Thread: Cunt Scpec LB Lancer

Backyard tech, LB Lancer...

Thought it's about time to show you lot my Lancer.
    I had been in the search for one of these little fuckers for a few years, and on Thursday March 7th 2002, I was checking the on-line Trading post, and came across one for sale. I rang the owner and arranged to inspect the car on the following Sunday. Feeling a little hung over from the night before, which was my sisters wedding reception, I headed off with my girlfriend (now cunt of an ex) and kids, from Bendigo (Victoria, Australia) to see the car.

After what seemed like an eternity (because I forgot to take a map, I got slightly lost once or twice!), I arrived at Clifton Springs near Geelong (Victoria, Australia) about three hours later. I inspected the Lancer and was impressed with it's condition for it's age of about 25 years, and I knew right away that this was the car I was looking for to build my "club racer". The engine had recently (Less than 12,000 kms ago) been reconditioned by a reputable mechanic (who has also done engine work for some of the V8 Supercar teams!) and starts first time, every time! The rest of the car is in quite good condition, again, for it's age of about 25 years, however, the paintwork was badly oxidized but with a quick polish, came up great! A fairly new clutch and pressure plate are also part of the package, as were new brakes, good tyres, spare clutch cable (which I'm told are no longer available!?) and some spare gaskets!
    All this for a fantastic price of only $500 (AUD)!! I'm happy, to say the least.

Ok, basically, this is how it goes.....
    1. Got the car home....

2. Put my plates on her and gave her a polish....

3. Then took of the side strips and badges, added some extractors and central locking and alarm system....

4. Then took out the dash cluster and primed the inside of it, painted it gloss white, then added ultra bright blue l.e.d's and red neon under each side of the dash, it looks awesome at night! Oh, and added the monster tacho, steering wheel and gear knob....

5. Repaired some rust areas....

6. Swapped original small Lancer struts for GH Scorpion struts, with new monroe shocks, then got DBA slotted rotors for them....

7. Dad made a "spit" for the "spare parts division" and started making the new exhaust....

8. Put newly rebuilt 1600 (4G32B, my first attempt at a rebuild!) in the bay, and Painted wheels in "Ouch my eyes" bright white 2pak. Added extra leaf spring and new shocks in the back, reset leaf springs to lower height Modded fuel tank for exhaust to fit....

9. Foolishly rubbed the car back for painting, and still haven't had it painted, then ran car into a deep dirt gutter, DANG! (repaired now, and car sits lower than photo shows)....

Will add more pix.....as I bloody well feel like it!! :P

Pistol
    Last edited by P1STOL; 28-05-17 at 06:15 PM. Reason: Was pretty pissed when I made the original post

Some nice photos there,looks good.

Suzuki Mighty Boy / BEC Rear Mid mount Suzuki 1150cc 450kg Hillclimber [in the build]

Works fine for me.

Does it drive yet cunt?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rdyno
    70ynu has to be the most retarded cunt here. "Help me please" me "you need to remove your head" him "fuck off cunt I'm to lazy fuck off out of my thread you told me to do something I don't want to do so you're a cunt fuck off can some one please tell me an easier way???"
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripper
    Its a tight battle between you and rogercordia for the most retarded member on here, thou i think you have it by 5 window licks

Hahaha, yep, just changing to a fuel cell at the moment, now shut the fuck up and finish your drink!!!

Cheers mate.....

Sorry, you lost me at 'club racer'....fitted central locking...

i feel like there's a lot of story between these photos and the club racer bit, seeing as though it started in 2002 and all
    HR31 Coupe - RB20, Bilsteins, Cage and shit
    R31 Ti - Sun Visor, Venetian Blinds, Coilovers, Whiteline Bars, Wog Stance.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Jones View Post
    Farmer its all about how you cut them up, like a dead hooker jigsaw puzzle.

There's been a hundred changes, it was gunna be a registered car with the 4g63t, then club racer, at the moment it's just a bit of fun I'll take to whichever track, then down the track, maybe look at time attack, but dunno yet...that was all from a years old post..

But yeah, I see ur point, club racer & central locking, umm nope...and she needs a bit of weight reduction in all reality.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Roy928tt View Post
    Sorry, you lost me at 'club racer'....fitted central locking...
    It's evolution from road car to track car is only a few weeks old. Cut the poor car some slack.
    Mmmmmmmmm beer.

Quote Originally Posted by ALLMTR View Post
    You had one fucking job, Imran. One. Now look, there's Flibberty Gibbets all up in here, seeing straight through your ruse. One. Fucking. Job!

Ok, so it's been too fucken hot, plus I've been too busy to do much on her lately, but it's at least 20 degrees cooler today, so I took out all the central locking and alarm system, door cards, rear window, and will eventually replace all the windows with Perspex except the front maybe?!?

You have been busy.
    Mmmmmmmmm beer.

You had one fucking job, Imran. One. Now look, there's Flibberty Gibbets all up in here, seeing straight through your ruse. One. Fucking. Job!

Best cars ever
    Turns out, far too much has been written about great men and not nearly enough about morons

Quote Originally Posted by seedyrom
    my neighbours called the cops...... not because of the sound of me working in the garage was too loud, but because i taped a cardboard box to my back, covered my self in vaseline and pretended i was a snail on their lawn

I agree!

Fuel cell almost ready to go...

Finally getting a bit of paint done, Evo 6.5 Tommi Makinen "Passion red", code R71.

Can't wait to see it at Winton.
    Mmmmmmmmm beer.

Evo 6.5 Tommi Makinen "Passion red", code R71.
    เล่น sbobet

i Makinen "Passion red", code R71.

เล่น sbobet