Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324

Thread: ECU Tunes and Installs

Think there will be a few years of development left in the M series I can't imagine Andy not wanting it to be almost as flexible as the e1280 was but with a more robust hardware/firmware environment and base fuel model. I think it is very much still in a growth phase software wise.

Quote Originally Posted by Slides View Post
    Think there will be a few years of development left in the M series I can't imagine Andy not wanting it to be almost as flexible as the e1280 was but with a more robust hardware/firmware environment and base fuel model. I think it is very much still in a growth phase software wise.
    Yeah, hoping so. However, losing many of the articles and images associated with them leaves a bit to be desired...

Also, anyone able to tell me if they/Eugene has the auto tune function like the Haltechs or TunerStudio/MS?
    Last edited by takai; 26-01-19 at 07:37 PM.
    Chris
    ------
    The new nugget
    I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself. - D.H.Lawrence

Purist, whats that? Jason Broadhurst's Avatar
    I frequently get asked for ECU files on some of the cars I have tuned so I've got some of the useful ones and put them online for download. This is something I've been meaning to do for a long time, but only just got around to doing it.

While not really helpful for a Ctrl-C Ctrl-V tune, it will help some people setup inputs and outputs, get a rough idea on timing and other settings.

Link here
    http://broadtune.com.au/ecu-file-repository/
    Last edited by Jason Broadhurst; 03-03-19 at 10:50 PM.
    Jason Broadhurst

Someone once asked me if they could use my mower. I said "sure, so long as it doesn't leave my yard"

Quote Originally Posted by takai View Post
    Yeah, hoping so. However, losing many of the articles and images associated with them leaves a bit to be desired...

Also, anyone able to tell me if they/Eugene has the auto tune function like the Haltechs or TunerStudio/MS?
    auto tune works in eugene yes, however the modular ecus dont currently support it as apparently it wasnt in demand so wasnt high on the priority list to get implemented straight away (it is coming though after i and a few other guys had a whinge haha)
    1988 AW11 9A-GTE - project #1 | 1984 MA61 1JZ-GTE - project #2 | 1994 UZZ31 Soarer 1UZ-FZE - Cruise missile

Quote Originally Posted by Walt Kowalski talking like a crazed hobo View Post
    The major arrests will start from 1st January 2019.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Broadhurst View Post
    I frequently get asked for ECU files on some of the cars I have tuned so I've got some of the useful ones and put them online for download. This is something I've been meaning to do for a long time, but only just got around to doing it.

While not really helpful for a Ctrl-C Ctrl-V tune, it will help some people setup inputs and outputs, get a rough idea on timing and other settings.

Link here
    http://broadtune.com.au/ecu-file-repository/
    nice, having other points of reference is always good
    1988 AW11 9A-GTE - project #1 | 1984 MA61 1JZ-GTE - project #2 | 1994 UZZ31 Soarer 1UZ-FZE - Cruise missile

Quote Originally Posted by Walt Kowalski talking like a crazed hobo View Post
    The major arrests will start from 1st January 2019.

Next tyre kicking dumb cunt question from me, are Elite 950's worth looking at?

The VMS has me sorely tempted considering whats in it compared to whats available but would I be an idiot for completely disregarding injector drivers since there is probably 11ty miles of wiring and sensors and shit I would be installing anyway. I am reasonably aware of what I gain/lose between the two but the 1500 and higher spec is getting a little spendy.

Quote Originally Posted by trdee View Post
    auto tune works in eugene yes, however the modular ecus dont currently support it as apparently it wasnt in demand so wasnt high on the priority list to get implemented straight away (it is coming though after i and a few other guys had a whinge haha)
    Any word on whether it has come through the pipeline yet?
    Chris
    ------
    The new nugget
    I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself. - D.H.Lawrence