Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 313738394041
Results 1,201 to 1,208 of 1208

Thread: Open Wheeler Toy

Video on PF facebook page...
    " I didn't have $$$$$, so I thought I'd build a car instead" : Ron Tauranac

Fucked if I can find there - link?

I think its on his personal page.
    Originally Posted by Tut
    THEY SHOULD ANALYY RAPE THEMSELVES WITH A FUCING CACTUS UPSIDE DOWN WITH COCONIUTS AND PINEABPPLES AS CHRISTMAS BALLS THE FUCKNIG THIEVENG CUNTS ID RATHER DIE FROM HAVING A RAINBOW UNICORN URETHRALLY RAPE ME THAN TO FUCKNIG DO BUSINESS WITH THEM CUTNST EVER AGAN

Sorry, I had shared it to Performance Forums Group, have now also shared it to Performance Forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy928tt View Post
    Sorry, I had shared it to Performance Forums Group, have now also shared it to Performance Forums.
    Bugger!

Name:  Capture.JPG
Views: 225
Size:  27.5 KB

Ah spewin' I don't know enough to sort this out...I did ask the young fella to leave it open for viewers, and I'm sure he would have....

Meanwhile in the shed, one rear corner of the car is removed and I'm slowly gathering things together to rebuild it 85mm narrower around a pr. of Commodore halfshafts.

I've been toying around with the idea of a pr of 315/660-13 on 12" wide wheels for the rear....but I have no idea. I should also be sorting out the front tyres, the front end was designed around a 600mm diametre tyre, so it is currently not optimised.

Slow progress, but work is good and income is coming in, so tyres might be closer than I'd expected...

Roy,
    how much gain in lap time do you think is in basic streamlining of the body or bodywork and how much in a front and rear wing?

Quote Originally Posted by El Rob View Post
    Roy,
    how much gain in lap time do you think is in basic streamlining of the body or bodywork and how much in a front and rear wing?
    No Idea? It is early days for me and the car, not forgetting that it will likely only ever be used at low speed Collingrove also. I've come round to the idea that some downforce is going to be good for a gain, simply in keeping the car a little more keyed into the track and more stable. These things, like the tyres, will come in their good time. Streamlining as such is not on the horizon at the moment, that is just drag and could be overcome with more power. The current power level is not even where I wanted to start from, once I have the rear suspension back together it will be off to Boostworx to get it tuned to where I wanted it. Viv was very tentative with tuning, he only took it to 7200rpm, the factory rev limit is 7800! My desire is to run it till it tapers off.....wherever that may be.

I had a frustrating day at work today, so I'm looking forward to getting into the shed tomorrow and making some progress...