Thread: FS: KTM 990 Adventure R.

Chairbourn ranger! Mike Lowrrryyy's Avatar

FS: KTM 990 Adventure R.

Bike is as new in every way. Full service history from new with all keys.

Remapped to suit the exhaust by Procycles.

30,000klm

Wings cans.

Heated grips.

New tyres front and back.

Bag racks are off the bike but come with it.

I don’t want to sell it but an old foot injury is playing up and is causing me quite a bit of pain when I’m on the bike. I’m going to grab something lighter and more dirt focused. I’ll use the rest of the money on a TK motor for the cobra.

15k ono.
    Very professionally, and with no emotion, Walter spoke: “Los Angeles Center, Aspen 20, can you give us a ground speed check?” There was no hesitation, and the replay came as if was an everyday request. “Aspen 20, I show you at one thousand eight hundred and forty-two knots, across the ground.”

Very professionally, and with no emotion, Walter spoke: “Los Angeles Center, Aspen 20, can you give us a ground speed check?” There was no hesitation, and the replay came as if was an everyday request. “Aspen 20, I show you at one thousand eight hundred and forty-two knots, across the ground.”

12k for PF cunts. I need to pay for another car.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Lowrrryyy View Post
    12k for PF cunts. I need to pay for another car.
    I like where this is going.

A mate mentioned to me he was in the market for an adventure style bike over the weekend, I gave him a blat on the RC8R and told him I knew a mate who had one with a slightly smaller donk for sale. He told me to get fucked because no one would be that dumb to attempt hanging onto it on the dirt.

Fucking pussy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimi View Post
    80mm of penetration isn't bad, i wish i had that much.
    Quote Originally Posted by schnitzelburger View Post
    My entire working career pretty much consists of suckin dick and takin names.

Sometimes im too busy to take names.

Soft cunt.

Sold.