Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: 13's for $1300 Barina SB #2

So you're bringing this to Geminats then
    BF XR6 Turbo - 2L Turbo TE - 75 TX Coupe

- PSN: rotacoupe

This is obviously assuming all your AUX outputs are doing something. Ie idle control, and the other does water spray, and the other updates your Instagram automatically etc.

Quote Originally Posted by no13b_Coupe View Post
    So you're bringing this to Geminats then
    Maybe give this a go on the track if anyone drops out, will be surprised if I can get the Piazza going again by then.
    as short as possible

That's Sir Cunt to you... krisr's Avatar
    Take a log and see if you're getting tooth errors causing sync issues. I've seen that cause stumbles and sometimes stalling which is usually noise or interference on the TachIn. See if this helps (from the docs):

"Optionally, when adjusting R56, you can measure the voltage at the "top" of R54. You'll need the board powered
    up. Set your meter to volts, and connect the +ve probe to the top of R54 and the -ve probe to ground. Adjust
    R56 to get around 2.5V on your meter."

If you're getting noise on the TachIn, this helps prevent the computer from thinking the noise is a tooth on the wheel and fucking up the trigger wheel signal. Keep in mind though, if it doesn't start, the air gap might be a bit too big between the sensor and the wheel so if you can't tighten the gap up
    you might need to lower the voltage until you get a signal. If you have an analog meter or a scope you might be able to trace the peak voltage when cranking and set R65 about 0.5V below what you measure. Where does the shield get grounded? At the ECU end of the sensor end? (not both I hope).

HTH
    Quote Originally Posted by Motherfucker Jones View Post
    If you can't appreciate that then you are more narrow minded than the most mulleted, flanno, thong wearing, thong slapping, 253 owning, southern cross tatted, fuck off
    we're full stickered, VB drinking bogan you'll ever meet

That's Sir Cunt to you... krisr's Avatar
    Oh and if you're not running "Noise Filtering", try enabling it also. I usually enable it on all the cars I do. Distributor cars I'll also turn on Tach Period Rejection, but trigger wheels usually don't need it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Motherfucker Jones View Post
    If you can't appreciate that then you are more narrow minded than the most mulleted, flanno, thong wearing, thong slapping, 253 owning, southern cross tatted, fuck off
    we're full stickered, VB drinking bogan you'll ever meet

Quote Originally Posted by bugle View Post
    Maybe give this a go on the track if anyone drops out, will be surprised if I can get the Piazza going again by then.
    Yeah bring it to the cruise anyway. Piazza next year

And yeah I'll drop you a line if that happens man.

This is obviously assuming all your AUX outputs are doing something. Ie idle control, and the other does water spray, and the other updates your Instagram automatically etc.

I'll play with it on the weekend starting with logging. Started work last week so have limited time on it again, and the car is at my parent's house.
    Have an analog meter and a scope if needed. The cable is only grounded at the ECU. Not sure if I can get the pickup any closer to the wheel, there's no adjustment as standard.

Many other non Isuzus going to the cruise Jonno?
    as short as possible

Quote Originally Posted by bugle View Post
    I'll play with it on the weekend starting with logging. Started work last week so have limited time on it again, and the car is at my parent's house.
    Have an analog meter and a scope if needed. The cable is only grounded at the ECU. Not sure if I can get the pickup any closer to the wheel, there's no adjustment as standard.

Many other non Isuzus going to the cruise Jonno?
    Yeah couple of datsuns. Probably a falcon or two a lame wrx.
    Was talking to a fella up here who has a piazza as well. He's talking about bringing his MU down lol