Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Wtb: R32 gtr

Chairbourn ranger! Mike Lowrrryyy's Avatar
    No I had a shop inspect it. Fatz helped out with the shop and other general good advice.
    Very professionally, and with no emotion, Walter spoke: “Los Angeles Center, Aspen 20, can you give us a ground speed check?” There was no hesitation, and the replay came as if was an everyday request. “Aspen 20, I show you at one thousand eight hundred and forty-two knots, across the ground.”

Quote Originally Posted by MRMOPARMAN View Post
    jesus, at this rate, i could rebuild my motor, give mine a quick clean up and still make money on it.

GTRs arent actually selling at these current ridiculous pricing though are they?
    do it
    i'm waiting for my 240z to sell so i can blow it all on an R32 and be broke forever;
    or buy a supra.
    or be an adult and sell 240z and M3 and go pick up an M2.

I am happy to look at them in Sydney but I have a bunch of skyline mate in vic who love picking them apart
    Check out my shit for sale on facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Junk-...25870327473735

Quote Originally Posted by clutch-monkey View Post
    do it
    i'm waiting for my 240z to sell so i can blow it all on an R32 and be broke forever;
    or buy a supra.
    or be an adult and sell 240z and M3 and go pick up an M2.
    if i sold, id be out of the market fo' lyf.. so id better not. mines a shitter no one would want anyways
    Quote Originally Posted by Rdyno
    70ynu has to be the most retarded cunt here. "Help me please" me "you need to remove your head" him "fuck off cunt I'm to lazy fuck off out of my thread you told me to do something I don't want to do so you're a cunt fuck off can some one please tell me an easier way???"
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripper
    Its a tight battle between you and rogercordia for the most retarded member on here, thou i think you have it by 5 window licks

Quote Originally Posted by MRMOPARMAN View Post
    if i sold, id be out of the market fo' lyf.. so id better not. mines a shitter no one would want anyways
    Shitters just means 30k not 40k apparently at this rate...

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Lowrrryyy View Post
    The seller seemed like a genuine guy who apologised for wasting my time.

By every way to successfully be an automobile it would be a good start if all of your wheels point in the same direction..
    Dang, comes across pretty nice in the description too.

Quote Originally Posted by fatz View Post
    I can pull down if you want old son but this is pretty consistent with all the 30-40k cars I have looked at
    Seems like a pretty good inspection.. some of that stuff though would be very cheap to fix, and still easy to get parts for. Other things like the bog though, yeah, fuck that.

Something will come up eventually I reckon under $30k if you wait long enough.. I'm tempted actually, but think I would regret it.
    your former friendly cambodian dictator

Yeah pretty disappointing about that car. Something will turn up or I'll buy something else on my list.
    Very professionally, and with no emotion, Walter spoke: “Los Angeles Center, Aspen 20, can you give us a ground speed check?” There was no hesitation, and the replay came as if was an everyday request. “Aspen 20, I show you at one thousand eight hundred and forty-two knots, across the ground.”

r31 wagon is a good substitute
    Check out my shit for sale on facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Junk-...25870327473735

Same same right?