Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: the new turdness - i think i have a disease

Proper broken!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    1990 E30 BMW 318is - In progress!
    1974 KE25 Corolla Coupe - So much rust...
    1955 Matchless G9 - On the road and loving it!
    1954 Matchless G80 - Because the one above runs too well so I need something more broken...
    And a fucking 1962 Rover... Because that makes sense

I keep waiting for the bit where you say its all a joke but........
    Mmmmmmmmm beer.

Quote Originally Posted by ALLMTR View Post
    You had one fucking job, Imran. One. Now look, there's Flibberty Gibbets all up in here, seeing straight through your ruse. One. Fucking. Job!

I endorse this product and/or service
    Do not listen to anything this man says. They are insane, illogical thoughts propagated by us, the voices in his head.

Dude.......

Baffling.
    Retard Honour Wall.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloth View Post
    Rob Sloth Young did i ask for your opinion? no. i only want it for a paddock bomb. go play with traffic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fondles View Post
    you stupid fucken imbicle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fondles
    your are a fucken idiot of the highest level.

Registered User schnitzelburger's Avatar
    Turbo NB MX5: more derp less carbon lightyear clone
    Supra sold it: 1983 MA61 Supra - 2JZ-GTE + 6spd

ohsdocs.com.au Safe Work Method Statements and other OH&S paperwork for builders and tradies, PF members PM me I'll do you a good deal.

Quote Originally Posted by MRMOPARMAN View Post
    and without further ado..

Rat rod*

*not really, I'm out
    DJ's don't need sigs

Gold!
    Quote Originally Posted by Babalouie View Post
    Geez we're a bunch of softcocks...we have a 911 and we're obsessing over non-functional ducts and indicator colours

so thanks to belly_up, i got my first "modification" for the beemer.. e12 5 stud front hubs. will make rim choice a little easier if it ever rolls again.

had 5 mins on the weekend to rip up the carpet and poke at the floor some more. found a few more small patches, but still better than most valiants ive owned lol.
    will have to check PRC/HRA regs and see if i can just cut the floor out and replace it with checkerplate.

Quote Originally Posted by Rdyno
    70ynu has to be the most retarded cunt here. "Help me please" me "you need to remove your head" him "fuck off cunt I'm to lazy fuck off out of my thread you told me to do something I don't want to do so you're a cunt fuck off can some one please tell me an easier way???"
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripper
    Its a tight battle between you and rogercordia for the most retarded member on here, thou i think you have it by 5 window licks

and i may as well throw up the other nugget project that ive been slowly working on for like forever. especially now im starting to get shit done.

so about 3ish years ago i bought this old nugget corolla off a guy in my car club for $300. didnt need it, but it had fuck all rust in it for one of these, and all the major bits needed for a 4age conversion, so i thought why not

been a local car its whole life. ended up being used for a shooting rig at a farm in euroa. the interior is full of .22 shells, and so filthy it would make moog want to kill himself. and a bhg. but the a/c still worked!

so fast forward to last year, i had a spare head and headgasket laying around, so attempted to fix the bhg. turns out the spare head was fucked. decided not to fuck around with 4ac aids and proceeded to pull the 4age out of my old race car and chuck it in this.

so that was the easy bit. all bolted up no worries obviously. then got another case of the CBFs and left it to the start of this year. only thing i did was replace the crusty sev steering wheel with my AE82 one.

then made up my mind id try to get it on the road and have a bit of fun developing it to conform with AASA super tin top/CAMS IPRA rules, before going full retard as a track car.
    so with that, i decided to build my own intank setup.

corolla tank left, old pajero main tank on the right.
    idea was to cut the top out of the paj tank, and use the intank setup out of that in the corolla tank. only problem with that is the corolla is a fair bit thinner, and thus i couldnt make the filter/surge cup setup work.

so instead, made a bracket up and welded to the base of the tank to run a VL pump (044 later), and a holley hydramat, then feeding into the pajero lines.

was a cunt of a thing to weld up with a mig. its fairly ugly, so will wipe it with sikaflex and then paint. made some blanking plates at work and pressure tested the tank to 30+psi and theres no leaks. just want to heat up and blow out a dent in the corner and wire it, then that will be ready to reinstall.
    for simplicity, i went semi returnless using a 99-04 corvette fuel filter, which i will mount at the tank. got the kit with most fittings from summit last week.

im not overly happy with it, so ill call this V1.0, ill grab another tank and do a low mount external 044, with anti slosh bricks and the whole kit as per IPRA regs for V2.0

for some reason, i thought A/C would be a good idea. so tried the a/c bracket on the motor, but fouled on the oil cooler assembly. not happy with that, i made some spacers out of 20mm rod at work, and fitted it all up.

Didnt bother to check it all until i got the motor in, then realised the pulleys are wrong and spaced different on the 4age harmonic balancer. so i think ill just man up and ditch it.

around the same time i started doing the fuel tank, i thought id better get stuck into the wiring. decided for the moment to stay with the factory engine and loom, and sort out the handling/brakes first. so set about stripping the already raped factory loom and cleaning it up for the sev.

started dummying it up, then got another case of the CBF's.. so this is how it currently sits.

also along the way, picked up a cheap R31 off skompas mate to pinch its diff for the sev.

not sure if ill use it yet, as ages ago i bought a scorpion diff for a similar purpose. currently making a diff jig, so will see how it comes up before i make a decision.

so currently, long term plans..
    ive already got nearly all the bits to do a built 7agte. so will probably go that way. potentially, i was also thinking maybe a 1.2L 4k turbo screamer.

edit: some of the pics are wrong/out of order. ill fix it later.
    Last edited by MRMOPARMAN; 29-09-16 at 01:22 AM.
    70ynu has to be the most retarded cunt here. "Help me please" me "you need to remove your head" him "fuck off cunt I'm to lazy fuck off out of my thread you told me to do something I don't want to do so you're a cunt fuck off can some one please tell me an easier way???"
    Its a tight battle between you and rogercordia for the most retarded member on here, thou i think you have it by 5 window licks

Dog shitting in the background is classic. Stupid dawg! LOL
    Mmmmmmmmm beer.

You had one fucking job, Imran. One. Now look, there's Flibberty Gibbets all up in here, seeing straight through your ruse. One. Fucking. Job!

Lol. Missed that bit. Kinda like you eh james?

Ksev is great looking forward to updates.

Any update on Rusty Slammington Jnr?
    "Where can we get hold of a Vincent Black Shadow?" "Whats that?" "A fantastic bike," I said. "The new model is something like two thousand cubic inches, developing two hundred brake-horsepower at four thousand revolutions per minute on a magnesium frame with two styrofoam seats and a total curb weight of exactly two hundred pounds."

Quote Originally Posted by Gammaboy View Post
    Any update on Rusty Slammington Jnr?
    only the small update from post 99. havent had much time to work on shit lately.

Updates?
    Mmmmmmmmm beer.

Yep