Had a couple of things turn up during the week.
First was a pair of LED flashers to replace the corroded originals that were still on the loom. Second was a new horn rated @ 112db - the stock one was pissy and weak and made it sound like you just cut off a faggot scooter rider.
Also used the warm weather yesterday to do some more painting, so I got stuck into the swingarm. Finished the can of etch primer on it, and went to go get more from Supercheap but they were all out. Centre stand will need to wait until next weekend then.
Once the swingarm had dried overnight, I bolted it back onto the frame this afternoon. Starting to look like a bike again!
So now that it's all coming back together, I'm pretty much ready to start putting the loom back on the frame. Though I'm waiting for a metric fucktonne of conduit to turn up from China before I do this so I can hide it all and make it look a little neater.
I think I've decided on a headlight too, so I'll order this one this week. Should look the part I rekon..
Hopefully my engine gasket set turns up this week too - it took a couple of days for it to get from California to Melbourne, but typical Australia post are holding the cunt up.