Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: PF help cunts out interstate courier thread

Got a Box that needs to go Brisbane to Fyshwick - anyone?
    "Where can we get hold of a Vincent Black Shadow?" "Whats that?" "A fantastic bike," I said. "The new model is something like two thousand cubic inches, developing two hundred brake-horsepower at four thousand revolutions per minute on a magnesium frame with two styrofoam seats and a total curb weight of exactly two hundred pounds."

Registered User Panda I give no fuck's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gammaboy View Post
    Got a Box that needs to go Brisbane to Fyshwick - anyone?
    Gearbox box or cardboard box? I am flying from bris to cambra next week
    Quote Originally Posted by E-Z View Post
    If TK told me to close my eyes and bend over, I would.

Quote Originally Posted by 67rce View Post
    Anyone doing Canberra to brisbane? Need to organise getting an Inlet manfold up here
    How heavy? If you organise no13b to pick it up I can throw it in a suitcase on way home if its not oily and make sairport security sad

It's a pair of motorbike fork legs - box is about 800long, 300x150, and probably 8kg. They're clean, can drain the oil out if needed.
    "Where can we get hold of a Vincent Black Shadow?" "Whats that?" "A fantastic bike," I said. "The new model is something like two thousand cubic inches, developing two hundred brake-horsepower at four thousand revolutions per minute on a magnesium frame with two styrofoam seats and a total curb weight of exactly two hundred pounds."

Anyone going from SA or even Mt gambia to melbourne? need two rear doors picked up.
    CISCOKIDS
    The Gentlemen's Club
    Midnight Rocker

It's a pair of motorbike fork legs - box is about 800long, 300x150, and probably 8kg. They're clean, can drain the oil out if needed.
    Yea I can make that fit if you can organise to get it to me up caboolture way by thursday, I can hand to no13bcoupe and you can organise with him from there

Quote Originally Posted by Panda I give no fuck View Post
    Yea I can make that fit if you can organise to get it to me up caboolture way by thursday, I can hand to no13bcoupe and you can organise with him from there
    OK, will see what I can sort out. Cheers!

Anyone live near calder park? Need a wheel picked up and paid for. Can deposit $$ into your account , then i'll organise to get it to either canberra next weekend or newcastle at easter, or to someone else to post it up at a later date
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

The Burquas arent better at hungry jacks!

Quote Originally Posted by Gus The Snail View Post
    Anyone live near calder park? Need a wheel picked up and paid for. Can deposit $$ into your account , then i'll organise to get it to either canberra next weekend or newcastle at easter, or to someone else to post it up at a later date
    May possibly be able to help..

Might be picking up a car in Adelaide and driving it back to Melbourne, Then picking up a trailer and bringing it and the car back to Sydney..
    Will know on Wednesday...

Quote Originally Posted by Southo View Post
    May possibly be able to help..

Might be picking up a car in Adelaide and driving it back to Melbourne, Then picking up a trailer and bringing it and the car back to Sydney..
    Will know on Wednesday...
    Cheers , need to know a definite though as i need it picked up wed or thurs night.

OK, will see what I can sort out. Cheers!
    Can assist from next week or something.

Where in Fyshwick does it need to go? Canberra motorcycle centre?
    BF XR6 Turbo - 2L Turbo TE - 75 TX Coupe

- PSN: rotacoupe

This is obviously assuming all your AUX outputs are doing something. Ie idle control, and the other does water spray, and the other updates your Instagram automatically etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Gus The Snail View Post
    Cheers , need to know a definite though as i need it picked up wed or thurs night.
    Ahh OK,
    I will know this Wednesday, but won't be actually going to pick it up until the following week sorry....

Quote Originally Posted by no13b_Coupe View Post
    Can assist from next week or something.

Where in Fyshwick does it need to go? Canberra motorcycle centre?
    All good - I'm not going to get a chance to get it out to Panda this week. Will see when it's ready to come back up - I hear you gemini wierdos are coming up at easter.

Quote Originally Posted by Southo View Post
    Ahh OK,
    I will know this Wednesday, but won't be actually going to pick it up until the following week sorry....
    All good.. I have it sorted now

Jak Sie Masz! trent from punchy's Avatar
    I'm off to syd-Melb tomorrow if anyone needs anything carry on only. Back Wednesday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    www.markpakula.com
    2017 Subaru Impreza Hatch - for the grind
    2015 Cervelo S2 - for the fitness
    2005 Honda Accord Euro - for the wife
    1991 CBR250RR - for the fun

All good - I'm not going to get a chance to get it out to Panda this week. Will see when it's ready to come back up - I hear you gemini wierdos are coming up at easter.
    Not to Brisbane. The Entrance.

I'm sure we can work somethhhaannngg on weirdos?

I take offence to that. Get your own forks. Gus the snail may be sometimes weird and not mow his lawn but the rest of us..

hmm check mate I don't have front lawn...

Let me know where us weirdos can assist :P

This is obviously assuming all your AUX outputs are doing something. Ie idle control, and the other does water spray, and the other updates your Instagram automatically etc.

If anyone ever needs anything picked up/inspected/posted from in/around Brisbane I can normally help.

Handy for stuff where people won't post etc.

If it's nearby and something I can pack easily I don't mind doing it for nix. If it's a bit of a drive or a cunt to pack (eg. I need to buy shit) then just a few bucks to cover fuel money for a trip to the coast or whatever I have to buy to pack it.

A free service provided to you by someone who has a reasonable bit of spare time and probably owes a few flavours.
    Last edited by Shifty; 22-03-17 at 06:22 AM.

Does anyone know one of those people who drive up and down the east coast moving cars? Apparently there are a few around but I have only spoken to one FB based business so far and there is a 3 week wait. I need a vehicle moved from Canberra to Brisbane, don't really want it on a truck for days on end and then have to get it towed from a depot.
    1971 Mazda 1300 Estate Deluxe
    1973 Mazda 1300 Wagon
    1979 Mazda RX7 12APP
    1994 Mazda Familia GTR

Quote Originally Posted by Eeyore View Post
    Does anyone know one of those people who drive up and down the east coast moving cars? Apparently there are a few around but I have only spoken to one FB based business so far and there is a 3 week wait. I need a vehicle moved from Canberra to Brisbane, don't really want it on a truck for days on end and then have to get it towed from a depot.
    With enough beer and a plane ticket home that_guy and I could almost road kill style it up to you

edit is it stuck somewhere, I.e. needs to be moved from a location. We could help with such things if you get stuck

I have 16 pairs of headphones to move, all sealed up real nice if someone can help?
    3D scanning
    3D modelling
    Structural certification
    3 and 5 axis milling

Quote Originally Posted by no13b_Coupe View Post
    With enough beer and a plane ticket home that_guy and I could almost road kill style it up to you

edit is it stuck somewhere, I.e. needs to be moved from a location. We could help with such things if you get stuck
    Could be an option! No not stuck but unregistered and comes with a few spares including a full set of wheel which I would prefer to not cram in the car.
    1973 Mazda 1300 Wagon
    1979 Mazda RX7 12APP
    1994 Mazda Familia GTR

Quote Originally Posted by PLAYA View Post
    I have 16 pairs of headphones to move, all sealed up real nice if someone can help?
    Keen,
    I ordered 16 pairs about a month ago, but the courier said they were "misplaced"

Try Lyndon on 0418 734 887
    He carries new box trailers south and is always looking for cars to bring back.
    I've used him twice and he's quick and flexible. Door to door only, no depots.
    www.brisbanecityfitnessbootcamp.com.au/brisbane-bootcamp/
    www.vapourblastingbrisbane.com.au/

Can anyone grab some side skirts for a supra for me from Glenorie NSW and either hang onto them closer to CBD Newcastle or Sydney or on the way to Brisbane? I can probably get them on the plane next time I'm down?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20170430_113247.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	84.2 KB 
ID:	99440  
    Last edited by I'm DJ!; 05-05-17 at 10:02 PM.
    DJ's don't need sigs

Anyone passing by Newie and then Canberra with room for a couple of front bucket seats?
    GT8
    1UZ Celica
    1.07 flat Wakefield Park

Melbourne to Canberra or Sydney?

I need a steering rack brought home and I don't think i'll be down there before July.

It's been re-condition so is clean. Pick up Northern Suburbs?

Driving Sydney CBD > Canberra > Sydney CBD on the weekend with a bit of room in the Evo if anyone needs things couriered
    Good one dickhead

How'd you go? There is a guy called One Wing Towing. He has a great rep and specializes all sorts specialty interest vehicles going or not

I ended up using Get My Ride via Facebook. He contacted me with a date sooner then originally expected so I just took the chance. Car arrived in one piece along with the spare parts to my door at work in about 25 hours!
    1973 Mazda 1300 Wagon
    1979 Mazda RX7 12APP
    1994 Mazda Familia GTR

Quote Originally Posted by Sport4 View Post
    Driving Sydney CBD > Canberra > Sydney CBD on the weekend with a bit of room in the Evo if anyone needs things couriered
    This is relevant to my interests - would you have room for 4x 15 inch tyres. Pick up would be from Tahmoor(I'll need to check with the person who has them if they are ok) Happy to provide beer/etc.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

1998 MX5 - Ohlins DFV coilovers, Roll bar,15 x7.5 Konig Litespeeds, Mania Intake
    2014 Colorado LT - Oversized Whitegoods. Kid/bike/track hack/horse hauler.