Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Haltech elite..

Cheers, I'm best off leaving the ECU sealed then.

Another quick one. If I wanted to have 2 switches (one to trigger data logging and one for launch control), would they just go into two of available AVI2-5 inputs? I haven't had a close look to see which are free with the LS1 loom.

Purist, whats that? Jason Broadhurst's Avatar
    Yeah AVI or SPI.
    Jason Broadhurst

Someone once asked me if they could use my mower. I said "sure, so long as it doesn't leave my yard"

Thanks. My auto elec is going to abuse me for changing my mind now after we discuss up front what I wanted to include.

Anyone have an idea when the Haltech cruise control is going to be ready ? Been a while now...

its coming, development is being put into a few new plug ins which will include cruise control..
    im a cunt
    and apparently i dont know shit...

So my mate has a galant vr4 on e85 with a microleb, and its pretty gay. Living outta town he needs to carry a jerrycan all the time, and cold start is shitful.
    He wants to upgrade the ecu, and ive been steering him towards haltech. An elite 750 should shit it in yeah?

Its pretty basic. He just wants flex, and a decent tune so it starts and runs good all year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rdyno
    70ynu has to be the most retarded cunt here. "Help me please" me "you need to remove your head" him "fuck off cunt I'm to lazy fuck off out of my thread you told me to do something I don't want to do so you're a cunt fuck off can some one please tell me an easier way???"
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripper
    Its a tight battle between you and rogercordia for the most retarded member on here, thou i think you have it by 5 window licks

Opens
    pretty decent for the cost.

Purist, whats that? Jason Broadhurst's Avatar
    Can't go wrong, they even have a plugin
    Jason Broadhurst

Someone once asked me if they could use my mower. I said "sure, so long as it doesn't leave my yard"

Sweet as, thanks jase.

His loom has been hacked for the microleb, so i think a wire in will be the go, that way its got the right plugs and shit if he gets serious later.

Is dalecunt stil the go to bloke for haltech stuff, or has he ditched us now his famous?
    70ynu has to be the most retarded cunt here. "Help me please" me "you need to remove your head" him "fuck off cunt I'm to lazy fuck off out of my thread you told me to do something I don't want to do so you're a cunt fuck off can some one please tell me an easier way???"
    Its a tight battle between you and rogercordia for the most retarded member on here, thou i think you have it by 5 window licks

Yeh man hit me up with what you want
    im a cunt
    and apparently i dont know shit...

Quote Originally Posted by 10sec rx7 View Post
    Yeh man hit me up with what you want
    Awesome. Thanks dale! Will hit you up with a pm soon