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    I feel that rules are important as without rules there is no cheating and cheating is a vital part of drag racing.
    Quote Originally Posted by elfturbomax View Post
    What has happened to PF? It seems to be diesel love now days. Maybe the name should be changed to Particulate Forums.
    3x1UZ+1x2UR...

  21. #531
    gslrallysport.com gslrallysport's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    654
    Quote Originally Posted by Muz is a cunt View Post
    Chaps

    RDA8175 + RDA8176 (have been told these are cross-drilled so dont need the "D" versions)

    rotors only no pads reqd, to Perth

    cheers!
    Hi,

    Sorry for the late reply. Took a while to get a solid answer out of RDA. The fronts are only available in a slotted and dimpled rotor, no cross drilled. But the rears are cross drilled like the OEM. Bit of a problem as the wont match and I assume that's what you were going for?

    However, I can supply front and rear cross drilled rotors as per the OEM design in Protex branded rotors. These are going to be the same quality as the RDA's and a little cheaper. I can supply these for $95.20 inc gst per rotor front or rear. Give me a call to place the order or if you have any other questions, 1300 884 836.

    Regards Matt

  22. #532
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    NSW
    Posts
    351
    Hi mate. Just need a price on front rotors and pads for a 2wd 1999 Hilux. Not sure of part numbers.

    Cheers.

  23. #533
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Newcastle
    Posts
    1,937
    Front pads and rotors for a 2012 Citroen DS3 Dsport?
    Smug elitist wanker since 2013.

  24. #534
    gslrallysport.com gslrallysport's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    654
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoolin? View Post
    Hi mate. Just need a price on front rotors and pads for a 2wd 1999 Hilux. Not sure of part numbers.

    Cheers.
    Hi,

    What engine does the Hilux have?

    Cheers Matt

  25. #535
    gslrallysport.com gslrallysport's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    654
    Quote Originally Posted by id View Post
    Front pads and rotors for a 2012 Citroen DS3 Dsport?
    Hi,

    What exactly are you using the car for? Any track work or is this just a daily?

    Cheers Matt

  26. #536
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Newcastle
    Posts
    1,937
    Quote Originally Posted by gslrallysport View Post
    Hi,

    What exactly are you using the car for? Any track work or is this just a daily?

    Cheers Matt
    Daily, with a fair bit of a fast twisty road driving. Stopping performance is more important than dust.
    Smug elitist wanker since 2013.

  27. #537
    Genius T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    186
    Hi Matt,

    Just wondering if you could get a set of front disks & pads for a '84-90 rover/mg metro turbo? (not at all common in Aust) Can give you a load of interchange part numbers:

    ebc: D180
    mg/austin/rover: NAM6010, NAM6011, NAM6450
    rover: GBD496
    Freemax: BD6011

    213mm diameter
    69.8mm high
    vented, 20.5mm thick

    I'll have to get back to you with pad interchange numbers

    Thank you

    Toby

  28. #538
    gslrallysport.com gslrallysport's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    654
    Quote Originally Posted by id View Post
    Daily, with a fair bit of a fast twisty road driving. Stopping performance is more important than dust.
    Hi,

    Sorry for the late reply.

    I have a couple of options of pads on the shelf. I have a set of Brembo pads for $77.97 inc gst for the set, or the ever popular Remsa pads are $120 inc gst for the set. As for the rotors, I can get the DBA T2 slotted rotors for $133.65 inc gst each. The easiest way to order is over the phone, 1300 884 836.

    Regards Matt

  29. #539
    gslrallysport.com gslrallysport's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    654
    Quote Originally Posted by T View Post
    Hi Matt,

    Just wondering if you could get a set of front disks & pads for a '84-90 rover/mg metro turbo? (not at all common in Aust) Can give you a load of interchange part numbers:

    ebc: D180
    mg/austin/rover: NAM6010, NAM6011, NAM6450
    rover: GBD496
    Freemax: BD6011

    213mm diameter
    69.8mm high
    vented, 20.5mm thick

    I'll have to get back to you with pad interchange numbers

    Thank you

    Toby
    Hi Toby,

    Out of 7 catalogues, not one of them mentions the words "rover/mg metro turbo". Rotors you are probably going to have to bring over from the UK, but if you can send me some photos and dimensions of the pads, I'm sure another vehicle from the 80's that was a little more popular in Aus will have shared the same pads. You can email them to me at sales@gslrallysport.com

    Regards Matt

  30. #540
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    NSW
    Posts
    351
    Quote Originally Posted by gslrallysport View Post
    Hi,

    What engine does the Hilux have?

    Cheers Matt
    Hey mate is the 2.7l injected.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •