Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Performance Street Tyres

What about the Yokohama Advan V105
    http://www.yokohama.com.au/Tyres/ADVAN-Sport-V105.aspx
    They get decent reviews. Not an R-spec like the AD08R.
    If you dig a hole and it is in the wrong place, digging it deeper isn't going to help.

Police warn that blow-up dolls are not recognised floatation devices.

AD08R are not r specs. Tyres considered to be r spec have a tread wear rating below 100. Eg. 80. AD08R have a twr of around 180 I believe.

I find it so difficult to fathom why so many people dont understand the difference between R spec and road tyres.
    I know the lebbo tyre companys push it wrong but on here I think people should know better.
    I told them I once raced cars (total lie ) pissed them right off I will think of something bigger.

turbosurfer

Quote Originally Posted by HSV Senator View Post
    Thanks for the responses guys, I was heading straight for the Michelins but keep hearing a lot of good things about the RE003. I have Bridgestone S01 on the car now and dont rate them but also have Pilot Sport 3 on the Lexus and probably want a better tyre then that for the Monaro. I am really only interested in dry grip while having the tyres as quiet as possible, longevity and wet weather performance don't matter for how I use the car. So it does seem that the Michelins are still the better choice for me.
    PS3 seem better than Re003 to me unless you prefer a slighty stiffer sidewall
    E30 325is M20 3.1L

Quote Originally Posted by turbosurfer View Post
    I find it so difficult to fathom why so many people dont understand the difference between R spec and road tyres.
    I know the lebbo tyre companys push it wrong but on here I think people should know better.
    Manufacturers putting r everywhere in the name of the tyre doesn't help either. AD08R, rsr-r, rs3 etc.