Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Yohoes R32 GTR

Im sure Ive seen this floating around NOR
    #teamtremolo
    Quote Originally Posted by brasher
    TJ is 99% African American.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboy View Post
    And i'd still fuck Betty....

Yea I bought it from a guy in Dianella.. I however live on the correct side of the river - south of it.

Click this image to hear some dirty idle action, somehow the sound is more accurate when I put the phone on the underside of the exhaust.. it sounds a bit rowdier on cold start, but you get the picture

Notice the fuel literally just spitting out the exhaust? Thats to offset Prius usage.. also due to the Denso 1000cc injectors which I will be replacing (with larger units obviously)

Anyway.. remember how ive got awesome maximum caliper clearance Work rims? Yea they dont fit over the brakes.. so for now

Cut down and cleaned up..

Im currently waiting on 8mm hubcentric (both sides - ie. Rims and hub) spacers.. unfortunately as the rims are 10.5" +17 they already sit hellaflushyolo, so bolt on ones werent an option since theyre minimum 15mm

The place making them said 4days lead time plus couple days postage from SA.. its been 2 weeks and as of today theyve apparently lost my tracking number, which im hoping isnt just a bullshit excuse.. ill give them a ring in an hour and see wtf they have up their sleeve.

In the mean time I bribed someone to sell me this, which might make no difference at all, but in my mind its probably a good thing so the front turbo doesnt fight the rear one.. its the stock merge pipe where the 2 turbos boosted air makes love, except its been cut in half and a baffle welded in and then the top welded on.. the idea is to smooth the merge of air

Painted it up to see if it I like or not.. also painted the twinturbo badge but it looks shit so I ordered a new one off RHD Japan..

I also bought this carbon head protector.. but lets face it, if this is needed im dead anyway

Waiting on quite a bit more shit over the next month so if I remember I'll update
    Last edited by yohoes; 18-11-14 at 01:43 PM.

nice.. nice.. couldn't really think of any better rims to suit a 32

Have to love lumpy cams
    your former friendly cambodian dictator

Yea unfortunately im now in the market for some 18x10 track rims.. I dont want to run spacers at whilst going full piss on a track

Id love some Panasport G7's but they have even less brake clearance.. any suggestions? I hate 6 spokes so Te37's and Rfp1's can go die

Im considering just buying a set of Rota 5 spokes.. dunno if this makes me fail at life

Wheelworx SA reckon they mustve accidently sent my spacers to someone else haha.. I told em to express the new pair out but still wont see them til Monday..

sadpanda.
    Last edited by yohoes; 20-11-14 at 01:22 PM.

Chairbourn ranger! Mike Lowrrryyy's Avatar
    That thing is a fucking good looking car! I've got to owen one at least once.
    Quote Originally Posted by S View Post
    I just want to apologise for some of my shit talking back around page 5.

Have a look at Koya rims. http://www.koya.com.au/?cars=sf03-18...ged-custom-fit

I've got them on the xr5 and they are nice.

Very nice. Need moar.

Cheers lads!

The Koyas pretty much all look too narrow in the designs id be keen on.. pics of Xr5?

I spoke to Jesse Streeter to contact Work Japan to see if they'll make me a custom pair of Meisters.. apparently no deal. Cunts.

Anyway ive received a digital G force meter PCB and a controller to replace the factory pendulum in silicon oil setup..

Im not sure if im going to just hide the controller in the centre console bin, or if im going to take the PCB out of the controller box and get a laser engraved plate and attach it where the ashtray is on the dash and make it sorta look factory; copy the factory instrument font, etc.. maybe source black knobs (lol)

Wedsport TC105n?

nice car
    raise it up... its all the rage now
    Check out my shit for sale on facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Junk-...25870327473735

Even I like 32s and I think jap cars are gay
    Quote Originally Posted by RVK 355 View Post
    Hold it flat cunt

Dude you missed an awesome track day today. Went for a ride in Matts 32 GTR with the RB30 and seq Holinger.

Jesus titty Christ.

I saw a little video of the previous Antilag track day, looked pretty good.. will be keen on the next one if my car doesnt have vital parts missing from it..

Some tough as shit 32s in Perth.. ill have the slowest one at Racewars! The afternoon before RB30DET got banned from the Plex the first time, I saw it casually driving down South St hahaha.. I was on the Holinger website yesterday but fuck that, for the cash id rather build a Nitto based stroker and consider gearboxes as consumables

Those Weds look pretty alright and look like they have good room.. but I aint buying anything I cant test fit.. ive joined a facebook page Perth Wheel Whores, pretty much scoping out whats floating around

Quote Originally Posted by fatz View Post
    nice car
    raise it up... its all the rage now
    Ive literally only owned cars that were too low, I dont know any other way to live my life haha

1380 litres per hour of e85 Walbro fuel pumps

Been told my Aftermarket Industries surge tank is still 3 weeks away, which is cool cos I was told there'd be a wait.. it has a triple internal fuel pump hanger, and will have 5L capacity after displacement of the hanger and pumps.. trying to tee up a mate of mine to chuck the fuel system in whilst im overseas for Xmas, hopefully it all comes together otherwise its 3 weeks of dead time

Really hoping to get all this shit done for Racewars without rushing around the week before, im way too lazy for that

will they be staged? or running uber lines?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rdyno
    70ynu has to be the most retarded cunt here. "Help me please" me "you need to remove your head" him "fuck off cunt I'm to lazy fuck off out of my thread you told me to do something I don't want to do so you're a cunt fuck off can some one please tell me an easier way???"
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripper
    Its a tight battle between you and rogercordia for the most retarded member on here, thou i think you have it by 5 window licks

Lol nah im just being a wanker with that photo

Im going to max these turbos out for now (probs 24psi maybe a little more?), so will only need 2 in the surge and ill run the other 1 as a lift pump intank.. currently have a Bosch intank which will apparently die when submerged in ethanol pretty quickly

Will run twin pumps at the same time.. staged fuel pumps make me feel uneasy.. the AI surge have 2 sets of terminals though (1 then 2 or 1+2 then 3)

Going to chuck in ID1300's when it goes in for the flex tune

Opens
    How do you plan to fill the surge tank fast enough?

That's what a return line is for
    Quote Originally Posted by 50RTD View Post
    Dave, have you uploaded the data from the carby?

Opens
    5L fuel tank will be awesome.

Missed this thread on here, nice build mate!

get some of those big detroit steel wheels and machine holes in em. be the only kid on the block with 20" pursuities.

some fucken busted ass peice of shit

Theyre not even chasers faggot, wheres the holes

I wonder if Simmons FRs will fit over my brakes.. upsetting Jdm cunts whilst fulfilling my bogan desires.. win win

If anyone in WA has sweet BBS LM copies (or something cool) in 15x7ish with good brake clearance Mr Caibs requires them for his Sr20det Ke30 Corolla (with Rx7 brakes)

Quote Originally Posted by mr purple View Post
    wedsport tc105n?

yes farkin!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 50RTD View Post
    Dave, have you uploaded the data from the carby?

15x8s lol those sunraisers on the trailer are bigger

bbs lm have shit brake clearance as well
    Check out my shit for sale on facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Junk-...25870327473735

He just picked up 4 stud steelies to get rebarrelled to suit.. since mesh rims fuck everyone over when it comes to dardy brakes

Caliper is pretty close even with the 8mm spacer.. had no chance of fitting haha..

Did one moderate stop from 80 to 30 and it definitely wipes speed off better.. pedal feels pretty much the same which is good

Quote Originally Posted by yohoes View Post
    Theyre not even chasers faggot, wheres the holes

I wonder if Simmons FRs will fit over my brakes.. upsetting Jdm cunts whilst fulfilling my bogan desires.. win win
    Welcome to come over and try mine for fit, 5x114.3
    xw Falcon 393 full race cam, NGK spark plugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Monza View Post
    I've never considered myself the type of guy to eat arse but I am currently reviewing that policy

Ooo shit.. what the sizing specs on your set?