Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Yohoes R32 GTR

I dont know what the cunt was thinking when he decided hex headed bullshit was a swell idea in dumbfuck hidden areas
    Last edited by yohoes; 07-02-15 at 10:47 AM.

Greedy is a bit if a prick to fit on but many awesomes

As payback for flipping it off - that cunt of a bolt holding the front turbo intake snout rounded.. knew a hex head bolt was a cunty idea

So instead of dropping the turbo and front turbo manifold i went and got extremely fucked up..

Put it back together with the Greddy turbo outlets, which is the whole reason i got the kit so the boosts can merge better than the stock T-pipe..

Doesnt really fit together properly with the AFMs in place (had to flip one upside down as the bulge of it fouled).. so ive ordered a pair of adapters so i can just put alloy pipe in their place.. theyre not being used anyway

Also received my 550CCA lithium battery today, so car will get dropped off so my E85 fuel system can get rigged up, and battery relocated to boot, etc

Havent actually driven it with the pipes yet, as i dropped about 1L of power steering fluid on my garage floor and have yet to replace it haha

Hopefully everythings tight enough to hold boost for now

After its setup proper im gonna start cleaning up the engine bay a bit.. and turfing unnecessary bullshit and wiring.. fucking GTRs
    Last edited by yohoes; 10-02-15 at 08:46 PM.

Got this during the week.. not sure if i shouldve continued with the black cooler, normally not a fan but i can just paint it silver if i want.. only got a 76mm thick one as i reckon 100mm will be too big for my setup

My mate currently has the car and said the fuel pumps and flex sensor just needs wiring up, everything else is done.. lithium battery and surge mounted on an alloy plate in the boot, and speedflow 200 series telfon lines rigged up and ready for the ethanlolz

Also told me to prepare myself for what all the Speedflow shit is gonna tally up to haha

ID1300s apparently waiting for me as wel

Apparently ny steering rack is leaking so ill sort that asap
    Last edited by yohoes; 22-02-15 at 03:17 PM.

Opinionated Cunt perthdrivers.txt's Avatar
    Cha-Ching!

Nice work though-why the hate for black IC?

Cos i grew up liking VL turbos.. If you cant see an intercooler from 50 meters away, might as well be n/a!

Nah man, silver car, need the black contrast!

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    I feel that rules are important as without rules there is no cheating and cheating is a vital part of drag racing.
    Quote Originally Posted by elfturbomax View Post
    What has happened to PF? It seems to be diesel love now days. Maybe the name should be changed to Particulate Forums.
    3x1UZ+1x2UR...

Who's doing the work? Get ready for surprise bill city if it's g.......

Nah its a mate of mine just doing a cashie

He forewarned me Speedflow wasnt cheap before we got the ball rolling so im not stressed

Very good progress, I like the black cooler thing.
    2017 Ford Ranger XLT (Jeep Wrangler recovery vehicle)

Quote Originally Posted by Monza View Post
    I've never considered myself the type of guy to eat arse but I am currently reviewing that policy

sick rig...I like the MS1's
    www.vapeboss.com.au - big discounts for PF Cunts, PM me for a code

Black ic looks tops and wheels are pure horn.

Much like for this car.

All important shit on the car is completed, have seen a very low res walk around video from my mate which is pointless to post up.. hes just trying to sus the power steer leak which isnt coming from the rack as first suspected.. im guessing one of the Hicas lines above it is, will be back up on the hoist on Tuesday..

So hoping i get it back mid week + a box of ID1300s (which obviously cost 2.5x more than every other injector on the market FML)..

Then onto booking the sucker in for Tristan @ WTF to flex tune on his heart breaking dyno! (Then ill goto some workshop with a high reading dyno so i get a 1000hp dyno sheet for internet props)

Bought some Rustoleum peelcoat plastidip stuff for my Wedssport track rims..

Before:

1 tin did 4 coats on every rim!

After 2 tins it felt like i was just wasting the paint so i left it

Ill get a little flat head screwdriver and peel the centre part of the centrecap.. i was going to remove them prior to painting but it felt like i was going to break the tabs on the back so i left them
    Last edited by yohoes; 08-03-15 at 04:39 PM.

I think Tristan just uses the C-Red heartbreaker dyno

or at least he did

I feel that rules are important as without rules there is no cheating and cheating is a vital part of drag racing.
    What has happened to PF? It seems to be diesel love now days. Maybe the name should be changed to Particulate Forums.
    3x1UZ+1x2UR...

He had one installed at his shop in the last 12months

Havent actually been down there since i owned my last GTR so havent seen it myself, but the dude who bought my last one cracked 510 or 520 at All star then made like 380 at WTF haha

Ill know if it feels a fuckload faster, so thats all i care about
    Last edited by yohoes; 08-03-15 at 05:24 PM.

ah ok, didnt know that!

3x1UZ+1x2UR...

Super, super happy with what my mate did.. just gotta track down a chipboard spare wheel cover and carpet (or just buy some marine carpet and jigsaw up a little bit of wood)

Flex sensor hidden behind surge.. 550cca lithium battery.. ordered a Ctek charger which ill rig up so it'll just live in the boot fulltime

Brad Stacey fabbed catch can in place of battery + black hoses n shit.. Turbosmart FPR1200.. few other small changes.. Plazmaman cooler on

Been told to change all the clamps on the greddy pipes haha

ID1300s coming early next week..

Waiting on fan shroud from Japan which i ordered a week or two ago.. which is good cos ive noticed the car runs 2deg hotter down the freeway and heats up a tiny bit quicker when sitting idle.. possibly due to thicker cooler.. will drop the coolant anyway when i do the shroud so ill sus it then

While im pulling greddy pipes again, im gonna fuck off the AFMs since theyre there for decoration.. ive got adapters to retain the Apexi intakes and ill get a couple small lengths of stainless pipe to replace them
    Last edited by yohoes; 12-03-15 at 10:18 PM.

Looking awesome. Brad does mint work. One day I'll get him to do a four link rear end.

Fuel system looks nice. You're not wrong about Speedflow fittings and the $$$. I hate to think how much it cost me to do my fuel and brake lines in them.

Car is getting scrutineered this arvo for Racewarzz.. so i had to chuck some stickers on and change the rims

Wedssport 18x10+18 versus. Work 18x10.5+17... even though the Works looks smaller

Looks alright with the rims matte black.. still prefer the Work M1's but these actually makes the car look like its driven properly.. not just rolled around 10ks under the limit haha

Tune next week!

Car failed inspection for RW as there was some play in the rear inner tie rods for the Hicas rear wheel steering.. didnt seem like much, and i certainly dont feel it driving but whatever

..and as i live in WA i wont be able to get a delete kit in time for re-inspection this Saturday

So ive been bent over by Nissan to get a new pair of em for like $430.. who reckon theyll be overnight from Melbourne but we'll see

Dropped the car off to Tristan at WTF with jerry cans of E85 and some ID1300s

Those 1300s sound like the business.. But fuck me they're pricey, I just had a google!

Oo___oO

Sweet, another car to whore in at RW.
    2017 Ford Ranger XLT (Jeep Wrangler recovery vehicle)

Quote Originally Posted by Monza View Post
    I've never considered myself the type of guy to eat arse but I am currently reviewing that policy

Yea baby like

Quote Originally Posted by burn4005 View Post
    Those 1300s sound like the business.. But fuck me they're pricey, I just had a google!
    Haha story of my life..

'Oh most injectors are worth like 800 bucks.. sweet ill buy the 1500+ buck ones then'

Yea Mr Rust come say hello, ill give you a ride if i havent blown up a vital part of the car

Chairbourn ranger! Mike Lowrrryyy's Avatar
    That looks dead fucking sexy with black wheels.
    Quote Originally Posted by S View Post
    I just want to apologise for some of my shit talking back around page 5.

Like. 32 is love.

Even the boot looks amazing. Noice work

Looks tidy as fuck

Quote Originally Posted by yohoes View Post

Then onto booking the sucker in for Tristan @ WTF to flex tune on his heart breaking dyno! (Then ill goto some workshop with a high reading dyno so i get a 1000hp dyno sheet for internet props)

Just wait for a dyno day at one of these disney dynos, instant 500hp increase.

Cheers boys!

Picked my car up from WTF ready for re-scrutineering today.. i was in the workshop fitting up a new OEM engine fan, then Tristan realised my Gktech one was mounted backwards hahahaha.. im a fucking retard

Now maintains a steady 80deg without a shroud cos i didnt want to get too dirty whilst wearing brand new white Nikes.. nohomo

Also, you know your RB cams are gnarly when the owner and staff of a Toyota workshop tell you that they hate to admit it but it sounds ridiculous hahaha.. thats the best positive reaction when it comes from a dude who builds 2Js all day

Hopefully it doesnt blow up on the dyno next week.. although i have seen billet RB blocks are for sale now.. interesting news for an idiot like me
    Last edited by yohoes; 03-04-15 at 02:07 AM.