Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 89' mitsubishi wanker

Quote Originally Posted by irsa76 View Post
    Just found this:

Can't tell where it's filmed, other then Asia.
    that is awesomes. thanks for that. its missing mud though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rdyno
    70ynu has to be the most retarded cunt here. "Help me please" me "you need to remove your head" him "fuck off cunt I'm to lazy fuck off out of my thread you told me to do something I don't want to do so you're a cunt fuck off can some one please tell me an easier way???"
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripper
    Its a tight battle between you and rogercordia for the most retarded member on here, thou i think you have it by 5 window licks

Fondles
    Quote Originally Posted by irsa76 View Post
    Just found this:

Can't tell where it's filmed, other then Asia.

Thailand.

4G54 + wet dizzy = not enough power to continue through mud. the cap 'brim' obviously wasn't tie wired tight enough

Bronson touching daves arse (not really, but good timing on photo)

Bronson bogged in the wrong hole

then went a little overboard when the wanker snatched the D22 out.

smacked the wanker around a bit

speaks for itself

finally got arse loads of mud on her!

oil leaking from the front diff, due to smashed CV flange.
    70ynu has to be the most retarded cunt here. "Help me please" me "you need to remove your head" him "fuck off cunt I'm to lazy fuck off out of my thread you told me to do something I don't want to do so you're a cunt fuck off can some one please tell me an easier way???"
    Its a tight battle between you and rogercordia for the most retarded member on here, thou i think you have it by 5 window licks

You got a "Superwinch" hiding behind the bumper or something?

if by "superwinch", you mean a boat winch tacked to the chassis that fucked out the first time it was used.. then yes, I have a superwinch

in my defence, it was on it when I bought it, and CBF taking it off until I get a new winch and my bulbar ready.

Last edited by MRMOPARMAN; 07-04-13 at 08:41 PM.

Superwinch used to make alot of >5000lb winches, usually aimed at Subarus and Sierras although I've seen their "big" X3 fitted to Pajeros and L300 4wds in the past. I think they were a "factory" accessory in the early/mid 1980s.

They're small enough to fit behind the bumper, but are 4000lb so yeah, they're shit.

Here you go, a smaller X2 on a Delica:

I'd rather a hand winch.
    Last edited by irsa76; 07-04-13 at 08:48 PM.

haha, id rather one of them over the supercheap boat winch!

Last edited by MRMOPARMAN; 07-04-13 at 09:47 PM.

Malakia Industries
    Looks like a heap of fun! Good stuff.

Looks like fun! I was surprised you made it in that 1st vid
    Quote Originally Posted by Babalouie View Post
    Geez we're a bunch of softcocks...we have a 911 and we're obsessing over non-functional ducts and indicator colours

I have a sickness lol..

bought it for the duel fuel system (gas system is almost useless, but I have spares), a manual conversion, and a few other odds and sods.

so some stupid cunt bought a caravan that too heavy to be towed by the wanker..

looks like it might be time to update

fuck.

Update? Still got the shitbox/done any caravanning?

well shit, you caught me off guard.

fucked off the caravan. cunt was just too heavy for the car. i have a crappy old camper that i swapped for an EA 5 speed years ago, that im thinking of dodging up a bit for touring instead.

got the car converted to duel fuel a few weeks ago. cut fuel costs by 50%! only cost me around $300 to convert after i got the govco grant back.

chucked my steel bullbar on it ages ago, since i cbf putting a winch on it atm. chucked my old cibie oscars on it and finished wiring them up last week. total cost there was $80 (lights came with another car, bullbar $80 from the wreckers)

also bought a UHF base, and used the uber long turdness antenna cable (cut down) on an old UHF mount i had lying around, so now i have a radio again, and now can use the old antenna holes to mount my snorkel when i get around to it (total cost there $15)

apart from that, haven't done anything. no 4wding etc. tyres are basically bald. so will be buying tyres in a few weeks hopefully.

i got a jerry can holder from the paj at my local car club (they removed it and were throwing it out). ill be installing that in the next few weeks.

also have nearly all the bits to finish off my thermo fan conversion, and finishing off my 240v to the rear of the car. oh and have a cargo barrier sitting around i might install.

its pissing me off how little power the cunt has. was looking into 1uzfe conversions, but CBF setting up all the ancillaries and shit. so instead im thinking of making a supercharger manifold and buying a 3.8 ford thunderbird M90 'charger and using that instead. that will be much down the track though.

have a camping trip coming up soon before the missus drops another load. so thinking of organising a weekender through the coboar ranges around kyneton, or perhaps wombat/lerderderg state forests. will want tyres before that happens though.
    Last edited by MRMOPARMAN; 22-06-14 at 10:10 PM.

oh if anyone knows of a gen 1 pajero PTO winch system.. hook a nigger up. ive got some kinda wacked out plans for one!

so as it sits now.. on 33x12.5x15 maxxis bighorn muddies

it scrubs as bit (not too bad) so ill hopefully be able to cut/ bend where its hitting. also need to install bunnings premium garden liner flares.

next up, a service and find out what that metal on metal sound in the brakes is coming from, then a home made snorkel is long overdue.

i have a date with this stupid piece of shit bog hole. every cunt got through it except me the first time round

Last edited by MRMOPARMAN; 11-07-14 at 09:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MRGREATWALLMAN View Post
    oh if anyone knows of a gen 1 pajero PTO winch system.. hook a nigger up. ive got some kinda wacked out plans for one!
    Quick bit of research shows the PTO winch only works with the diesel transfer case, first time I've ever seen a mention of a different transfer case between petrol and diesel and we've had Mitsubishi 4wds in the family for more then 20 years, not to mention doing my apprenticeship at Mitsubishi.
    Does you case have a blanking plate on the front of it? I'm curious what sort of plan you've got up your sleeve.
    As for finding one, they seem to pop up in NZ from time to time, what was with the Japs and PTO winches though?

You sold this yet?
    Mmmmmmmmm beer.

Quote Originally Posted by ALLMTR View Post
    You had one fucking job, Imran. One. Now look, there's Flibberty Gibbets all up in here, seeing straight through your ruse. One. Fucking. Job!

Why would I sell the funnest car I got?