Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: the new turdness - i think i have a disease

the new turdness - i think i have a disease

picked this bucket of aids up today.. starting to wonder why lol.

USDM 1985 mitsubishi starion (LH drive) with 2.6 astron turbo. rolling on awesome valiant rims!

the cunt has been sitting under a tree with a broken drivers window for about 10 or so years, and a cat has lived spewed and shit all over whats left of the interior.
    i think it has a broken diff, as the LH rear is locked on. apparently has an electrical problem and wont start. oh and someone nicked the front seats.
    has had a few hits. one in the passenger door, and old dodgy damage to the front rh rail. doesnt look too bad though. oh and someones tried to tow it at one point from the front l/h castor rod and fucked that.

so the plan. give it a wash and bomb/strip the interior. de spider and see why the wheels locked up, check out the health of the engine and see if i can get it cheaply going as an autocross/track hack whilst i build the MR2 engine.

if no go ill strip the cunt. should be able to get my money back on all the good bits.

without further adieu (appologies for the crappy pics.. probably all for the best):

so needless to say, if anyone knows of a starion in bits or something.. im after pretty much everything lol.

im sure i have an aids like illness for obscure fucked 80's jap shitboxen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rdyno
    70ynu has to be the most retarded cunt here. "Help me please" me "you need to remove your head" him "fuck off cunt I'm to lazy fuck off out of my thread you told me to do something I don't want to do so you're a cunt fuck off can some one please tell me an easier way???"
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripper
    Its a tight battle between you and rogercordia for the most retarded member on here, thou i think you have it by 5 window licks

The fuck were you thinking?

i saw the turbo and got a hard on.. apparently men always think with their penis

i think even skompa would have passed on this for a matsuri machine
    70ynu has to be the most retarded cunt here. "Help me please" me "you need to remove your head" him "fuck off cunt I'm to lazy fuck off out of my thread you told me to do something I don't want to do so you're a cunt fuck off can some one please tell me an easier way???"
    Its a tight battle between you and rogercordia for the most retarded member on here, thou i think you have it by 5 window licks

At least you got a sense of humour

Fuck me dead.

If only it was a wide body.

Will sigma spares fit?

How much does shotboxen such as this cost?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If you truly want to understand something, try to change it.

looks great!

<---- not sure how to comment.

Do you know much about its history? I wonder why someone would import it?

Quote Originally Posted by GeoffX-19 View Post
    If only it was a wide body.

Will sigma spares fit?

How much does shotboxen such as this cost?
    a lot of stuff does look sigma-ish. i reckon the castor rods and front seats from a sigma will fit. rear diff internals are the same as a V6 pajero, so i have plenty of spares of both. big thing is if it cleans up okish, and if i can get it going.

being an 85 model i think its acutally kinda desirable to mitsu fags, as its one of the first with intercooler, and one of the first with falcon hub pattern. also it should have a 'big' diff, being a 2.6.

im actually finding accurate info kinda hard to find for this POS. any info would be appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by QABB View Post
    Do you know much about its history? I wonder why someone would import it?
    bloke i got it from reckons it was used to fill up a container full of US stuff for importation to here. i was also thinking maybe a US army dude on post here brought it with him maybe?

Are you on the crack?

Quote Originally Posted by EJ DUDE View Post
    Are you on the crack?
    starting to wish i was.. then it could be in the sky with diamonds, or perhaps made of cellophane.

Quote Originally Posted by MRGREATWALLMAN View Post
    starting to wish i was.. then it could be in the sky with diamonds, or perhaps made of cellophane.
    I'm made of Cellophane, its over rated. If you get wet, you get stuck to walls REALLY easy... fucking nightmare.

Looks like the shitbox has potential. Just needs a chev...
    Quote Originally Posted by oioioioioi View Post
    I've never said or implied everyone on that page was a deadshit - just that there's a concentration of deadshits there. Think of it like a mine, but instead of a rich vein of gold bearing quartz, it's a rich vein of spastic bearing facebook posts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sketchy View Post
    Any peanut who thinks they could have done it better from the comfort of their armchair or work desk is a genuine mong level potato.

can't handle the truth... Jack Nicholson's Avatar
    B̶e̶v̶e̶r̶l̶y̶ ̶H̶i̶l̶l̶s̶,̶ ̶C̶A̶ Baulkham Hills, NSW
    This makes me feel a lot better about some of the shit I've wasted money on over the years, thanks for sharing.

you must have stuff wrong in your head if you spend a dollar on that bucket of shit
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo Yoda
    I <3 Hamster

Quote Originally Posted by BoganDAVE View Post
    you must have stuff wrong in your head if you spend a dollar on that bucket of shit
    Amen, burn that shitbox and you will still be better off
    Pain is temporary, quitting is forever - Lance Armstrong (drug cheat)

You're over near Bendigo yeah?

Wanna go halvies and see if we can get it in some sort of state to do the Winton 300?
    I've never said or implied everyone on that page was a deadshit - just that there's a concentration of deadshits there. Think of it like a mine, but instead of a rich vein of gold bearing quartz, it's a rich vein of spastic bearing facebook posts.
    Any peanut who thinks they could have done it better from the comfort of their armchair or work desk is a genuine mong level potato.

Holy chit.

noone show Babs.. There will be heart attacks had.

So what you're saying is, we should park this in his garage?

Quote Originally Posted by Soopy View Post
    You're over near Bendigo yeah?

Wanna go halvies and see if we can get it in some sort of state to do the Winton 300?
    yep, but lol.. 300 and astron should never be used in the same sentence.. interesting thought though.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent86 View Post
    Holy chit.

noone show Babs.. There will be heart attacks had.
    by the amount of spider webs in this interior, i can conclude that this is a genuine 50,000km machine as it clearly hasnt been sat in since the early 90's

Can we please blow this one up just like the Taurus

zomg it must have a 1uz with turbo/1gz/vk45 and glide by lunch time.

crack on cunt. it needs a fair bit of love....

And here was me thinking my ex-wife's $70,000 credit card debt was bad.
    You will be well over that by the time this thing is a street machine!
    Lots of minis & mokes including a G13b powered Sports Sedan, a couple of Swift Gtis, a Goggomobil, 928S, Polo Gti, BMW 540i, a WRX and a Navara with the deadly ZD30

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Can we please blow this one up just like the Taurus
    ok, just let it break my spirit and heart into 1,000,000 pieces before said shenanigans

street machine....

Least it aint rusty?

Looks like a restorers dream.......

Not sure I would have payed any money for that. And would have expected it to be delivered as part of the deal.A
    NA8B 89 KW's- P.I. 1:50.1, WNTN1:38.0, SDWN 1:27.6, WKFLD 1:10.4
    NB8B 181 KW's- P.I 1:43.8, WNTN 1:32.9, SDWN 1:22.0, BDFD 1:05.3
    VN SS

Say it ain't so. That looks eminently fucked. And LHD to boot. i can see the attraction
    DJ's don't need sigs