Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 2005 Dodge Durango

Quote Originally Posted by bv View Post
    ah my durango-owning brother, sorry to hear it got binned. Glad there were no injuries.

mine is still my daily, more or less, going pretty strong. can't believe the low cost to buy these, its a lot of car. I'm still fairly astonished at how well it's built. Mine has no rattles, everything works, and its s 5.7L hemi 4x4. I just recharged the AC due to the retarded heat here (in the middle of an 8-day stretch of 100+ every day)
    It was such a great vehicle, that all I'm looking for to replace it is another Hemi engined second generation Durango (2004-2009). I'm being picky, and things like the factory Class IV tow package, skid plates, and heavy duty options are a no compromise must have. I'd like a 3.92:1 axle ratios, as that gives the best options for towing, but if I have to compromise, I'll be willing to lose about 1000lbs towing capability and take one with the 3.5 something ratio axles.
    James

Nothing says unprofessional job like wrinkles in duct tape.
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcolm Nance (35+ years in US Intelligence)
    Coincidence takes a lot of planning!
    Nova Scotia Lasers - LASER engraving
    1989 Jaguar XJ-S V12
    2005 Dodge Durango Limited (picked up and taken away)
    2003 Land Rover Discovery SE7

Quote Originally Posted by bv View Post
    ah my durango-owning brother, sorry to hear it got binned. Glad there were no injuries.

mine is still my daily, more or less, going pretty strong. can't believe the low cost to buy these, its a lot of car. I'm still fairly astonished at how well it's built. Mine has no rattles, everything works, and its s 5.7L hemi 4x4. I just recharged the AC due to the retarded heat here (in the middle of an 8-day stretch of 100+ every day)
    There is a stigma about anything from Chrysler I think. Especially from the Diamler rapeage period.