Page 98 of 113 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,940 of 3365

Thread: Dual cab diesel utes..... lets thrash this out YO!

Just seen a truck full of the HSV Sports Cat. They look wanky but obvious stand out the bigger brakes. Iím sure they will sell but unless they can give a v6 Anarok a run I just donít see the point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Faux Forg View Post
    I agree with Rdyno

Nissan "talking" about a hipo Nav in response to the Ranger Raptor...lol. What are they going to call it? The Navara Unit?

Saying that though, between Nismo, Ralliart and Renault Sport (and potentially leveraging Mercedes / *maybe* AMG), surely they could come up with something half decent?

the advantage nissan have is the navara is already coil sprung which means minimal re-engineering to come up with a decent suspension package.
    RB26......................Again

Quote Originally Posted by sssgtr View Post
    Nissan "talking" about a hipo Nav in response to the Ranger Raptor...lol. What are they going to call it? The Navara Unit?
    Cross promotional opportunities! The 'UFC Navara'. Comes with a built in cage on the back.

Standback - Bogan Flatbrims on the run to their local Merc dealer.

"The V6-powered X-Class will be able to sprint from zero to 100km/h in just 7.9 seconds."

"Still too early to confirm a price for the V6 models, which will sit above the four-cylinder X-Class that ranges from $45,450 before on-roads to $64,500"

"In Germany, the V6 X-Class will kick off from Ä53,360 ($A83,793)"

Chairbourn ranger! Mike Lowrrryyy's Avatar
    Talk to me about 2011ish Amaroks. Iím thinking about looking at one on the weekend. Itís an Ultimate with 100k on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by S View Post
    I just want to apologise for some of my shit talking back around page 5.

Just saw this for the 2019 GMC trucks.

Pretty cool, although I notice it's a Denali so stupidly expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by irsa76 View Post
    Pretty cool, although I notice it's a Denali so stupidly expensive.
    They do have EVERYTHING though.

Trailer sway assist, autonomous steering on the freeway/highway, if thereís a strong side wind the steering compensates holding you straight, heated and colled seats and cup holders and seats etc etc. Think S class ina full sized work truck.

From what I've seen reported - A bug bear on of mine - Best thing about the new 2019 model is the steering column isn't supposed tom be pointing at my left shoulder anymore. Is now straight on.

Lol, most people wouldn't call them work trucks anymore. Although I do know a couple of guys who own Denali/F450 Limited/Ram Limiteds and do actually use them for work. It's pretty eye opening when you see guys dropping near USD$100k on a truck, and then actually using it as a truck.
    Makes sense actually, these guys need a truck for site work and also need something nice for clients, and deserve something nice for all the hard work they do. $100k on 1 vehicle is smarter than $50k on a truck and another $70-80k, or more, on a large luxury sedan.

Chairbourn ranger! Mike Lowrrryyy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Lowrrryyy View Post
    Talk to me about 2011ish Amaroks. Iím thinking about looking at one on the weekend. Itís an Ultimate with 100k on it.
    Just for the sake of closure it was good so I bought it. Quick service, new timing belt then off to Dale for a tune.
    Quote Originally Posted by S View Post
    I just want to apologise for some of my shit talking back around page 5.

Quote Originally Posted by mizone View Post
    They do have EVERYTHING though.

Trailer sway assist, autonomous steering on the freeway/highway, if thereís a strong side wind the steering compensates holding you straight on.
    My XLT has this, having just spent 1000km towing the xw I can attest that itís bloody good.
    xw Falcon 393 full race cam, NGK spark plugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Monza View Post
    I've never considered myself the type of guy to eat arse but I am currently reviewing that policy

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Rust View Post
    My XLT has this, having just spent 1000km towing the xw I can attest that itís bloody good.
    Nah, mate bought a 2017 last November. They are poverty inside compared to the high end Yank stuff.

Registered User bigshipengine.jpg's Avatar
    Just had a good look over an X Class.
    Dont mind the outside and interior was ok as well i guess but unless waiting to get the V6 i dont see any reason to get one over a Navara.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    It Places the lotion in the basket!

Quote Originally Posted by Fatboy View Post
    Cheers mate. Makes sense to go lower spec at that price, i'll go and have a look at them later in the week. Will probably be the old mans last new one as he's late 60's and reckons in another 3 or so years he'll fuck the caravan off and just buy something normal to drive...

I've been trying to steer him towards a Ranger but he's just not interested in Fords after a bad experience with his BA XR6 ute he bought new about 100 years ago. Are the Rangers that are grenading all modded or do stock ones fuck up as well ?
    Soz mate just saw this today.

We were able to get a highline with spray on tub liner, tow pack, rubber mats, leather for 61k

For a base model sportsline it was 58k for those mentioned things plus sidesteps as they don't come stock.

Essentially it was an extra 3k for the xenon headlights, navigation, stainless side steps, sports bar and the side sweeping headlights.

This will be my old mans last dual cab and he got it as it was by far the best driving ute.

I'll be replacing my d40 with his old bt50.
    A man can never step into the same river twice. Because, it's not the same river, it's not the same man.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Rust View Post
    The bt50 has this feature. It's unbelievable how much of a difference it makes.
    A man can never step into the same river twice. Because, it's not the same river, it's not the same man.

Quote Originally Posted by TurbostyleR View Post
    The bt50 has this feature. It's unbelievable how much of a difference it makes.
    I tried it for the first couple of thousand k but wasn't into it for normal driving but towing a car trailer is bliss, plus sway control as well but not sure if that's more a passive or intervention thing.

I've never considered myself the type of guy to eat arse but I am currently reviewing that policy

Nissan are fucking retarded for not putting TSC in the NP300. Massive fail.

That Denali tailgate is so good. Would be nice if the other manufacturers took notice.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Lowrrryyy View Post
    Just for the sake of closure it was good so I bought it. Quick service, new timing belt then off to Dale for a tune.
    Ours is good.

Much better than the falcon it replaced, although I do miss power on overtaking and downhill engine braking.
    Sturgeon's Revelation (sometimes referred to as his second law): Ninety percent of everything is CRAP

Quote Originally Posted by TurbostyleR View Post
    Soz mate just saw this today.
    We were able to get a highline with spray on tub liner, tow pack, rubber mats, leather for 61k
    For a base model sportsline it was 58k for those mentioned things plus sidesteps as they don't come stock.
    Essentially it was an extra 3k for the xenon headlights, navigation, stainless side steps, sports bar and the side sweeping headlights.

This will be my old mans last dual cab and he got it as it was by far the best driving ute.

I'll be replacing my d40 with his old bt50.
    Nice mate, thanks for posting. Sounds like a good deal ? My old man is pretty much adamant that heíll end up grabbing the V6 shortly. Tempted to buy his old one if the trade in is low...

Has anyone here driven or seen in the flesh one of those LDV T60 utes? I know they have a piss weak 110kw and 360nm but they run the VM Motori 2.8 and surely would be easily woken up with a tune. From most reports they aren't that bad and built more solidly than anything Chinese we've had before. AT $30kish would you be better off buying one than a 3-5 year old Ford/Mazda/Toyota?
    The customer.

Iím sure I can get a small Asian Sheila with sick tits to suck me off but not sure Iíd want to park that in my driveway.

Swap the grill it doesnt look too much diff to a Colarado/ford/toyota product. The VM 2.8 is a crackin motor with runs on the board since 2007 in the Wrangler. The Auto Jeep had 147kw/460nm and with a quick change to alloy IC piping, early spool and torque was on tap from 1500rpm.

Im aeeing heaps of T60's on the road and dont think they look too bad. If they can be tuned for decent power it would make them more desirable imho.

On Carsales i see them navara 550 v6 things are still bringing good money. Some with big ks on em too. They canít be a bad thing.

my nav 550 has over 200thou, only problem was intercooler (got an aftermarket one) and the egr played up so had it turned off via a tune. Serviced every 10though, two gearbox services and two diff oil changes. Still get 9.0l per 100 on the highway with 33s on it, 13.5l around town towing a 1700kg work trailer everyday.

Even heaps of yd25 d40s on the market with 250k + on them. Still enjoying mine.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Tow car/camping bus: 2011 D40 Navara ST

Daily: Honda Civic EK1 Hatch

Baby mobile: 2016 Nissan Qashqai

75 Mini Clubman club racer - DCOE powah

hmmm
    Picked up a XLS 4wd Ranger on Friday new. Feels odd in 1st and 2nd gear but all others are great. Does appear to struggle at 50km/h though. Changing to a alloy tray, 18 inch wild trak rims with 275/65 and some rock sliders.

My 2008 Hilux felt more like a car than this but enjoying it so far.

11ty thousand X Class Mercs now in storage at Crapto. Seems like a Navara Wood Duck edition to me. At least until the V6 comes out.

Mechanical 'Tard Cliffordcliffs's Avatar
    Got my Ď17 model 4x2 nav on the weekend. Seems ok for what I will do with it, carting palm fronds to the tip on the weekend and the occasional school drop off.

I did make the mistake of parking in the wet grass/mud at work. Lesson learnt!
    "Beware the lollipop of mediocrity: lick it once and you'll suck forever" Brian Wilson