Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Work from Home / Network Marketing Business Opportunity

Real life axe man Justin Bieber's Avatar

Work from Home / Network Marketing Business Opportunity

Hi,

I am Justin Bieber/Sandvag's Mrs and have just started up my own business. I am an Independent Distributor with NuCerity International and I am holding an information session tomorrow @ Bellmere (PM for details) starts at 1pm and goes for just an hour.

I am looking for the motivated people to join my team. This is not a party plan and we have plenty of both men and women in this business. Within the company there are already millionaire earners. The next question is who will be the first millionaire earner in Australia? This is your opportunity to be on the ground floor of something truly ground breaking!

For just a small start up fee of $59US ($65AUD), where else would you receive your own website, ordering system and all the tools and support you need to succeed? Where else can you invest in a million dollar business for $59US ($65AUD)? With free weekly training sessions and someone only ever a phone call away willing to help in anyway possible, this is the value of the NuCERITY family and it is truly remarkable.

I can help you make the decision to change. With the potential to earn $3,020.00 in your first 28 days! No BS.. come to our information session tomorrow and I can show you how.

With over 100,000 distributors worldwide in 16 countries since April 2010, this business is just getting started in Australia with only 1,000 distributors enrolled since July 2013.

If you would like to know further details about the business or product, please give me a call (0431 524 725) or visit my website/facebook page!

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/rmarshallin...yinternational

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FatBoy View Post
    Trump v Clinton is like cheering for the clap or genital warts. Either way it's gonna be ugly....

Will you accept paypal as im offshore on an oil rig at the moment

Cash only bro!
    Trump v Clinton is like cheering for the clap or genital warts. Either way it's gonna be ugly....

I can't believe its not real butter

They call these things network marketing these days?

The royal penis is clean tremolo's Avatar
    How does this compare to a Thermomix or Amway?

Its the triangle of success !
    Quote Originally Posted by oioioioioi View Post
    how about you go buy a kilo of sausages you lazy fuck, and then fucking count them

I need new steak knives..
    C63
    S1000R

No dice McCutcheon, that moon money is mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogsballs View Post
    I'd rather put a 253 than efi

So, how is this not illegal, as opposed to a normal pyramid scheme?

Dirty Subaru owner

Can't make sense of it all?
    This guy will explain it all clearly

How does this compare with Amway, which I can also afford?

Chairbourn ranger! Mike Lowrrryyy's Avatar
    How are you on a shovel?
    Quote Originally Posted by turbosurfer View Post
    Go fuck yourself cunts you to fatboy you cunts wanna bring up wifes as usual im just defending myself.
    Then you all get all teary gang up and attack like a bunch of lebbos that see an open oppertunity pretty
    much a bunch of gutless cunts that think like sheep. And if he is a ugly cunt and has a looker than he must have
    lots of $$$$ which speaks for itself. So as I said well and truly get fucked cunts.

was nice meeting you on easter weekend
    you cant spell advertisements without semen between the tits

Opens
    Can we place bets on how long it takes your Mrs to work out there is zero money in this type of "business"?

I'd like $65AUD on 3 months please.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Jones View Post
    Sneakers prompted the erection. Engine stand made me do something with it

Is this isagenix?
    #teamtremolo
    Quote Originally Posted by brasher
    TJ is 99% African American.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboy View Post
    And i'd still fuck Betty....

Wait.

So this isn't a joke thread. Someone is actually gullible and greedy enough to fall for the marketing?

Pyramid scheme or not, if we buy x amount of stock for $800 and sell it for $3000, how is it that we are the ones getting scammed?

She had a big long winded reply typed out a couple of days ago but I told her not to feed the trolls. After thinking about it I'm genuinely interested to hear from you guys if we're missing something? There are definitely things about it that I don't like and that are geared to ensure the people up the chain are always making money from those under them but I guess as long as you're not blind to these facts and take that cost into consideration, I can't see how it's not a winning situation? If the stuff sells the stuff sells, it's no different to selling anything else.

NB: This is past the point of trying to sign any of you cunts up, genuinely interested in your advice/opinions. We aren't well off by any means and I don't want to end up copping an arse reaming from the ATO or any other bastard.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Bieber View Post
    Pyramid scheme or not, if we buy x amount of stock for $800 and sell it for $3000, how is it that we are the ones getting scammed?
    Because you will try to push this shit onto all your friends and family and they will all hate you.
    Example, how stoked are you when the jahovas rock up at your door on a Sunday trying to sell you that stupid magazine?
    Your friends will all think of you like one of those cunts but with washing powder or sponges or whatever shit they are selling these days.

I see your point. You're never going to make money long term if friends/family are your target market with this kind of stuff.

To be honest I'm not sure what her plan is exactly to expand into other networks so to speak. I know it doesn't involve going door to door on a Sunday. I realise it's not for everyone but when I take off my tinfoil hat and just look at it, it's really just buying stock and selling the stuff with your markup on top. I don't understand any of the referral/pyramid side of it, trying to get time to sit down and find out how that works is difficult.

Went to one of these things once not this specific thing so I have no clue how yours works.

Pointed out the "binary" system would exceed the worlds population in around 30 cycles. Old mate then said they only want 1% of Australia to join the pyramid i.e. <20 steps on their binary ladder aka pyramid. Prick didn't know what to say and couldn't kick me out since he was using my laptop for his presentation.

I've never been in to pyramid/multi level marketing/binary/ponzi schemes before. Can you tell me if the below summary is correct?

You are buying $800 and selling it to your "distributor" network for $3,000 ... Can we say $3,200 to make it simple?
    When they run out of stock, they will come back to you for more.

You've now got four guys under you doing the same ... They fall in to the marketing trap of being told they dont have to work, but get others to do the work for them. So they recruit four more people each, and they offload their $800 worth of stock for $3,200.

Are you all just buying it from your supplier, filling your garage with it, till you can pass it off to your "distributor" network and they can fill their garage with it till able to do the same as you.
    Does any product actually find a customer? Or are the distributors, actually the only customers who are all buying and selling off each other?
    everyone convinced that they are above selling to real customers ... All with the dream of being a wholesale kingpin "earning $50,000 per week, working 2 hours per day"

I had a mate try to push shit like this on me - a company called Neways who sell health products / vitamins / personal care products etc. The problem is, is that even if the products are good it's still horribly overpriced and every cunt is trying to get more people under them to sell more so they can go up the chain and get more commission. You're then shown people up the chain who are earning 100k a year just by sitting on their arses to help motivate you to sell more and induct new people. "You can do it!!!!!" / air punching and all that other shit type of thing. Most of his mates I met are all the gullible type of cunts you imagine - sucked into the scheme by glossy presentations and empty promises without any real understanding of the inner workings of what's really going on.

TL;DR - Company sells overpriced product while my mate annoyed the shit out of me / other mates getting you to sign up to "this awesome company." (See also: buy my overpriced shit so I can fool myself into thinking I am going to retire by 40)

Quote Originally Posted by seedyrom View Post
    I've never been in to pyramid/multi level marketing/binary/ponzi schemes before. Can you tell me if the below summary is correct?

You are buying $800 and selling it to your "distributor" network for $3,000 ... Can we say $3,200 to make it simple?
    When they run out of stock, they will come back to you for more.

You've now got four guys under you doing the same ... They fall in to the marketing trap of being told they dont have to work, but get others to do the work for them. So they recruit four more people each, and they offload their $800 worth of stock for $3,200.

Are you all just buying it from your supplier, filling your garage with it, till you can pass it off to your "distributor" network and they can fill their garage with it till able to do the same as you.
    Does any product actually find a customer? Or are the distributors, actually the only customers who are all buying and selling off each other?
    everyone convinced that they are above selling to real customers ... All with the dream of being a wholesale kingpin "earning $50,000 per week, working 2 hours per day"
    Pretty much what ends up happening. Then when they simply can't sell it they give it away or use the products themselves.

As everyone has said it's a fucking scam, abort abort!

When I was working in RE a guy there was into Network 21 and trying to push it onto me. He gave me a free ticket to one of their seminars (supposedly worth $80 or so). All it was was a bunch of happy clappers patting each other one the back for reaching gold, platinum etc status. To find out any solid info on what it was actually about required a significant buy in to become a "partner". From memory it was ~$500. They suck stupid/gullible/greedy people in with the glitz and glamour of owning your own business and getting rich quick. If you have half a brain it shouldn't take you long to realise there is no money in it and you're the one being ripped off and conned into ripping others off.

http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/archive/1862543
    http://network21australia.blogspot.c...australia.html
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyramid_scheme

Every few years they change their name but they're all the same network marketing pyramid scams. Search Google for NuCerity scam

http://www.doughdeed.com/nucerity-scam/
    Last edited by Instigator; 03-05-14 at 09:43 AM.

If you have a basic understanding of maths then you aren't their target audience.
    Parramatta Eels, 2009 Premiership rightful winners.