Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Work from Home / Network Marketing Business Opportunity

Seems this has gone off-topic now so I'll just chime in with another scheme that some unfortunate (they don't think so) family members have been coerced into.

Wilson Luna - http://wilsonluna.com

Self-procraimed 'small business expert' and allegedly has mentored CEOs of 'many multi-million dollar enterprises'. Yet none of the specific information about his qualifications or even the successful businesses are EVER given.

These family members are well roped by his scheme. They have been attending his weekends for several years now, told us they fork out several grand each time. Here's the kicker - once signed up you are instructed to promote his events and seek out other new attendees. I see them posting his crap on facebook almost every day - joining up to small business group pages to annoy the fuck out of new people and hopefully sucker in a fellow weak-minded being. AFAIK their last business went bankrupt and the current enterprise is doing 'so well' that the wife is now working part time elsewhere....

Some interesting research and insight from previous attendees here - http://galinaimrie.blogspot.com.au/2...maker-and.html

How are people stupid enough to follow through with this? I get angry over them wasting their time and money.

Didn't Sketchy get involved with one of those Business success type guys a while ago?
    "Where can we get hold of a Vincent Black Shadow?" "Whats that?" "A fantastic bike," I said. "The new model is something like two thousand cubic inches, developing two hundred brake-horsepower at four thousand revolutions per minute on a magnesium frame with two styrofoam seats and a total curb weight of exactly two hundred pounds."

Quote Originally Posted by Gammaboy View Post
    Didn't Sketchy get involved with one of those Business success type guys a while ago?
    Updates required
    Quote Originally Posted by PLAYA
    i really don't understand women, they can guide a 2" thick cock into a 1/2" hole but cant park a 5 foot car in a 7 foot carport.

fucking business seminars...

even the ones I've attended from reputable companies I deal with at work are pretty much a marketing wankfest with a free breakfast/lunch/dinner. you don't get anything for nothing as an attendee and it's all done under the "we'll show you how you can grow your business/make more profit/streamline your business" but the message really is "buy our product, we don't give a fuck about your business". it's also a "networking opportunity" which really is a dick measuring competition between wankers in suits.

I hope it wasn't this WL guy.

I'm pretty sure that IS sketchy

We had one of these set-up next to one of our offices, and invited us to one of their Friday 'breakfasts' for free.

Given I'm at work before 7am I ducked in for a breakfast "tea / coffee / water and a banana (breakfast of champions)".

Then to attend the 'training in business planning ' it was a $50 for an observer fee and they would invoice me.

I have a piece of advice to aspiring business people and sales people who want to work with me / for our company etc.

Don't ever, ever do this:

You can't bullshit a bullshitter

Old mate doesn't even look at me anymore.
    DJ's don't need sigs

You're thinking of Jeff, my mate with all the old aussie gear. How he paid for the collection so it must have worked for him at least.

I did have a look over the stuff he did and actually utilised some of it myself with success (still do now actually) but I never got "involved" with him or his business.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimi View Post
    80mm of penetration isn't bad, i wish i had that much.
    Quote Originally Posted by schnitzelburger View Post
    My entire working career pretty much consists of suckin dick and takin names.

Sometimes im too busy to take names.

Can I ask which business coach/mentor your mate was using?

He WAS the mentor mate. Cant remember what his company was called but I'll have some of his gear filed away at home somewhere if you want to check it out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimi View Post
    80mm of penetration isn't bad, i wish i had that much.
    Quote Originally Posted by schnitzelburger View Post
    My entire working career pretty much consists of suckin dick and takin names.

Sometimes im too busy to take names.

Quote Originally Posted by Sketchy View Post
    He WAS the mentor mate. Cant remember what his company was called but I'll have some of his gear filed away at home somewhere if you want to check it out.
    No all good mate. Not running a business myself so no point! Glad it wasn't WL.

holy shit. thread bump from a link but based off her name in the links in the OP pretty sure my nopics has bought tupperware off your nopics bieber haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by psssi98 View Post
    will probably take it up the arse