Page 76 of 76 FirstFirst ... 26667273747576
Results 2,251 to 2,260 of 2260

Thread: Dual cab diesel utes..... lets thrash this out YO!

Quote Originally Posted by Sketchy View Post
    Go Stage 3 if you're not a faggot.
    With a full race cam.
    Quote Originally Posted by Smudge View Post
    Fondles, you come across as a thoroughly repugnant cunt with appalling social skills.

Spare tyre delete

That's the most hardcore mod

Quote Originally Posted by Rdyno
    70ynu has to be the most retarded cunt here. "Help me please" me "you need to remove your head" him "fuck off cunt I'm to lazy fuck off out of my thread you told me to do something I don't want to do so you're a cunt fuck off can some one please tell me an easier way???"
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripper
    Its a tight battle between you and rogercordia for the most retarded member on here, thou i think you have it by 5 window licks

Haven't we been seeing this rumour for a while?
    Regardless, if they come up with some insipid 4 banger for only competitive money, they'll die. They need a mega donk with mega value to make up for the Wrangler chassis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gus The Snail View Post
    This is the only one in existance. It is of course a mock up , but still utilizes all the factory bits , and original wool blend material , same as SS commodores of same era.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlin View Post
    Regardless, if they come up with some insipid 4 banger for only competitive money, they'll die. They need a mega donk with mega value to make up for the Wrangler chassis.
    JL Wrangler is/was meant to have the 3.0 ecodiesel / 8 speed ZF from the GC as an option, agreed about the cost though.
    Parramatta Eels, 2009 Premiership rightful winners.

Quote Originally Posted by marlin View Post
    haven't we been seeing this rumour for a while?
    Regardless, if they come up with some insipid 4 banger for only competitive money, they'll die. They need a mega donk with mega value to make up for the wrangler chassis.
    There was a mention that FCA has strengthened ties with Cummins, so I wouldn't rule out the little Cummins ISF that DED put in their TJ.
    FCA knows the Wrangler is a lifestyle vehicle, I don't think they're going to position the Wrangler utes as rivals to the usual dual cabs for work vehicles. As for an image machine, I think you underestimate the dick waving appeal of a Cummins powered Jeep dual cab for the flat brim crowd.

I was posting that because its not rumours anymore, its a go.. And with aussie input too!

Your dreaming ifyou think they are aiming it at navara/colarado/ranger etc.

This will be for defender type cunts. And if the tray is big enough, i reckon it will sell ok.

Considering fiat owns VM, And chrysler has been using their engines since the mid 90s, ill eat My hat if they use a cummins in this thing.

I havent looked at a vm 3L, but if its anything like the Old merc 3l, they wouldnt fit it in the engine bay Of a wangla.
    70ynu has to be the most retarded cunt here. "Help me please" me "you need to remove your head" him "fuck off cunt I'm to lazy fuck off out of my thread you told me to do something I don't want to do so you're a cunt fuck off can some one please tell me an easier way???"
    Its a tight battle between you and rogercordia for the most retarded member on here, thou i think you have it by 5 window licks

Quote Originally Posted by Marlin View Post
    just give me the fucking challenger already!

Quote Originally Posted by MRMOPARMAN View Post
    Considering fiat owns VM, And chrysler has been using their engines since the mid 90s, ill eat My hat if they use a cummins in this thing.

I havent looked at a vm 3L, but if its anything like the Old merc 3l, they wouldnt fit it in the engine bay Of a wangla.
    The JL is a new body.

I cant see the extremeties being much, if at all different though.

Kedders, the next challenger is real likely To come.. However theres a fair bit Of speculation into the actual layout Of the next gen stuff. would you still buy a challenger if it was a fwd based awd?