Page 77 of 77 FirstFirst ... 27677374757677
Results 2,281 to 2,307 of 2307

Thread: Focus RS

Can a few of you go to your "total average consumption" and post up what is says please?
    Quote Originally Posted by TK View Post
    may 10 thousand malaria carrying mozzies attack their syphillis sores simultaniously whilst their shrivelled genitalia are nibbled by hungry gofers

Quote Originally Posted by burn is weird View Post
    Oem road pads are designed to dust as much as possible.
    Fixed

I've done a few economy tests:

1 full tank in normal driving like a granny 11.8/100
    1 full tank in sport driving it and actually revving it out 14.0/100

All city driving.

I am spot on those numbers. Interested to hear a few more as well.
    Our ecoboost Kuga is more like an average of 9.6 over 70k kmís but Iíve seen as low as 6.7L/100 early in the morning on the dual carriageway south of Gympie.
    may 10 thousand malaria carrying mozzies attack their syphillis sores simultaniously whilst their shrivelled genitalia are nibbled by hungry gofers

Trip computer says mine is low 10s (10.2-10.4) daily driving it, and it gets reset every fortnight when I have to fill it up.

I drive mine a lot on the freeway. Mines sitting at 9.3
    CAD Automotive Paint Correction

Quote Originally Posted by South View Post
    Trip computer says mine is low 10s (10.2-10.4) daily driving it, and it gets reset every fortnight when I have to fill it up.
    What sort of driving though? Mine is pretty much all peak hours (fucking Sydney traffic). I can only compare this my old STI which was 15-16/100 and my E85 86 which was 17-20/100.

I was wrong, this morning it was on 9.4 and i'm 3/4 through a tank. It then went to 9.7 as it was a bit colder this morning so I was embracing the denser air

My average speed is about 34km/hr and I drive traffic light to traffic light grand prix. Going through 50, 60 and 70 speed zones to and from work.

Thatís not too bad. My M140i is consistently 9.3.

annnnnd the cunt that parks next to me at work has left his mark on my door... you fucking drop kick, and you didn't even man up and leave a note.
    So tomorrow morning, you'll be getting a nice visit from me
    not fucking happy!

Any updates DrNick?

Also, has anyone changed the Front Brake Pads yet, with what and from where? - Mine are starting to squeal so i've done a few internet search's but there doesn't seem like much around (in AU atleast).

I had Remsa in the XR5 and they were awesome. Low dust and good feel.
    2017 Ford Ranger XLT (Jeep Wrangler recovery vehicle)
    2007 KTM 250 SX

Quote Originally Posted by Monza View Post
    I've never considered myself the type of guy to eat arse but I am currently reviewing that policy

Yeh any updates here? No regrets from me with fucking mine off.

Would have thought the brembo pads would be common to other 4 pots like sti/evo brembos?

The royal penis is clean tremolo's Avatar
    Up to 52,000km on mine. Had it sliding around a dirt road in the forest with the wife & 2 kids in the back on the weekend, good times.

Still in love with mine too. Just ticked over 10,000kms.
    CAD Automotive Paint Correction

Engine mount bolt come loose, that was the issue the whole way along. Not over with the cvnt Service Manager tho, more to play out there still.

Car is doing as it should now.

S

Seems Ford have only recently cleared the last of their "new" 2017 stock from their books.
    For a car that seems so capable it didn't seem to sell very well.
    A future legend?

Quote Originally Posted by snailtrail View Post
    Seems Ford have only recently cleared the last of their "new" 2017 stock from their books.
    For a car that seems so capable it didn't seem to sell very well.
    A future legend?
    In its lunchtime

Car is fine. Ford dealers are not.

If you walked into a dealer in 2017 and tried to order one they actively talked you out of it because of the expected wait.

Wonder how many of those represent cancelled orders?

I imagine they would have had quite a few cancelled orders after the head gasket debacle.

Took one for a test drive last year in May. Dealer was reluctant AF to even let me into it, despite buying 2x work vehicles there the week before. Salesman insisted on coming with for the test drive (no issue with that), forced me to drive through a housing estate with a 50km/hr speed limit. Knew SFA about the car, made no effort to even sell it to me lol. Test drive ended, old mate goes "yeh no worries seeya later".
    Strangest experience ever. Not to mention fairly sure the one I drove was completely fucked. Incredibly slow, was laggy as all hell too. Had 800km on it so had probably been flogged....was so keen on one and ended up being so disappointed.

Yeh Ford are a strange bunch. Bought a BT-50 from them, took it in for a service. They actually only washed 50% of the car, poor apprentice couldn't reach past half way so only the bottom half was cleaned....they called up upset that in their feedback review they got a zero. Yeh like no shit cunt you half washed a car and expect a good review? Jesus.

Do Ford dealers specify that you have to be an actual potato before they'll hire you? Don't think I've ever heard a single positive comment about any of their dealers, ever.

Ford Springwood are pretty good, have purchased 3 vehicles there from their fleet manager Glenn

Focus RS

Dopplelpostingtone
    Last edited by bbits_elements; 27-04-19 at 08:39 PM. Reason: Dopplelpostingtone

Quote Originally Posted by foamy View Post
    Took one for a test drive last year in May. Dealer was reluctant AF to even let me into it, despite buying 2x work vehicles there the week before. Salesman insisted on coming with for the test drive (no issue with that), forced me to drive through a housing estate with a 50km/hr speed limit. Knew SFA about the car, made no effort to even sell it to me lol. Test drive ended, old mate goes "yeh no worries seeya later".
    Strangest experience ever. Not to mention fairly sure the one I drove was completely fucked. Incredibly slow, was laggy as all hell too. Had 800km on it so had probably been flogged....was so keen on one and ended up being so disappointed.

Yeh Ford are a strange bunch. Bought a BT-50 from them, took it in for a service. They actually only washed 50% of the car, poor apprentice couldn't reach past half way so only the bottom half was cleaned....they called up upset that in their feedback review they got a zero. Yeh like no shit cunt you half washed a car and expect a good review? Jesus.
    Similar experience with service here. Except they said fuck it why even bother to wash it.

Problem is the lady in the office (receptionist) is totally competent yet the service consultant and the gronks aren't. So I rated them accordingly. They called up and and told her why I rated them like I did.
    Last edited by MZ21; 27-04-19 at 08:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Purple View Post
    Car is fine. Ford dealers are not.

If you walked into a dealer in 2017 and tried to order one they actively talked you out of it because of the expected wait.

Wonder how many of those represent cancelled orders?
    I cancelled mine after being promised 8 months delivery, when this was missed I was given no firm dates and subsequent investigations revealed that I had no car allocated. Unfortunately Iíd given them $1k deposit so couldnít walk away and ended up buying a Ranger
    2017 Ford Ranger XLT (Jeep Wrangler recovery vehicle)
    2007 KTM 250 SX

Quote Originally Posted by Monza View Post
    I've never considered myself the type of guy to eat arse but I am currently reviewing that policy