Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: $800 shit heap EP71

Going big block, nice!

making your own mount is v.cool.

Can you paint it in something not a shade of homosexual blue?
    Quote Originally Posted by cracka View Post
    Fuck I'm retarded

I'll put out a postal vote and & see what the verdict comes back with. Who was that habib that painted your Supra?

Just say its "group a" blue. Have bitches throthing at the giblets then.

Never had a FWD car before with an aggressive LSD. It has some interesting side effects, probably all can be negated with a change in driving style though. Pushing hard through corners, you can literally feel the clutch packs engage as you roll on the throttle. The front of the car begins to understeer and more steering angle is required (or less throttle). Took the car for a blat on old pac, the speed I can carry through corners is quite a lot, even with shit tyres on the car. I literally got to the point where I could no longer go faster as I was hanging halfway out of my seat.
    Low speed turns really suck, LSD is quite clunky and the car is a bit jerky. I know the Cusco LSD's need running in (figure 8's for 30mins or some shit) but this one is 2nd hand, so I don't think it would need 'running in'? Can't wait to take it down the strip, launching the car now is excellent, power is put straight down with fuck all wheel spin which is exactly what I was hoping for.

Really need to sort the brakes. Bigger master and the pedal has gone to shit (long travel before brakes work). Plan is for new rotors & pads, and if I CBF I'll get the workshop down the road to check the clevis rod clearance & bias from front to rear. I'm at the point where I spent so long trying to sort out that master, I'm over having to fuck around with the brakes so rather pay somebody to do it for me
    Last edited by foamy; 12-08-17 at 06:02 PM.

You have fitted a legit good mechanical LSD, if it didn't lock up in a carpark doing lock to lock parking shenanigans you would want your money back;
    OEM clutch LSD's are pretty shit but are carpark friendly but you generally have to be dumping the clutch on the limiter or really out of traction for them to be kinda sorta locked.

Cusco mechanical = choice
    Fuck I'm retarded

Foamy drops thing thing off to the land of the performance workshop tomorrow, adaptronic, 1000cc injectors, E85 and tuna to suit.
    Absolutely no idea whats going to happen, its running good so if anything, not sure how the stock ignition will go.
    Fuck I'm retarded

Haha fucken awesome! You finally got both wheels turning, no better time to throw more hp at it haha