Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Thread: 4WD Chat Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ITS60S View Post
    I had some KO2's and my god they were diabolical in the wet, rear wheel drift I can handle but front wheel wash out just rolling through roundabouts was a bit hard to get past!
    Sounds like car balance not tyre grip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Babalouie View Post
    Geez we're a bunch of softcocks...we have a 911 and we're obsessing over non-functional ducts and indicator colours

I've had KO2s on the jeep for probably 20-30K ks and they have been fine on and offroad.. no issue in the wet. Obviously not as much grip on the road as a highway tyre, but that's as to be expected.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Evoke 3D Architectural Visualisation http://www.evoke3d.com.au

messing around with camping set up.. gonna trial this so i can set up the car and awnings and still explore around on the bike.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperHoon View Post

hooked the snorkel up, one of the last jobs on the patrol before its done.

makes a racket.
    That sounds awesome, would be so much fun on a beach.

Quote Originally Posted by clutch-monkey View Post
    messing around with camping set up.. gonna trial this so i can set up the car and awnings and still explore around on the bike.
    I have a very similar setup, but I chuck my WR450 on the back. I would also recommend to move your plate to the bike rack, because if you drive like that and you get an arsehole of a cop, you're toast.

I've put in my DC to DC charger in my BT50 along with a spare 110ah battery in the tray. Really happy with how clean the install came out. I'm going to mount up my fridge freezer tomorrow and chuck on my aldi rust bucket roof basket on top of the canopy roof racks in preparation for my Fraser Island trip mid August!
    A man can never step into the same river twice. Because, it's not the same river, it's not the same man.

Quote Originally Posted by TurbostyleR View Post
    That sounds awesome, would be so much fun on a beach.

I have a very similar setup, but I chuck my WR450 on the back. I would also recommend to move your plate to the bike rack, because if you drive like that and you get an arsehole of a cop, you're toast.
    actually hadn't thought of that, thanks.
    i think the bike is a bit too big might need something smaller, but finding something retro themed is hard.

secretly it's just there for when the landrover breaks down though

Looks like a cool setup Sam. Just order an accessory plate from QT, it's what I run on my bike carrier and have never had any police issues.